ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 07:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 823 Posts

Apple has more cash than U.S.

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. Thanked ashstralia for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (07-30-2011)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Yeah, I just heard this on Mike Malloy's show. Guess those new IPads must have really sold well?

On the other hand, Apple doesn't have to finance a half dozen illegal wars either, so of course they have money.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

that's true FORD, and they have shareholders to appease.
    it pains me to see the state your country is in.

5. Thanked ashstralia for this KICKASS post:

FORD (07-30-2011)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Ash if the stupid fucking idiot hole US politicians fuck up their economy we're all fucked.

You guys mainly ducked their last fuck up but if the worlds largest economy defaults on it's debt to try and get the black man out of office all the western economies will go under. If I had known just how racist middle America was I would never have applauded the black guy being elected, it wasn't worth it.

7. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

FORD (07-30-2011)

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-27-2016 @ 08:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,252 Posts

It is frightening times indeed. Considering that Greece - the 27th largest economy in the world - cause serious shockwaves when the shit hit the fan, God only knows what will happen if the US does. With Spain and Italy teetering as well, we could be in for something unprecedented.

Let's hope someone has their eye on the global picture.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sometimes Americans wonder why foreigners even post in this forum, this kind of thing is why.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 Times in 1,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    If I had known just how racist middle America was I would never have applauded the black guy being elected, it wasn't worth it.
    a local Republican blogger has gone after Obama hard from day one. just stupid shit, "do you know how much stuff and people go overseas with Obama and we fucking PAY FOR IT!" like Bush never traveled with that much shit. or the pic of Obama with his feet on the Oval Office desk, and it's just as easy to find one of Bush with hes feet up there.

two months in i sent him a note saying he may as well just use the N word in his anti-presidential posts, 'cause i think that's what he's really upset about...he replied that we would but it may hurt his business.
    Last edited by twonabomber; 07-30-2011 at 10:58 AM.

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-25-2015 @ 02:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 850 Posts

If I had known just how racist middle America was I would never have applauded the black guy being elected, it wasn't worth it.
    It really depends on your perspective. I'm thankful that the whole "what if we had a black president?" is no longer a hypothetical question. It's given me a better understanding of the people I'll hang with...and the people I won't be hanging with anymore.
    People I never would've suspected of being racist have, over the last three years, completely fallen out of the closet.

Some have hated Obama from the git-go.......long before he provided us with so many other legitimate reasons to feel that way.

It gives you an opportunity to do some inventory of your surroundings, and take out the human trash....

Now I'm at the next level in my behavioral studies, where I'm trying to figure out who's more of a shitbag......the outspoken racist? or the racist who will say every-fucking-thing else under the sun other than admit they're racist?
    I suspect it will be neck and neck, and we'll have to resort to the photo finish in that race........

12. Thanked hambon4lif for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (07-30-2011)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think a lot of the underclass white trash like to think 'well at least I'm not a n*gg*r'.

When a black guy became president in their minds that pushed them to the bottom and they don't like that.

Just a theory...

14. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

standin (07-31-2011)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post
    or the racist who will say every-fucking-thing else under the sun other than admit they're racist?

You can spot them because they start sentences with the phrases 'I'm not racist but...' or 'Some of my best friends are black but...'

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

profiling racists

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

You can spot them because they start sentences with the phrases 'I'm not racist but...' or 'Some of my best friends are black but...'
    Who cares? One of the great things about people being openly ignorant is it makes things perfectly clear as to where they stand on the subject of racism. Much more troubling are the types who remain silent and contribute to the type of institutional prejudice that prevents people from getting jobs, promotions, loans, housing or just about anything else that can be applied for (including justice) and then denied just because of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or the color of their skin. If some asshole wants to call me a faggot because I happen to have long hair and an earring, I can live with it. If the same individual happens to be my supervisor, a loan officer or even worse, a police officer, it's quite another story.

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    If some asshole wants to call me a faggot because I happen to have long hair and an earring, I can live with it. If the same individual happens to be my supervisor, a loan officer or even worse, a police officer, it's quite another story.
    About two years ago I walked into a job interview with my hair pulled back and dressed to the nines. Before the interview even started they asked "Will you cut your hair?"

....I silently got up and walked out of the room.

Two days later I sent them two calendars....one was a 2009 calendar, the other a 1941 German calendar with pictures of nazis. Put a post-it note on each one that said "whichever one works for you".

To this day I think they're still trying to figure that one out.......

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

how come nobody dresses to the tens?

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 997 Posts

About two years ago I walked into a job interview with my hair pulled back and dressed to the nines. Before the interview even started they asked "Will you cut your hair?"

....I silently got up and walked out of the room.

Two days later I sent them two calendars....one was a 2009 calendar, the other a 1941 German calendar with pictures of nazis. Put a post-it note on each one that said "whichever one works for you".

To this day I think they're still trying to figure that one out.......
    Good call! That sounds infinitely more professional than just saying "no" and continuing with the interview. They really lost out on that hire!

21. Thanked Dr. Love for this KICKASS post:

Unchainme (07-30-2011)

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    Good call! That sounds infinitely more professional than just saying "no" and continuing with the interview. They really lost out on that hire!
    When you consider that I'm now with a company that recently bought them out, yeah, I guess you could say that.

All's well that ends well.

......and they say I don't recognize lame sarcasm.....

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ashstralia View Post
    that's true FORD, and they have shareholders to appease.
    it pains me to see the state your country is in.

And the US government has citizens to appease which are basically shareholders. Except they are far too corrupted and self serving to give a fuck. National 24 hour news is a horrible thing. All these elected officials want fame and fortune. It was different in the old days when the only people who saw their faces were the constituents they had to face at home every day. Today you think a local resident has a chance in hell of just walking in & meeting their elected representative? Hell no. Would never happen. Only big wigs can get past all the security & body guards to actually have any contact with the elite.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 997 Posts

When you consider that I'm now with a company that recently bought them out, yeah, I guess you could say that.

All's well that ends well.

......and they say I don't recognize lame sarcasm.....
    And now they have to work with you anyway, huh ... man, sounds like they got screwed either way!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    a local Republican blogger has gone after Obama hard from day one. just stupid shit, "do you know how much stuff and people go overseas with Obama and we fucking PAY FOR IT!" like Bush never traveled with that much shit. or the pic of Obama with his feet on the Oval Office desk, and it's just as easy to find one of Bush with hes feet up there.

two months in i sent him a note saying he may as well just use the N word in his anti-presidential posts, 'cause i think that's what he's really upset about...he replied that we would but it may hurt his business.

Ironic thing about all that is that Chimpy never set foot outside of the United States until his pResidential campaign in 1999, when Ariel Sharon personally gave him a guided tour of Israel. Considering he was born with a silver spoon up his nose, to a father who was President, Vice President, an ambassador, and a career CIA thug, that's really incredible that he never left the country. Hell, he didn't even go to Mexico and he supposedly lived in Texas! (aside from a brief trip across the border to get his girlfriend an abortion in the early 70s) What does it say about a guy who can easily afford to see the rest of the world, but refuses to do so?

Obama, of course, actually lived in other parts of the world like Indonesia, and visited his father's homeland in Kenya. Hell, just having a dad from Kenya probably gave him some insights going into office that no other President could have had (not to comment on whether or not he's used them well)

Yeah, there's definitely a lot of racist bullshit involved in this. Just the fact that no President was ever asked to produce a goddamned birth certificate before, is evidence enough of that.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The same thing happened to me, fuck it.

The thing that really bowled me over though was someone getting shit on this site for having long hair.

It was used as an insult, 'you long haired hippy' kind of thing.

Fucking bizarre like the people that come to a Dave Lee Roth site and argue against dope or whatever.

=OWWWWWWWWW=
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    09-02-2013 @ 10:05 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    how come nobody dresses to the tens?
    Because the official way to dress to the tens is illegal in most states.
    You have to be a woman with a beautiful pair of squeezables walking around with nothing on but high heels and a pleated miniskirt.
    That's dressing to the tens, and I find the all arguments in favor of the current law against dressing to the tens to be judgements made by insane and/or homosexual men.
    ~Fight the power~
    Last edited by VanHalener; 07-30-2011 at 09:35 PM.

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ash if the stupid fucking idiot hole US politicians fuck up their economy we're all fucked.

You guys mainly ducked their last fuck up but if the worlds largest economy defaults on it's debt to try and get the black man out of office all the western economies will go under. If I had known just how racist middle America was I would never have applauded the black guy being elected, it wasn't worth it.
    yeah, when the liberal gov was ousted in '07, they had 42bn in the bank. now, after 4 years of labor, we're 10bn in deficit. the mining boom is helping, but a lot of that is foreign owned. so i really wonder if we'll cop it hard this time. i suspect we will.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-20-2016 @ 06:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I think a lot of the underclass white trash like to think 'well at least I'm not a n*gg*r'.

When a black guy became president in their minds that pushed them to the bottom and they don't like that.

Just a theory...
    This is very true and has been documented.
    When the criminalist predatorized the plantation economy, they used that justification for the indentured class. Prior to this being a indentured servant was a acceptable if not noble way to align yourself and family. However, the criminalist used theory of the time to exploit capitalism.
    The fact is humans are never going to be able to move from indenturedness, and indenturedness must be regulated.

It is a sad state of affairs isn't. Nevertheless, we can cull corruption and contain and limit criminalist.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Just a theory...

That might hold some water. Problem is no matter who won the last Presidency it would have been the same. A woman, a Jew, a Mormon, a Floridian, whatever......

Had Hillary won and economy was the same, people would be saying stupid women can't do anything right. Just as I'm sure some are thinking stupid blacks can't do anything right.

Canuklehead
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 10:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashstralia View Post
    yeah, when the liberal gov was ousted in '07, they had 42bn in the bank. now, after 4 years of labor, we're 10bn in deficit. the mining boom is helping, but a lot of that is foreign owned. so i really wonder if we'll cop it hard this time. i suspect we will.
    Mining/oil kept my province unaffected(Saskatchewan).

Surprised your mining has a lot of foreign investment...BHP is a huge Aussie company.

They tried taking over some of our Potash mines...did not get approved...so they are now in the process of building their own here.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    What do you expect when the world's economy is based on fractional reserve banking? When you allow banks to control the supply of currency you give them control of everything. This is bigger than any one country. It's multinational banking fraud. I might point out much of our so called bail out money went to foreign banks. The reason the economy sucks is no money has been made available for small business loans but trillions have been made available at zero percent interest to the speculators on Wall Street. Also, the big corporations have exported jobs over the years.

This explains why the stock market rallies while more job losses happen. What is killing the economy is the banks. They don't need to invest in anything productive because they are in collusion of the money supply and can make money playing credit default swap games.

Who is to blame is who got rid of the banking regulations over the years. You can't have this level of corruption without the whole world being effected. The whole system could snowball and come apart and that is the damn truth of it.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-31-2011 at 03:50 AM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    That might hold some water. Problem is no matter who won the last Presidency it would have been the same. A woman, a Jew, a Mormon, a Floridian, whatever......

Had Hillary won and economy was the same, people would be saying stupid women can't do anything right. Just as I'm sure some are thinking stupid blacks can't do anything right.
    They all suck. If you suck, I'm shitting on you no matter who you are or how much political correctness supposedly protects you. I'm an equal opportunity shiter. No special rights for anyone. Then of course equal praise for everyone when you find that rare gem in the cess pool called society.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    But let's ask ourselves who the real political targets are. You only have to look at the executive orders being passed. Like that Rural Council. Hey let's go after the people who are independent, can feed themselves, and are competition for the corporate agriculture businesses. Kiss your farmer's markets and organic food goodbye. Let's justify this war on independent business as making things fair and let's fill the media and schools with propaganda that makes people hate the white Christian middle class. Why? Because that demographic includes a mass of people who aren't controlled by big government. Big government now owned by the corporations and banks. So let call those people racists and blame every shooting on Christian terrorists and let's have Janet Napalitano now define a terrorist as a Christian American citizen. So now instead of the Jews being the menace it's the middle class Christian community or anyone that might remotely seem to be in that group.

Every group has it's wackos but think about it. Who's getting isolated here? Not the people who are already totally dependent on the government for everything. The independent middle class and when they clamp down and come after us, they will come after the hispanic farmers, the black farmers, the white farmers, the black business owners, the hispanic business owners, and the white business owners. All in the name of making things fair and stamping out those horrid racists in middle America.

And it's not just in America. People like Evelyn de Rothschilds are trying to run the independent European farmers out of business by importing food from India into Europe.

There is a food and water war brewing worldwide. All of the stocks of food are gone and nobody has gone into farming for years. There will be a shortage of farmers and agriculture and water resource management will be where the jobs will be. The problem is, the government and the corporations are doing everything they can to lock the little guy out.

We really have to be careful what is being sold. What seems to be a war on racism and domestic terrorism is actually a war on anyone who can survive without the government or big corporations providing everything. People who want to monopolize power see these people as the greatest threat of all and this is what it's all about.

Look at what has happened to our society over the last 40 years. The men have turned into overweight wimps, more broken homes than ever, two people work two or more jobs and have less of a quality of life than their parents had. Think about how good the middle class lifestyle was when you were a kid and look at it now and ask yourself what went wrong and who is responsible. People just did what the television and textbooks told them to do and ask yourselves who created those messages.

Ironically the only success I see is there is less prejudice and racism than when I was a kid. Less than ever. The only people that want to keep the racism going are people that gain something from it. Honestly, do you think Al Sharpton would really want us all to get along? That's a man who Martin Luther's dream being successful would destroy his career.

So maybe we better take what the media sells us with a big grain of salt. There are always going to be the jelouse and miserable people who need a scape goat to blame life's misery on. But I see less of it. It seems to be the people who want to keep it alive are the ones who want to divide and conquer and win some kind of political victory with the ruckus they create. That's the politicians gravy.

Economic slavery is people sold in the name of making everything fair and making everything safe. It's the same old tricks used throughout the ages. It's nothing new.

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Economic slavery is people sold in the name of making everything fair and making everything safe. It's the same old tricks used throughout the ages. It's nothing new.
    and as long as consuela and manuel is ok with it, are we?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

The thing that really bowled me over though was someone getting shit on this site for having long hair.

Fucking bizarre like the people that come to a Dave Lee Roth site and argue against dope or whatever.
    That was Big Dumb Dummy that said that, right?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think so, just totally bizarre.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

They're reportedly on the verge of a deal. The cosmic game of chicken led by irresponsible asshole politicians believing in libertard-fairy tales might be over....

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Carter raised the debt ceiling 9 times for total increase of 59%.

Reagan raised the debt ceiling 18 times for a total increase of 199%.

Clinton raised the debt ceiling 4 times for a total increase of 44%.

George W. Bush raised the debt ceiling 7 times for a total increase of 90%.

Obama has raised the debt ceiling 3 times for a total increase of 26%.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Reporting it's a done deal on www.msn.com

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Carter raised the debt ceiling 9 times for total increase of 59%.

Reagan raised the debt ceiling 18 times for a total increase of 199%.

Clinton raised the debt ceiling 4 times for a total increase of 44%.

George W. Bush raised the debt ceiling 7 times for a total increase of 90%.

Obama has raised the debt ceiling 3 times for a total increase of 26%.
    Pretty much a good summary of why we have $14 trillion dollars in debt on the table and $80 trillion under the table.

Oh boy. We are going to reduce $1 trillion in ten years. Chicken feed. We probably with spend another 14 trillion by that time.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-31-2011 at 09:35 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

In high tech companies long hair and tattoos does not seem to be a problem. You won't get a sales rep job but you can work as an engineer. In the finance or insurance industry you better cut your hair and cover your tattoos. They want you to look like a ken doll. It's seems like when you deal with people's money, they don't want you to look like the creative I live by my own terms type.

Thread Information