Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

"Incoherent" sentence structure, "no" obvious point being made, and a "passion" about something......what it "is" I have no clue.

Sure sounds like Blazed
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by kwame k
      "Incoherent" sentence structure, "no" obvious point being made, and a "passion" about something......what it "is" I have no clue.

Sure sounds like Blazed

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

i miss ace diamond. let's bring him back.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ashstralia
            i miss ace diamond. let's bring him back.
            I do have all those photoshop's that are sitting around doing nothing
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

i'm in australia making fun of a fucking proper rich idiot godbotherer who i'll never have the chance to ridicule on a ballot paper....
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ashstralia; 08-26-2011, 10:05 AM. Reason: the chance

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

You do have a pony in this race, Ash..........with a world economy as we have now, what happens in America effects you, too!

This guy is the best the Repukes can come up with? Really?

My conspiracy theory of the moment is that the Repukes don't want the Presidency right now.......the economy is too fucked up and we're about to hit another downward spiral. Wait out another 4 years and you're pretty much guaranteeing a win.......stack Congress with Repukes, block everything the Demo's try to do and ride out the storm.

Either that or.......the Repukes are fucking really this stupid......which in and of itself is a scary alternative.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Tob
                  'Meister, I asked you a question. Perry has money, his big house, his "plan" - does he receive such with honesty? "Perry" seems like a kind-of "docile" being, like GWB, who is "used" as a "tool" for public image "persuasion" - George, he communicated he was a "media creation." That is "U.S." media, none other. Other "tool" beings, those "controlled" by "U.S." groups with money "appropriated" from America, the people, and "war profit," are:
                  Obama. George Herbert. "U.S." groups "controlling" them "use" what it calls "scapegoats" to keep public attention from what is occurring with such "presiders" covering for them, "U.S. government" and "U.S. military." Most recent, "Bernanke" and "Chertoff" and "Madeoff" and "Spitzer" and "Weiner" have been named. What is that? Your parade of naming?
                  Enjoying those "hurricane" occurrences, then? Those "hurricanes" are PULSE-WEATHER, "weather" that is "manipulated" with "U.S." beam technology, data that may be read from "U.S. military" posts, one other "money-making" thing, "scheme(s)" that have "terrorized" this land, lives, people affected with such "U.S." force.
                  You have "Little Texan," then, posting what appears as another "spin" piece. First, such writer goes with mentioning "Rick Perry," and then "Gramm" - "tool" and "scapegoat" expression. You write with going from "leading driver of the plan," Perry, to "Perry did not defend the plan in detail," and within we read other "scapegoat" expression, "Perry's team" - drawing appreciation, then "sly" movement "shifting" attention? You "hide" and do not take responsibilty.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You do have a pony in this race, Ash..........with a world economy as we have now, what happens in America effects you, too!
                    Not to mention the wars they may start.

Comment

• ashstralia
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Feb 2004

of course kwame. it affects other economies too, ones that rely on our dollar, and your dollar too.

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        Not to mention the wars they may start.
                        To quote McSame......"Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Bomb Iran".

Really I don't see them starting a new war just continuing our failed occupations.

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

meanwhile the spend climbs by millions each day.

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

of course kwame. it affects other economies too, ones that rely on our dollar, and your dollar too.
                            Exactly.......we're a global economy now and you guys have every right to bitch and be concerned about what is happening here.

The 2012 elections are shaping up to be more of the same.....shitty GOP candidates and an ineffective Democratic party.

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

meanwhile the spend climbs by millions each day.
                              At some point, heaven forbid, we may have to tax the rich/corporations..........I hope I never live to see the day but.......

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

At some point, heaven forbid, we may have to tax the rich/corporations..........I hope I never live to see the day but.......
                                scary, but all those $$$ will belong to china anyway....

Comment

Working...