X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heater
    Foot Soldier
    • Nov 2010

If You Had The Chance

Obviously there are some musicians on here, some wannabe/frustrated rockers whose bands never took off. IF for some reason any of you were asked to fill in for Mike/Wolfie or Al for x reason would you do it? Be honest. I will know. See, I like CVH better than the Hagar era, however they did SOME good songs with SAM. As a solo act Dave had some decent songs and some not decent at all (forget the bluegrass desperation phase). The underlying tone of this board is that of children of a divorce, where they want mommy (Dave) back as no wrong can be done by the one who allowed you to suckle his teets. This will be apparent when the new music comes out and we all play Emperors New Clothes. The words "epic, stellar, zenith, amazing (most overused word out there), will flow from keyboards across the army network. And if they said they needed a touring Tambourine player, none of you wouldn't try out. Life is about opportunities and taking some of them, otherwise you are merely angry to the point of distraction. And the anger on this site is undeniable. It's sad when it turns into hatred toward situations you have zero control over, even though you think you do. Take a step back if you can and realize all this spleen venting is over some SONGS, there's a big world out there beyond that. Anyway, Ill help you, OK I will just leave, not listen to their music, and wait for you closeted (just like...)people to tell me to do some ridiculous onanistic act that you know way TOO much about. I suppose I must now ask for a dishonorable discharge from the Roth Army. Sorry I didn't drink the Rothade. Anger and hatred destroy those who harbor it, it's nobody's fault it's not 1984 anymore.
  • ThrillsNSpills
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

I'm sure that post will help everyone. Well said.

Comment

• lesfunk
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Would I join VH given the opportunity? Of course I fucking would. I'd play for Hagar too if I that came along. I get paid to play music that I don't like now and have to set my own shit up.
      I would play I cant drive 55 and make better coin, more contacts, and have my gear set up for me every night. Fuck yas. Also I'd play one 90 min set rather than 3 or 4 50 minute sets.
      But all this is bullshit cause I'd never get called anyway
      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

well,heater, bye.
        Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 07-19-2011, 04:14 PM. Reason: boobs
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Heater
          Obviously there are some musicians on here, some wannabe/frustrated rockers whose bands never took off. IF for some reason any of you were asked to fill in for Mike/Wolfie or Al for x reason would you do it? Be honest. I will know. See, I like CVH better than the Hagar era, however they did SOME good songs with SAM. As a solo act Dave had some decent songs and some not decent at all (forget the bluegrass desperation phase). The underlying tone of this board is that of children of a divorce, where they want mommy (Dave) back as no wrong can be done by the one who allowed you to suckle his teets. This will be apparent when the new music comes out and we all play Emperors New Clothes. The words "epic, stellar, zenith, amazing (most overused word out there), will flow from keyboards across the army network. And if they said they needed a touring Tambourine player, none of you wouldn't try out. Life is about opportunities and taking some of them, otherwise you are merely angry to the point of distraction. And the anger on this site is undeniable. It's sad when it turns into hatred toward situations you have zero control over, even though you think you do. Take a step back if you can and realize all this spleen venting is over some SONGS, there's a big world out there beyond that. Anyway, Ill help you, OK I will just leave, not listen to their music, and wait for you closeted (just like...)people to tell me to do some ridiculous onanistic act that you know way TOO much about. I suppose I must now ask for a dishonorable discharge from the Roth Army. Sorry I didn't drink the Rothade. Anger and hatred destroy those who harbor it, it's nobody's fault it's not 1984 anymore.
          what anger led to this?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

You'll just leave you said, is that after you stay here and watch the responses, or?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
              what anger led to this?
              dan bitch slapped him in the pen........
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                oops, my bad, different sheep. dan slapped "notcoldnotwinternotprincess"
                Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 07-19-2011, 04:22 PM. Reason: boobs

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                  Veteran
                  • Jun 2005

Is this the part where Heater takes his ball and goes home?
                  RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                  LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                    Is this the part where Heater takes his ball and goes home?
                    probly not

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

how rude

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Don't you go talkin' no shit 'bout my boy Dan-O, African-American. Why you calling him a bitch, yo?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

watcha drinkin' in partygal today?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

teets

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

watcha drinkin' in partygal today?
                              Partygal... heh. I like it. Almost as good as Funland (damn you, AWe).

Actually, I been sober for months. Necessity breeds resourcefulness, right? So I'll only get drunk again when I become a multi-millionaire.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Working...