Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by standin View Post
    occupytogether.org

facebook.com/pages/Culling-Corruption

The Occupation is resistance movement with people of many colors, genders and political persuasions. The one thing we all have in common is that We will no longer tolerate greed and corruption.
    Ok. Sounds good. Exactly what is your specific game plan on ending greed and corruption?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:video:thedailyshow.com:401076" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-october-31-2011/indecision-2012---ruh-roh-edition">The Daily Show with Jon Stewart</a></b><br/>Get More: <a href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/'>Daily Show Full Episodes</a>,<a href='http://www.indecisionforever.com/'>Political Humor & Satire Blog</a>,<a href='http://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow'>The Daily Show on Facebook</a></p></div></div>
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 11:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

pRick was either shitfaced in New Hampshire, or he's really taking his Chimpy 2.0 role seriously. Because that's who he looks like in those clips.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-20-2016 @ 06:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Ok. Sounds good. Exactly what is your specific game plan on ending greed and corruption?
    You are an idealist to imagine ending corruption and greed. Culling, containing, and prevention is not ending.
    The game plan of changing corporate culture including that of the media is occurring.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 11:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

a.k.a. Flappo The Grate
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    10-17-2023 @ 11:02 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Link

Rick Perry’s bizarre explanation for his bizarre video

Published: 2 November, 2011, 01:28
    Edited: 2 November, 2011, 01:28

So was Rick Perry drunk or stoned during his babbling, hilarious speech he delivered in New Hampshire over the weekend? The jury is still out, but in the meantime the GOP hopeful tells ABC News that there is a good reason for his bizarre behavior.

According to the Republican candidate, he just, well — he was just feeling good, alright?

“It was a great crowd. Good response, and I guess you can do anything you want with a video and make it look any way you want, but I felt good, felt great,” Perry told reporters with ABC today from a Des Moines eatery today. Following his appearance on Sunday in New Hampshire, the presidential hopeful has already retreated to Iowa where the state has been conducting a series of straw polls.

Perry himself looked like he was conducting something, perhaps an imaginary orchestra or a make-believe band of insects as he waved his hands frantically, gestured with enthusiasm and belted out hilarious quotables on Sunday that will be sure to haunt him for what little time is left during his run for the Republican nod. Once a frontrunner, Perry has plunged in the polls in recent weeks, now taking a backseat to pizzaman Herman Cain’s surge in popularity.

Regardless of how the media is making Sunday’s speech out to be (and believe me, they are having a field day), Perry doesn’t seem too bothered by the aftermath which has since left bloggers, pundits and the American public asking “What the Hell was Rick Perry on?”

Perry managed to attract a great deal of criticism following Sunday’s speech, where he offered up such whimsical and brilliant political fodder that only a president could come up with, such as “This is such a cool state — I mean, come on. Live free or die? You gotta love that!”

Perry tried to appeal to the New Hampshire audience by relating his home back in Texas to the local crowd as well. “I come from a state where they had this little place called the Alamo and they declared victory or death,” said Perry. “We’re kinda into those slogans, man. Live free or do; victory or death. Bring it!”

“I think the message got across very well, so it was a good speech,” Perry told reporters at Drake’s Diner earlier today while munching on a veggie rarebit burger alongside Iowa Lieutenant Governor Kim Reynolds .

A veggie rarebit burger? Sounds like someone’s got a case of the munchies.

Following Sunday’s speech, Manchester, New Hampshire Mayor Ted Gatsas described the rant, often punctuated with exaggerated arm motions, squinty-eyed smiles and double-thumbs up as “different.”

“The governor is passionate about the issues he talks about,” a Perry spokesperson responded after the event.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The game plan of changing corporate culture including that of the media is occurring.
    Only if the public stops doing business with corporations. I drove by McDonald's last night and there was huge line of cars at the drive through. Until you grow your own food and make your own soap, the corporations have you.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-20-2016 @ 06:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Only if the public stops doing business with corporations. I drove by McDonald's last night and there was huge line of cars at the drive through. Until you grow your own food and make your own soap, the corporations have you.
    I am going to nickname you, Rabbit.
    Your idealism is pandering; it is not adorable. The idealism of all business with all corporations stopping is fantastic.
    On a realistic note, in today's culture purchasing power means little, though it has had a minor effect with the debit cards.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by standin View Post
    I am going to nickname you, Rabbit.
    Your idealism is pandering; it is not adorable. The idealism of all business with all corporations stopping is fantastic.
    On a realistic note, in today's culture purchasing power means little, though it has had a minor effect with the debit cards.
    Purchasing power means a lot. On the debit cards those banks are broke. The only thing keeping them afloat is the Federal Reserve and the government allowing them to artificially exist. Most those banks are upside down in derivative debt. I still don't know what your solution is. Do you really think this Occupy Wall Street thing has any substance to it? Angry people hitting a drum does nothing.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

I don't know, it seemed to me on more than one occasion during that speech he slurred his words.....

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    He probably needs a few drinks to function. It's off the booze he probably shakes and stutters.

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-25-2015 @ 02:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    pRick was either shitfaced in New Hampshire, or he's really taking his Chimpy 2.0 role seriously. Because that's who he looks like in those clips.
    "Hopped up" is more like it. The jerky motor coordination, spastic animation, and fish-speak are always a dead giveaway.
    I've been around the drug culture for far too long not to recognize when someone's gakked out.

Maybe if he had been drinking, it would've taken the edge off of it, but I'm tellin' ya'.....that cowboy was fuckin' frosted!!
    Last edited by hambon4lif; 11-02-2011 at 04:08 PM. Reason: "Snowblind"- Styx

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The dude also comes off as exactly half George W. Bush and half Mitt Romney. He looks like Mitt and acts and sounds like Dubya. That's some scary shit.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post
    "Hopped up" is more like it. The jerky motor coordination, spastic animation, and fish-speak are always a dead giveaway.
    I've been around the drug culture for far too long not to recognize when someone's gakked out.

Maybe if he had been drinking, it would've taken the edge off of it, but I'm tellin' ya'.....that cowboy was fuckin' frosted!!
    Bush probably gave him some of the best flake out of the CIA stash pile.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

Perry is really making miss the lucidness, sanity that was Michelle Bachmann...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post

Yeah I agree, I don't think he was on booze there.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/XxjJ9QMjHzo?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/XxjJ9QMjHzo?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

With all these candidates like Palin, Perry and Bachman it's not just appalling that they are potential presidential candidates the really shocking thing is that they have already been voted into other offices like governor.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 997 Posts

well, it was a good run, Rick

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He really is Chimpy 2.0. But considering Cain is about to impale himself on his own extra sausage (that he's been passing around to women at conventions) I don't think being a fucking idiot is enough to disqualify pRick from the "anybody but that damn Mormon cultist" crowd in the GOP.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What an assclown. He could have done some damage control and said "oh, I meant two, not three!" Instead he just babbles around like a fawn navel-gazing tractor trailer headlights...

But it's good to know that Ricky boy wanted to wage a war on the Education and Commerce Dept's, so everyone could be as fucking empty-headed, clueless--and all around incompetent--as he...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-10-2011 at 02:40 PM.

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-25-2015 @ 02:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 850 Posts

Perry is looking at Ron Paul going "help me, daddy", and Paul has a look on his face like "Am I really losing to this retard?"

Obama has got to be falling out of his chair laughing at this tragic circus, and I don't blame him. This is like watching a roomful of cross-eyed morons walk into walls.

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 07:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 823 Posts

i don't care if this has been posted here 100 times... it's fucking hilarious.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    Take it from Ben Affleck chin girl

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    It's like Wall Street has bought the Republicans off to throw the race to Obama. Here. We will have Ben Bernanke secretly make and transfer some money to your accounts if you promise to fuck up so badly Obama will win even with the shitty economy. We own Barrack's ass and like him and know what we are getting so we want to keep him because he promised he would leave the Federal Reserve the hell alone and let the FED, Goldman Sachs, and GE do whatever the hell they want to do.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Rick Perry: Completely Batshit Crazy.

Rick Perry's Iraq moment proves unpopular

One of oddest moments of Saturday night came when Rick Perry suggested that we should put troops back in Iraq. Yahoo! readers reacted strongly to his suggestion: Of the the more than 25,000 responses, 73 percent said they were not interested in hearing more from Perry about further military involvement in Iraq.

You can watch video of the moment below:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/27810300

Sentiment on social media mirrored this. Our partner Attensity found that an overwhelming majority of tweets around Perry last night were negative, and largely related to foreign policy.

Newt and Paul spar over military; readers split
    Another tense moment came between Ron Paul and Newt Gingrich: Paul attacked Gingrich for not serving in Vietnam. (Of the current field, only Paul and Perry have experience in uniform.) We asked Yahoo! readers if military service was crucial experience for the job of commander in chief: a slim majority (52.76 percent) said that it was not important.

Link

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I guess nobody told pRick that he didn't have to try THAT hard to act like Chimpy.

We need to invade Iraq..... AGAIN. Ain't I a dumbass?

Rice Cooker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 03:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

on the other hand, since many people own shares of corporations, in a way, we have them, too...

a.k.a. Flappo The Grate
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    10-17-2023 @ 11:02 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Bad Lip Reading: Rick Perry's "Strong" ad - watch more funny videos

Ford's Daddy
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-01-2012 @ 08:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    What's that all about? Is he trying to plant a seed there?

I do worry about the US.
    Don't worry brother, we're still doing fine...

Ford's Daddy
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    He really is Chimpy 2.0. But considering Cain is about to impale himself on his own extra sausage (that he's been passing around to women at conventions) I don't think being a fucking idiot is enough to disqualify pRick from the "anybody but that damn Mormon cultist" crowd in the GOP.
    'Sup buddy!

The country certainly needs a "Chimpy 2.0" at this point, don't you agree?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

We didn't even need Chimpy 1.0. Or his daddy.

How the Hell are ya, Asscrotch?

Ford's Daddy
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    We didn't even need Chimpy 1.0. Or his daddy.

How the Hell are ya, Asscrotch?
    Doing well buddy! But I guess I need to change my profile to put me in MD. Working for the "Industrial Military Complex" again... You would be so proud! How've ya been dude?

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2016 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,705 Times in 2,513 Posts

OMG.....

Look what the BCE dragged in..... LOL

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-17-2021 @ 08:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by John Ashcroft View Post
    Doing well buddy! But I guess I need to change my profile to put me in MD. Working for the "Industrial Military Complex" again... You would be so proud! How've ya been dude?
    Let the eagle soar muthafucka!

Ford's Daddy
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BITEYOASS View Post
    Let the eagle soar muthafucka!
    Damn Skippy! BCE still alive and kickin'

Rice Cooker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 03:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

who the hell let ashcroft in here?!?!...

38. Thanked knuckleboner for this KICKASS post:

LoungeMachine (01-11-2012)

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2016 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,705 Times in 2,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by knuckleboner View Post
    who the hell let ashcroft in here?!?!...
    Must've been stuck to my shoe....

I'll wipe better next time.

Ford's Daddy
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post
    Must've been stuck to my shoe....

I'll wipe better next time.