X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

Apple has more cash than U.S.

Apple now has more cash to spend than the United States government.

wha?
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, I just heard this on Mike Malloy's show. Guess those new IPads must have really sold well?

On the other hand, Apple doesn't have to finance a half dozen illegal wars either, so of course they have money.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

that's true FORD, and they have shareholders to appease.
      it pains me to see the state your country is in.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ash if the stupid fucking idiot hole US politicians fuck up their economy we're all fucked.

You guys mainly ducked their last fuck up but if the worlds largest economy defaults on it's debt to try and get the black man out of office all the western economies will go under. If I had known just how racist middle America was I would never have applauded the black guy being elected, it wasn't worth it.

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

It is frightening times indeed. Considering that Greece - the 27th largest economy in the world - cause serious shockwaves when the shit hit the fan, God only knows what will happen if the US does. With Spain and Italy teetering as well, we could be in for something unprecedented.

Let's hope someone has their eye on the global picture.
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Sometimes Americans wonder why foreigners even post in this forum, this kind of thing is why.

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              If I had known just how racist middle America was I would never have applauded the black guy being elected, it wasn't worth it.
              a local Republican blogger has gone after Obama hard from day one. just stupid shit, "do you know how much stuff and people go overseas with Obama and we fucking PAY FOR IT!" like Bush never traveled with that much shit. or the pic of Obama with his feet on the Oval Office desk, and it's just as easy to find one of Bush with hes feet up there.

two months in i sent him a note saying he may as well just use the N word in his anti-presidential posts, 'cause i think that's what he's really upset about...he replied that we would but it may hurt his business.
              Last edited by twonabomber; 07-30-2011, 10:58 AM.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

If I had known just how racist middle America was I would never have applauded the black guy being elected, it wasn't worth it.
                It really depends on your perspective. I'm thankful that the whole "what if we had a black president?" is no longer a hypothetical question. It's given me a better understanding of the people I'll hang with...and the people I won't be hanging with anymore.
                People I never would've suspected of being racist have, over the last three years, completely fallen out of the closet.

Some have hated Obama from the git-go.......long before he provided us with so many other legitimate reasons to feel that way.

It gives you an opportunity to do some inventory of your surroundings, and take out the human trash....

Now I'm at the next level in my behavioral studies, where I'm trying to figure out who's more of a shitbag......the outspoken racist? or the racist who will say every-fucking-thing else under the sun other than admit they're racist?
                I suspect it will be neck and neck, and we'll have to resort to the photo finish in that race........

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think a lot of the underclass white trash like to think 'well at least I'm not a n*gg*r'.

When a black guy became president in their minds that pushed them to the bottom and they don't like that.

Just a theory...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                    or the racist who will say every-fucking-thing else under the sun other than admit they're racist?

You can spot them because they start sentences with the phrases 'I'm not racist but...' or 'Some of my best friends are black but...'

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

profiling racists
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

You can spot them because they start sentences with the phrases 'I'm not racist but...' or 'Some of my best friends are black but...'
                        Who cares? One of the great things about people being openly ignorant is it makes things perfectly clear as to where they stand on the subject of racism. Much more troubling are the types who remain silent and contribute to the type of institutional prejudice that prevents people from getting jobs, promotions, loans, housing or just about anything else that can be applied for (including justice) and then denied just because of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or the color of their skin. If some asshole wants to call me a faggot because I happen to have long hair and an earring, I can live with it. If the same individual happens to be my supervisor, a loan officer or even worse, a police officer, it's quite another story.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• hambon4lif
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          If some asshole wants to call me a faggot because I happen to have long hair and an earring, I can live with it. If the same individual happens to be my supervisor, a loan officer or even worse, a police officer, it's quite another story.
                          About two years ago I walked into a job interview with my hair pulled back and dressed to the nines. Before the interview even started they asked "Will you cut your hair?"

....I silently got up and walked out of the room.

Two days later I sent them two calendars....one was a 2009 calendar, the other a 1941 German calendar with pictures of nazis. Put a post-it note on each one that said "whichever one works for you".

To this day I think they're still trying to figure that one out.......

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

how come nobody dresses to the tens?
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                              About two years ago I walked into a job interview with my hair pulled back and dressed to the nines. Before the interview even started they asked "Will you cut your hair?"

....I silently got up and walked out of the room.

Two days later I sent them two calendars....one was a 2009 calendar, the other a 1941 German calendar with pictures of nazis. Put a post-it note on each one that said "whichever one works for you".

To this day I think they're still trying to figure that one out.......
                              Good call! That sounds infinitely more professional than just saying "no" and continuing with the interview. They really lost out on that hire!
                              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Working...