Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What an assclown. He could have done some damage control and said "oh, I meant two, not three!" Instead he just babbles around like a fawn navel-gazing tractor trailer headlights...

But it's good to know that Ricky boy wanted to wage a war on the Education and Commerce Dept's, so everyone could be as fucking empty-headed, clueless--and all around incompetent--as he...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-10-2011, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Perry is looking at Ron Paul going "help me, daddy", and Paul has a look on his face like "Am I really losing to this retard?"

Obama has got to be falling out of his chair laughing at this tragic circus, and I don't blame him. This is like watching a roomful of cross-eyed morons walk into walls.

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

i don't care if this has been posted here 100 times... it's fucking hilarious.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Take it from Ben Affleck chin girl

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

It's like Wall Street has bought the Republicans off to throw the race to Obama. Here. We will have Ben Bernanke secretly make and transfer some money to your accounts if you promise to fuck up so badly Obama will win even with the shitty economy. We own Barrack's ass and like him and know what we are getting so we want to keep him because he promised he would leave the Federal Reserve the hell alone and let the FED, Goldman Sachs, and GE do whatever the hell they want to do.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Rick Perry: Completely Batshit Crazy.

Rick Perry's Iraq moment proves unpopular

One of oddest moments of Saturday night came when Rick Perry suggested that we should put troops back in Iraq. Yahoo! readers reacted strongly to his suggestion: Of the the more than 25,000 responses, 73 percent said they were not interested in hearing more from Perry about further military involvement in Iraq.

You can watch video of the moment below:

Sentiment on social media mirrored this. Our partner Attensity found that an overwhelming majority of tweets around Perry last night were negative, and largely related to foreign policy.

Newt and Paul spar over military; readers split
              Another tense moment came between Ron Paul and Newt Gingrich: Paul attacked Gingrich for not serving in Vietnam. (Of the current field, only Paul and Perry have experience in uniform.) We asked Yahoo! readers if military service was crucial experience for the job of commander in chief: a slim majority (52.76 percent) said that it was not important.

Link

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I guess nobody told pRick that he didn't have to try THAT hard to act like Chimpy.

We need to invade Iraq..... AGAIN. Ain't I a dumbass?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• knuckleboner
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Only if the public stops doing business with corporations. I drove by McDonald's last night and there was huge line of cars at the drive through. Until you grow your own food and make your own soap, the corporations have you.
                  on the other hand, since many people own shares of corporations, in a way, we have them, too...

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Bad Lip Reading: Rick Perry's "Strong" ad - watch more funny videos

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      What's that all about? Is he trying to plant a seed there?

I do worry about the US.
                      Don't worry brother, we're still doing fine...

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        He really is Chimpy 2.0. But considering Cain is about to impale himself on his own extra sausage (that he's been passing around to women at conventions) I don't think being a fucking idiot is enough to disqualify pRick from the "anybody but that damn Mormon cultist" crowd in the GOP.
                        'Sup buddy!

The country certainly needs a "Chimpy 2.0" at this point, don't you agree?

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

We didn't even need Chimpy 1.0. Or his daddy.

How the Hell are ya, Asscrotch?
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            We didn't even need Chimpy 1.0. Or his daddy.

How the Hell are ya, Asscrotch?
                            Doing well buddy! But I guess I need to change my profile to put me in MD. Working for the "Industrial Military Complex" again... You would be so proud! How've ya been dude?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

OMG.....

Look what the BCE dragged in..... LOL
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
                                Doing well buddy! But I guess I need to change my profile to put me in MD. Working for the "Industrial Military Complex" again... You would be so proud! How've ya been dude?
                                Let the eagle soar muthafucka!

Comment

Working...