The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-14-2018 @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,690 Posts

"Incoherent" sentence structure, "no" obvious point being made, and a "passion" about something......what it "is" I have no clue.

Sure sounds like Blazed
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. Thanked kwame k for this KICKASS post:

Little Texan (08-26-2011)

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-08-2015 @ 01:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    "Incoherent" sentence structure, "no" obvious point being made, and a "passion" about something......what it "is" I have no clue.

Sure sounds like Blazed
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 07:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 823 Posts

i miss ace diamond. let's bring him back.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashstralia View Post
    i miss ace diamond. let's bring him back.
    I do have all those photoshop's that are sitting around doing nothing

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

i'm in australia making fun of a fucking proper rich idiot godbotherer who i'll never have the chance to ridicule on a ballot paper....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ashstralia; 08-26-2011 at 10:05 AM. Reason: the chance

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You do have a pony in this race, Ash..........with a world economy as we have now, what happens in America effects you, too!

This guy is the best the Repukes can come up with? Really?

My conspiracy theory of the moment is that the Repukes don't want the Presidency right now.......the economy is too fucked up and we're about to hit another downward spiral. Wait out another 4 years and you're pretty much guaranteeing a win.......stack Congress with Repukes, block everything the Demo's try to do and ride out the storm.

Either that or.......the Repukes are fucking really this stupid......which in and of itself is a scary alternative.

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-25-2015 @ 02:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tob View Post
    'Meister, I asked you a question. Perry has money, his big house, his "plan" - does he receive such with honesty? "Perry" seems like a kind-of "docile" being, like GWB, who is "used" as a "tool" for public image "persuasion" - George, he communicated he was a "media creation." That is "U.S." media, none other. Other "tool" beings, those "controlled" by "U.S." groups with money "appropriated" from America, the people, and "war profit," are:
    Obama. George Herbert. "U.S." groups "controlling" them "use" what it calls "scapegoats" to keep public attention from what is occurring with such "presiders" covering for them, "U.S. government" and "U.S. military." Most recent, "Bernanke" and "Chertoff" and "Madeoff" and "Spitzer" and "Weiner" have been named. What is that? Your parade of naming?
    Enjoying those "hurricane" occurrences, then? Those "hurricanes" are PULSE-WEATHER, "weather" that is "manipulated" with "U.S." beam technology, data that may be read from "U.S. military" posts, one other "money-making" thing, "scheme(s)" that have "terrorized" this land, lives, people affected with such "U.S." force.
    You have "Little Texan," then, posting what appears as another "spin" piece. First, such writer goes with mentioning "Rick Perry," and then "Gramm" - "tool" and "scapegoat" expression. You write with going from "leading driver of the plan," Perry, to "Perry did not defend the plan in detail," and within we read other "scapegoat" expression, "Perry's team" - drawing appreciation, then "sly" movement "shifting" attention? You "hide" and do not take responsibilty.

10. 2 users say thank you to hambon4lif for this KICKASS post:

Little Texan (01-08-2012),Unchainme (08-26-2011)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

You do have a pony in this race, Ash..........with a world economy as we have now, what happens in America effects you, too!
    Not to mention the wars they may start.

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

of course kwame. it affects other economies too, ones that rely on our dollar, and your dollar too.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Not to mention the wars they may start.
    To quote McSame......"Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Bomb Iran".

Really I don't see them starting a new war just continuing our failed occupations.

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

meanwhile the spend climbs by millions each day.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

of course kwame. it affects other economies too, ones that rely on our dollar, and your dollar too.
    Exactly.......we're a global economy now and you guys have every right to bitch and be concerned about what is happening here.

The 2012 elections are shaping up to be more of the same.....shitty GOP candidates and an ineffective Democratic party.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

meanwhile the spend climbs by millions each day.
    At some point, heaven forbid, we may have to tax the rich/corporations..........I hope I never live to see the day but.......

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

At some point, heaven forbid, we may have to tax the rich/corporations..........I hope I never live to see the day but.......
    scary, but all those $$$ will belong to china anyway....

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, I blindly support this country's flag.....

I also believe it is my God given right as an American to buy cheap shit from WalMart and support Communism with my purchases at said WalMart!

God Bless America!

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

did little texan change his av yet? the new one scares me

20. Thanked PETE'S BROTHER for this KICKASS post:

Little Texan (08-26-2011)

a.k.a. Flappo The Grate
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    10-17-2023 @ 11:02 AM
    Status
    Thanks

'Meister, I asked you a question. Perry has money, his big house, his "plan" - does he receive such with honesty? "Perry" seems like a kind-of "docile" being, like GWB, who is "used" as a "tool" for public image "persuasion" - George, he communicated he was a "media creation." That is "U.S." media, none other. Other "tool" beings, those "controlled" by "U.S." groups with money "appropriated" from America, the people, and "war profit," are:

Obama. George Herbert. "U.S." groups "controlling" them "use" what it calls "scapegoats" to keep public attention from what is occurring with such "presiders" covering for them, "U.S. government" and "U.S. military." Most recent, "Bernanke" and "Chertoff" and "Madeoff" and "Spitzer" and "Weiner" have been named. What is that? Your parade of naming?

New to such activity, we have "Barack" who communicated that he was "subversed" and "Nazi" - Reverse Speech - and we have GW who communicated "dictator" with "Homeland" - Deutschland. Busch. Those beings have fucked-up view of our world. "Greed" and lots of money may cause that to happen.

Enjoying those "hurricane" occurrences, then? Those "hurricanes" are PULSE-WEATHER, "weather" that is "manipulated" with "U.S." beam technology, data that may be read from "U.S. military" posts, one other "money-making" thing, "scheme(s)" that have "terrorized" this land, lives, people affected with such "U.S." force.

You have "Little Texan," then, posting what appears as another "spin" piece. First, such writer goes with mentioning "Rick Perry," and then "Gramm" - "tool" and "scapegoat" expression. You write with going from "leading driver of the plan," Perry, to "Perry did not defend the plan in detail," and within we read other "scapegoat" expression, "Perry's team" - drawing appreciation, then "sly" movement "shifting" attention? You "hide" and do not take responsibilty.
    http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com/

All One
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    04-29-2012 @ 05:45 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Chem-Trail Spread, Top Right With Your "HAARP" Towers

Those "HAARP" towers are not why pulse-weather occurs.. beams from a satellite, or satellites, have been "used" - there is a picture of one beam within the middle of a huge mass of cloud, "hurricane" formation, that may be viewed.. how does one post pictures here? Let's look..

Yes, "Masons" and "Jews" and "Catholics" - "LIONS" and "TIGERS" and "BEARS" - O, my! No one is keeping you "down" - your "fear" does that job - such "societies" or "groups" have "used" such to, in fact, keep YOU down, or have tried such.. "ignorance" takes so many different forms.. "economic enslavement" is popular with such groups that "control" - or try.. "dumbing down" is one other..

"Rationalising one's own powerlessness" - that is how I feel "U.S." thinks, feels, when it expresses it's attacks with pulse-weather, virus-spreading, explosion, knocking buildings down, sending snipers, causing quakes, or charging high prices for their gallon of "gas" - good call, Bin.. have they expressed.. "inferiority" - such groups have "complex" within themselves?

And 'Meister, those "quotes" are necessary, I think, maybe not every time - if such is, with truth, not placed there, from myself, beings within "news media" put "spin" with my communication and try "using" it "against" me - watch - you'll know.. that's me, part of my communication..
    Last edited by Tob; 08-27-2011 at 01:36 AM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Your brain is broken, you should see someone about it.

24. 2 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Little Texan (08-27-2011),ZahZoo (08-28-2011)

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

i'd like to go on the record as a proud australian and say i also fully support my flag and country. and as a pragmatist i'm tired of fine young men dying for some bullshit idea that fomented ten years ago. enough is enough.

also; what sesh said.

26. Thanked ashstralia for this KICKASS post:

Little Texan (08-27-2011)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Back to Perry. He's losing his luster because people are seeing how much big government he brought into Texas. We have to remember political parties are composed of all sorts of different people. You might have a gay person who is very fiscally conservative but no way in hell are they going to support the Republican party. Or you may have a conservative women who is pro choice who wants nothing to do with the Republican party. Then you have your independent, entrepreneur sort of people who want the government out of their way so they can pursue their dream. They are in the Republican party but dislike the connected rich as much as any democrat does. So people tend to vote against something more than they vote for something.

It seems like both parties have been taken over by the radicles. It's probably because these people have nothing else to do. They have no businesses to run or other responsibilities so they get into politics and make that their living. So these sort of people have ruined politics.

Perry looks like such a person. He's increased the government in Texas, has a very poor academic background (can't do anything else so he goes into politics because it's all he can do), he's easy to blackmail and manipulate because he has limited career choices. This is how a lot of the Republicans are viewing the guy around here. The paid Republican radio guys are selling Perry but I'm not sure if anyone is buying.

28. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Little Texan (08-27-2011)

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    12-10-2014 @ 10:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Those "HAARP" towers are not why pulse-weather occurs.. beams from a satellite, or satellites, have been "used" - there is a picture of one beam within the middle of a huge mass of cloud, "hurricane" formation, that may be viewed.. how does one post pictures here? Let's look..

Yes, "Masons" and "Jews" and "Catholics" - "LIONS" and "TIGERS" and "BEARS" - O, my! No one is keeping you "down" - your "fear" does that job - such "societies" or "groups" have "used" such to, in fact, keep YOU down, or have tried such.. "ignorance" takes so many different forms.. "economic enslavement" is popular with such groups that "control" - or try.. "dumbing down" is one other..

"Rationalising one's own powerlessness" - that is how I feel "U.S." thinks, feels, when it expresses it's attacks with pulse-weather, virus-spreading, explosion, knocking buildings down, sending snipers, causing quakes, or charging high prices for their gallon of "gas" - good call, Bin.. have they expressed.. "inferiority" - such groups have "complex" within themselves?

And 'Meister, those "quotes" are necessary, I think, maybe not every time - if such is, with truth, not placed there, from myself, beings within "news media" put "spin" with my communication and try "using" it "against" me - watch - you'll know.. that's me, part of my communication..
    It is called sunlight~

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Whatever "hallucinogenics" our recently returned "friend" is using, perhaps he should do the "right" thing and "share"....

31. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Little Texan (08-28-2011)

All One
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blaze communicates, "It is called sunlight" - sun light appears above and ~piercing~ what appears as "U.S." release of "chem-trail" stuff. It's "oil" spread, with angle, kind-of a rectangular sheeting edge with lower drift, is "sign" with such, not natural cloud formation.
    Last edited by Tob; 08-28-2011 at 01:05 AM.

a.k.a. Flappo The Grate
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blaze communicates, "It is called sunlight" - sun light appears above and ~piercing~ what appears as "U.S." release of "chem-trail" stuff. It's "oil" spread, with angle, kind-of a rectangular sheeting edge with lower drift, is "sign" with such, not natural cloud formation.
    Dude, it's called Paranoid Schizophrenia. The delusions you are experiencing are not real, and have no basis in fact. Seek help immediately.

All One
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

'Meister - if you are man enough to answer question with the post, maybe I could keep from quoting so much. "Mate" - you Aussie? You avoid, dismiss, or ignore what is written, what you may not understand?

All One
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Your brain is broken, you should see someone about it.
    Sesh', I write my thought, with review, with your thread.. you avoid or dismiss what YOU do not understand, ignoring? One step at a time, Sesh', pick a question, paragraph, breathe.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    'Meister - if you are man enough to answer question with the post, maybe I could keep from quoting so much. "Mate" - you Aussie? You avoid, dismiss, or ignore what is written, what you may not understand?
    He is a bit correct, it is called delusions and that sort is paranoid delusions . You could be low on or need extra of b12 for any number of reasons.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Sesh', I write my thought, with review, with your thread.. you avoid or dismiss what YOU do not understand, ignoring? One step at a time, Sesh', pick a question, paragraph, breathe.
    The onset is usually insidious as B12 stores in the liver are depleted, and starts with symptoms of anaemia, i.e. lethargy and breathlessness. The anaemia may be more severe than symptoms suggest, due to physiological adaptation.
    Other symptoms may include anorexia, weight loss, diarrhoea and dyspepsia. Glossitis may be an early symptom.
    Pernicious anaemia may first present as an incidental finding during the investigation of (reversible) diarrhoea.7
    Neurological involvement may be present even in the absence of anaemia. This is particularly common in patients over the age of 60. The peripheral nerves are most commonly involved, followed by the spinal cord (subacute degeneration of the cord).
    Peripheral loss of vibratory sense and position are early indications of central nervous system (CNS) involvement, accompanied by reflex loss and mild-to-moderate weakness. Later stages may be characterised by spasticity, Babinski's responses and ataxia.
    Other uncommon neurological symptoms include impairment of pain, temperature and touch sensations. The legs and feet are involved earlier and more consistently than the hands.
    Yellow-blue blindness may occur.
    Psychiatric symptoms (usually more prominent in advanced cases) may include depression, paranoia (megaloblastic madness), delirium, confusion and dementia.3
    Signs may include anaemia and jaundice.
    Severely anaemic patients may present with heart failure, often triggered by an infection. Hepatomegaly and splenomegaly8 may be present.
    http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/Pern...Deficiency.htm

All One
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little Texan View Post
    Dude, it's called Paranoid Schizophrenia. The delusions you are experiencing are not real, and have no basis in fact. Seek help immediately.
    Paranormal simplicities? "Little Texan," if you are unaware of activites occurring from "U.S." force, with it's beam technology or it's "chem-trail" stuff, that does not "mean" it has not occurred. You may review such fact with such picture that Blaze posted. You may look on the internet and locate one picture with a beam of light in the center of cloud formation that was later a pulse-weather "hurricane" experience that caused "devastation" with land, lives, and property. You may be UNAWARE, but that is O.K. - help yourself, with review, beyond "news media."

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Paranormal simplicities? "Little Texan," if you are unaware of activites occurring from "U.S." force, with it's beam technology or it's "chem-trail" stuff, that does not "mean" it has not occurred. You may review such fact with such picture that Blaze posted. You may look on the internet and locate one picture with a beam of light in the center of cloud formation that was later a pulse-weather "hurricane" experience that caused "devastation" with land, lives, and property. You may be UNAWARE, but that is O.K. - help yourself, with review, beyond "news media."
    Tob because I think you are an "regular" trying to hide your writing patterns I am not going to write you off as daft.

Weather control has been around for quite some time. It is nothing new. However, there is no developments on Hurricane modification. The "chem trails" are often plainly explainable. Occasionally there are unusual clouds that are documented more often due to leaps in technology.

Moreover, IF there was a program that catered to weather patterns, chem trails and the likes, it would be hacked. So when you are worried about the goberment gettin ya'; you should really be worried about LulZsec sorts bored on a Friday night setting feature date entertainment.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Blaze; 08-28-2011 at 02:26 AM. Reason: I became amazed at the weight of my boob when cupped in my palm.

All One
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

New to such activity, we have "Barack" who communicated that he was "subversed" and "Nazi" - Reverse Speech - and we have GW who communicated "dictator" with "Homeland" - Deutschland. Busch. Those beings have fucked-up view of our world. "Greed" and lots of money may cause that to happen.

Those of you who have - you do not have to freak out, maybe experiencing "delusions" with avoiding, dismissing, or ignoring what you may not understand or might have been unaware of - you may review your "HAARP" towers picture-post, you may observe "chem-trail" formation in it's top right corner (with light refraction appearing to touch upon such). Such "trails" have been posted on the internet for all to review, see, and rise above. Such "trail" occurs with a "line" and drifts within air, sheeting occurs, it's spread, and it may appear with angled formation, clue that such is, with truth, not natural cloud formation.

a.k.a. Flappo The Grate
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No thanks. I'll just stick with my initial response of YOU'RE CRAZY. (thanks for proving my point, btw.) Even if all of this nonsense you are going on about is somehow actually true (it's not), I would just keep it to myself if I were you and cease posting it all over a public forum. I believe an old Abraham Lincoln quote applies here..."It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Now about pRick Perry...
    Last edited by Little Texan; 08-28-2011 at 02:53 AM.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 997 Posts

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 997 Posts

good lord I broke the forums!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

LMAO!

I had heard of the chemtrail people but never come across a live one.

They are the PLATINUM BRAINS©®™ of the conspiracy theorists. It takes proper mental health issues to see the vapour trail coming from an airliner and believe it's the government spraying you with MIND CUNTROL©®™ chemicals.

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

funny too sesh, try to point that out to them and they think YOU'RE the crazy one.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

Get over yourself dude. You're waaaaayyyyy out of your league with this silly fucking nonsense. Really? We have magical, omnipotent weather weapons? Then how did we get bogged down in Iraq for five or six years by guys with AK's, RPG's (1940's-50's technology) and simply produced roadside IED's?

Turn off the George Noory, he's not nearly as entertaining as Art Bell was and is 20 times more delusional with his inside-job clap trap stuff...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-28-2011 at 11:35 AM.

47. 3 users say thank you to Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Blaze (08-28-2011),Little Texan (01-08-2012),Unchainme (09-02-2011)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

Those of you who have - you do not have to freak out, maybe experiencing "delusions" with avoiding, dismissing, or ignoring what you may not understand or might have been unaware of - you may review your "HAARP" towers picture-post, you may observe "chem-trail" formation in it's top right corner (with light refraction appearing to touch upon such). Such "trails" have been posted on the internet for all to review, see, and rise above. Such "trail" occurs with a "line" and drifts within air, sheeting occurs, it's spread, and it may appear with angled formation, clue that such is, with truth, not natural cloud formation.

49. 3 users say thank you to Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (09-03-2011),Little Texan (01-08-2012),Unchainme (09-02-2011)

Thread Information