X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
    Partygal... heh. I like it. Almost as good as Funland (damn you, AWe).

Actually, I been sober for months. Necessity breeds resourcefulness, right? So I'll only get drunk again when I become a multi-millionaire.

Cheers! :bottle:
    10-4, ya gotta get a sugar momma to feed the need.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Heater
      Anyway, Ill help you, OK I will just leave...I suppose I must now ask for a dishonorable discharge from the Roth Army.
      "I just want to tell you good luck. We're all counting on you."

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Much as I love their music, spending time with Ed and Al would not be worth the amount they could pay me.
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by binnie
          Much as I love their music, spending time with Ed and Al would not be worth the amount they could pay me.
          huh.....
          Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 07-19-2011, 05:49 PM. Reason: boobs
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Obviously there are some musicians on here, some wannabe/frustrated rockers whose bands never took off. IF for some reason any of you were asked to fill in for Mike/Wolfie or Al for x reason would you do it? Be honest. I will know. See, I like CVH better than the Hagar era, however they did SOME good songs with SAM. As a solo act Dave had some decent songs and some not decent at all (forget the bluegrass desperation phase). The underlying tone of this board is that of children of a divorce, where they want mommy (Dave) back as no wrong can be done by the one who allowed you to suckle his teets. This will be apparent when the new music comes out and we all play Emperors New Clothes. The words "epic, stellar, zenith, amazing (most overused word out there), will flow from keyboards across the army network. And if they said they needed a touring Tambourine player, none of you wouldn't try out. Life is about opportunities and taking some of them, otherwise you are merely angry to the point of distraction. And the anger on this site is undeniable. It's sad when it turns into hatred toward situations you have zero control over, even though you think you do. Take a step back if you can and realize all this spleen venting is over some SONGS, there's a big world out there beyond that. Anyway, Ill help you, OK I will just leave, not listen to their music, and wait for you closeted (just like...)people to tell me to do some ridiculous onanistic act that you know way TOO much about. I suppose I must now ask for a dishonorable discharge from the Roth Army. Sorry I didn't drink the Rothade. Anger and hatred destroy those who harbor it, it's nobody's fault it's not 1984 anymore.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

~data~

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Sorry I didn't drink the Rothade.

WTF? We have Rothade? You fuckers been holding out on me.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
                  WTF? We have Rothade? You fuckers been holding out on me.
                  mixed with cheap vodka.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fuck Rothade. Drink beer. (See FORD's Beercyclopedia for suggestions)
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

This will be apparent when the new music comes out and we all play Emperors New Clothes. The words "epic, stellar, zenith, amazing (most overused word out there), will flow from keyboards across the army network.
                      I completely disagree with this, personally speaking anyway....

For example, I've been telling people here for 10 years that MWM and CGSTNM are very mediocre songs.....

And while I'll be really disappointed if VH's new album is full of songs like that, I won't hold back in expressing my honest opinion about it....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Drink beer. (See FORD's Beercyclopedia for suggestions)

I have brother. Used it to pick a few different brews when I felt like trying something new. I've even sent my beer connoisseur friend the link to it so he could read about some stuff he had never heard of. Good stuff. Can you believe you give away that knowledge for free!?
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                          ... would not be worth the amount they could pay me.

You aren't the whore I thought you were Bin. Shattered my image of you. I know I can be bought though. The price is right and I'll eat a giraffes pussy. I have little shame.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                            You aren't the whore I thought you were Bin. Shattered my image of you. I know I can be bought though. The price is right and I'll eat a giraffes pussy. I have little shame.
                            LMAO @ "giraffe pussy" You sick bastard!

Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Obviously The underlying tone of this board is that of children of a divorce, where they want mommy (Dave) back as no wrong can be done by the one who allowed you to suckle his teets. This will be apparent when the new music comes out and we all play Emperors New Clothes. The words "epic, stellar, zenith, amazing (most overused word out there), will flow from keyboards across the army network. And if they said they needed a touring Tambourine player, none of you wouldn't try out. Life is about opportunities and taking some of them, otherwise you are merely angry to the point of distraction. And the anger on this site is undeniable.much about..

See the situation is you make these honorably based power statements that resemble some ownage.

Before this statement you allienated anyone who liked the Blue Grass Roth CD, so I.. who liked it couldn't read on towards this section above that furthur attempts to speak with the readers mouth but with your words, that are personally biased.

We/ " I am " ,exactly... claiming to be speaking with someone elses words by this say, that no-one at this site is a tittie latch Roth wannabee.

Us "The Others" not you, find.... DLR/VH to be of a kindred spirit in thier approach to a lyrical something, that perhaps sounds to us more interesting than some other style of that.

and .. to dissrespect the Blue Grass CD is to say a CD of Roth/VH tunes is unworthy of what it is wich is just simply exactly what it is a grouping of similar sounds set to a different style of presentation.

On somedays like working on the yard or just somedays I think it is a happy wonderfull interpetation of what is delivered by a extremely talented group of other stylists who see what is.

Perhaps a JMOP...after this and that would PC the point you are getting across, from a different style of lyric.

Overall as if it matters i like your post of allienation and forced behavior control attempts.

Mutha On.
                              Last edited by clarathecarrot; 07-19-2011, 10:16 PM.
                              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                                LMAO @ "giraffe pussy" You sick bastard!

Giraffe's should be good at deep throating though. Can't have a deeper throat than that. Unless you hook up with a Brontosaurus at Jurassic Park.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...