X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tob
    Roadie
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Little Texan
    Dude, it's called Paranoid Schizophrenia. The delusions you are experiencing are not real, and have no basis in fact. Seek help immediately.
    Paranormal simplicities? "Little Texan," if you are unaware of activites occurring from "U.S." force, with it's beam technology or it's "chem-trail" stuff, that does not "mean" it has not occurred. You may review such fact with such picture that Blaze posted. You may look on the internet and locate one picture with a beam of light in the center of cloud formation that was later a pulse-weather "hurricane" experience that caused "devastation" with land, lives, and property. You may be UNAWARE, but that is O.K. - help yourself, with review, beyond "news media."

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Tob
      Paranormal simplicities? "Little Texan," if you are unaware of activites occurring from "U.S." force, with it's beam technology or it's "chem-trail" stuff, that does not "mean" it has not occurred. You may review such fact with such picture that Blaze posted. You may look on the internet and locate one picture with a beam of light in the center of cloud formation that was later a pulse-weather "hurricane" experience that caused "devastation" with land, lives, and property. You may be UNAWARE, but that is O.K. - help yourself, with review, beyond "news media."
      Tob because I think you are an "regular" trying to hide your writing patterns I am not going to write you off as daft.

Weather control has been around for quite some time. It is nothing new. However, there is no developments on Hurricane modification. The "chem trails" are often plainly explainable. Occasionally there are unusual clouds that are documented more often due to leaps in technology.

Moreover, IF there was a program that catered to weather patterns, chem trails and the likes, it would be hacked. So when you are worried about the goberment gettin ya'; you should really be worried about LulZsec sorts bored on a Friday night setting feature date entertainment.

Cheers!
      Last edited by Blaze; 08-28-2011, 02:26 AM. Reason: I became amazed at the weight of my boob when cupped in my palm.
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• Tob
        Roadie
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Tob
        'Meister, I asked you a question. Perry has money, his big house, his "plan" - does he receive such with honesty? "Perry" seems like a kind-of "docile" being, like GWB, who is "used" as a "tool" for public image "persuasion" - George, he communicated he was a "media creation." That is "U.S." media, none other. Other "tool" beings, those "controlled" by "U.S." groups with money "appropriated" from America, the people, and "war profit," are:

Obama. George Herbert. "U.S." groups "controlling" them "use" what it calls "scapegoats" to keep public attention from what is occurring with such "presiders" covering for them, "U.S. government" and "U.S. military." Most recent, "Bernanke" and "Chertoff" and "Madeoff" and "Spitzer" and "Weiner" have been named. What is that? Your parade of naming?

New to such activity, we have "Barack" who communicated that he was "subversed" and "Nazi" - Reverse Speech - and we have GW who communicated "dictator" with "Homeland" - Deutschland. Busch. Those beings have fucked-up view of our world. "Greed" and lots of money may cause that to happen.

Enjoying those "hurricane" occurrences, then? Those "hurricanes" are PULSE-WEATHER, "weather" that is "manipulated" with "U.S." beam technology, data that may be read from "U.S. military" posts, one other "money-making" thing, "scheme(s)" that have "terrorized" this land, lives, people affected with such "U.S." force.

You have "Little Texan," then, posting what appears as another "spin" piece. First, such writer goes with mentioning "Rick Perry," and then "Gramm" - "tool" and "scapegoat" expression. You write with going from "leading driver of the plan," Perry, to "Perry did not defend the plan in detail," and within we read other "scapegoat" expression, "Perry's team" - drawing appreciation, then "sly" movement "shifting" attention? You "hide" and do not take responsibilty.
        Those of you who have - you do not have to freak out, maybe experiencing "delusions" with avoiding, dismissing, or ignoring what you may not understand or might have been unaware of - you may review your "HAARP" towers picture-post, you may observe "chem-trail" formation in it's top right corner (with light refraction appearing to touch upon such). Such "trails" have been posted on the internet for all to review, see, and rise above. Such "trail" occurs with a "line" and drifts within air, sheeting occurs, it's spread, and it may appear with angled formation, clue that such is, with truth, not natural cloud formation.

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Tob
          No thanks. I'll just stick with my initial response of YOU'RE CRAZY. (thanks for proving my point, btw.) Even if all of this nonsense you are going on about is somehow actually true (it's not), I would just keep it to myself if I were you and cease posting it all over a public forum. I believe an old Abraham Lincoln quote applies here..."It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Now about pRick Perry...
          Last edited by Little Texan; 08-28-2011, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

good lord I broke the forums!
              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

LMAO!

I had heard of the chemtrail people but never come across a live one.

They are the PLATINUM BRAINS©®™ of the conspiracy theorists. It takes proper mental health issues to see the vapour trail coming from an airliner and believe it's the government spraying you with MIND CUNTROL©®™ chemicals.

Comment

• ashstralia
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Feb 2004

funny too sesh, try to point that out to them and they think YOU'RE the crazy one.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Tob
                    'Meister - if you are man enough to answer question with the post, maybe I could keep from quoting so much. "Mate" - you Aussie? You avoid, dismiss, or ignore what is written, what you may not understand?
                    Get over yourself dude. You're waaaaayyyyy out of your league with this silly fucking nonsense. Really? We have magical, omnipotent weather weapons? Then how did we get bogged down in Iraq for five or six years by guys with AK's, RPG's (1940's-50's technology) and simply produced roadside IED's?

Turn off the George Noory, he's not nearly as entertaining as Art Bell was and is 20 times more delusional with his inside-job clap trap stuff...
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-28-2011, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Tob
                      Those of you who have - you do not have to freak out, maybe experiencing "delusions" with avoiding, dismissing, or ignoring what you may not understand or might have been unaware of - you may review your "HAARP" towers picture-post, you may observe "chem-trail" formation in it's top right corner (with light refraction appearing to touch upon such). Such "trails" have been posted on the internet for all to review, see, and rise above. Such "trail" occurs with a "line" and drifts within air, sheeting occurs, it's spread, and it may appear with angled formation, clue that such is, with truth, not natural cloud formation.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Back to scary Perry. As governor Perry doubled the debt of the state of Texas. Texas now has a higher debt per capita than California.

As far as Coast to Coast AM goes. I don't know how people can listen through all the commercials. Art Bell had a show that was mysterious and Twilight Zone like. It went from that to Noorey selling fear. The market research must indicate that fear sells because everyone is selling it now.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          LMAO!

I had heard of the chemtrail people but never come across a live one.

They are the PLATINUM BRAINS©®™ of the conspiracy theorists. It takes proper mental health issues to see the vapour trail coming from an airliner and believe it's the government spraying you with MIND CUNTROL©®™ chemicals.
                          that's not on international flights, is it?
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Tob
                            Roadie
                            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Tob
                            'Meister, I asked you a question. Perry has money, his big house, his "plan" - does he receive such with honesty? "Perry" seems like a kind-of "docile" being, like GWB, who is "used" as a "tool" for public image "persuasion" - George, he communicated he was a "media creation." That is "U.S." media, none other. Other "tool" beings, those "controlled" by "U.S." groups with money "appropriated" from America, the people, and "war profit," are:

Obama. George Herbert. "U.S." groups "controlling" them "use" what it calls "scapegoats" to keep public attention from what is occurring with such "presiders" covering for them, "U.S. government" and "U.S. military." Most recent, "Bernanke" and "Chertoff" and "Madeoff" and "Spitzer" and "Weiner" have been named. What is that? Your parade of naming?

New to such activity, we have "Barack" who communicated that he was "subversed" and "Nazi" - Reverse Speech - and we have GW who communicated "dictator" with "Homeland" - Deutschland. Busch. Those beings have fucked-up view of our world. "Greed" and lots of money may cause that to happen.

Enjoying those "hurricane" occurrences, then? Those "hurricanes" are PULSE-WEATHER, "weather" that is "manipulated" with "U.S." beam technology, data that may be read from "U.S. military" posts, one other "money-making" thing, "scheme(s)" that have "terrorized" this land, lives, people affected with such "U.S." force.

You have "Little Texan," then, posting what appears as another "spin" piece. First, such writer goes with mentioning "Rick Perry," and then "Gramm" - "tool" and "scapegoat" expression. You write with going from "leading driver of the plan," Perry, to "Perry did not defend the plan in detail," and within we read other "scapegoat" expression, "Perry's team" - drawing appreciation, then "sly" movement "shifting" attention? You "hide" and do not take responsibilty.
                            "Blaze" - YOU are "spinning" but your brain is ~unwound~

Your "think" is "delusion" and we may appreciate you best if you would keep with Sesh' topic. You "hide" behind "Blaze" and have "spun" with your mind "unwinding" into "mad-hat" and "off-topic" expression - "nonsense" it may be called. Keep with Sesh' topic. Stay on topic.

"Hurricane modification" - you have "spun" with "dim-wit" or unwitting expression, "fed" to you. PULSE-WEATHER expression having NOT EXISTED BEFORE, "artificially" generated with beam technology, "directed" force that looks "hurricane" and then "pushed" toward living beingness so that "death" with "destruction" occurs within "minds" THINKING such within our physical "world" experience is what has occurred then and today. You may, with truth, learn, with play, with realization, and with release.

You "explain" whatever you may, yet we may realize "chem-trail" activity occurring. "U.S." force "has been" spreading such near this house almost every day. If you have been unaware of such, that does not communicate nonexistence. I understand you "know" more than you admit. If you express "hacking" - O.K. - but I have realized expressing truth, communicating true, is best. I'm not "worried" - I enjoy information that is helpful with real experience and inspiration, maybe enjoying your AWARENESS when you rise above with awareness.
                            Last edited by Tob; 08-29-2011, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• Tob
                              Roadie
                              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Tob
                              Those "HAARP" towers are not why pulse-weather occurs.. beams from a satellite, or satellites, have been "used" - there is a picture of one beam within the middle of a huge mass of cloud, "hurricane" formation, that may be viewed.. how does one post pictures here? Let's look..

Yes, "Masons" and "Jews" and "Catholics" - "LIONS" and "TIGERS" and "BEARS" - O, my! No one is keeping you "down" - your "fear" does that job - such "societies" or "groups" have "used" such to, in fact, keep YOU down, or have tried such.. "ignorance" takes so many different forms.. "economic enslavement" is popular with such groups that "control" - or try.. "dumbing down" is one other..

"Rationalising one's own powerlessness" - that is how I feel "U.S." thinks, feels, when it expresses it's attacks with pulse-weather, virus-spreading, explosion, knocking buildings down, sending snipers, causing quakes, or charging high prices for their gallon of "gas" - good call, Bin.. have they expressed.. "inferiority" - such groups have "complex" within themselves?

And 'Meister, those "quotes" are necessary, I think, maybe not every time - if such is, with truth, not placed there, from myself, beings within "news media" put "spin" with my communication and try "using" it "against" me - watch - you'll know.. that's me, part of my communication..
                              Before we move on, "Little Texan," I have thought of you and may, today, communicate that I have enjoyed your bringing forth "article" that may be helpful. I, then, read what appeared as "tool" with "scapegoat" expression, "practice" that "U.S." force keeps. Thanks for your offering if such is, with truth, real effort. Your "judgement" and "lack" of "comprehension" doesn't make you or any one "fool" - I reflect, feeling that, maybe, "Perry's team" is visiting with expressing such. A.L. communicated, with truth, I have read, words similar to: Have I not "defeated" my "enemies" when I have "made" friends of them? Sounds interesting, true, maybe his exact words, too, if I remember.

Comment

• Tob
                                Roadie
                                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Tob

You have never met one, Sesh', "chem-trail" witness? Neither did I, but one day that "shit" was appearing above or near the house I reside in. You have no clue until looking, observing, ready to awaken, if one is prepared, for your mind keeps "limit" with your perception. With my writing, former site, with communication, I suppose "U.S." entities "heard" of such. These entities are "emotional" and release what they have put within their "wings" and "tails" - white stream "trail" drifting with slow movement, spreading out in sheet, that "lingers" for hours.

Comment

Working...