Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Here's the lady from the new video.
    Gross. F A T ass and thighs that could be used for canoe paddles.

Comment

• Go put on Lyle Lovett and flick your bean then.
      Or if you're especially stoned and horny, Chris Isaac.

Comment

• Dude, no one wants to hear about your kangaroo humping exploits. Freak.

Comment

• The riff to "Glory Hole" is way cooler... doubt there will be a video for that one though...

Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• The 'Glory Hole' riff reminds me (admitedly a non-guitar player) of Nuno Bettencourt.......
            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Comment

• Saw them again last night at a sold out show at the HOB in Chicago.

First off, fuck you HOB. Your venue sucks, it was too crowded and $11 for a beer? Also, if you're charging that much, how can you justify a non-hd feed of the show to your TVs?

Second, it was the same show that I saw in January (minus a few songs and absolutely no covers this time). Jokes and meter exactly the same. They pull it off naturally, though. These guys are well rehearsed and trained - both musically and in improv/sketch.

First time for a couple of people in my group. They were in tears due to laughter. Loved the music, too.

Here's a new tune they played:

Comment

• Originally posted by High Life Man View Post
                  Saw them again last night at a sold out show at the HOB in Chicago.

First off, fuck you HOB. Your venue sucks, it was too crowded and $11 for a beer?
                  That is a fucking disgrace, greedy bastards.

Also stupid greedy bastards, pitch it lower and I bet they make more in the long run.

Comment

• I don't remember what HOB Cleveland charges for a beer. Maybe $8. Better to catch a buzz around the corner at Flannery's, and skip out on your food tab while you're there.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• It would be about $7.50 here and that is bad enough.

I guess in the US especially a lot of people drive so only have 1 or 2 beers so they want to skin them on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                        It would be about $7.50 here and that is bad enough.

I guess in the US especially a lot of people drive so only have 1 or 2 beers so they want to skin them on that.
                        I was at the Sabbath gig at Glasgow Hydro last Monday. A pint of Fosters was £4.50 I think (possibly £4), which is about $7.00-7.50.

Have to say it was a good pint, if you like those kind of lagers - better than I regularly have elsewhere in so-called proper bars.

As for whether it was worth it - well, I didn't mind paying it. With accommodation / travel and ticket costs the gig was already tipping into the £250 range ...
                        THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• I didn't go to Sabbath after seeing some horrendous YouTubes of early in the tour.

They were actually very good in Glasgow by all reports which makes me wonder if Ozzy is now using backing tapes...

Comment

Comment

• They were actually pretty damn good, and Ozzy was miles better than I expected.

I don't think it was backing tapes!

A guy I was at the gig with shot a minute or so of one song, and when we listened back later it was not at all a good representation of what we heard - so I guess there's either a lot of variability in that kind of footage (depending on where you are positioned and how that affects things like vocals etc) or actually being there at the gig just compensates for flaws in the performance in ways that are not even apparent.

Ozzy's performance was pretty good, but on the vid clip it didn't sound so strong.
                              THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Sharon was photographed distraught and in tears last week leaving a function so maybe she had just found out Ozzy was off the booze and drugs and thinking for himself...

Comment

Working...
                                X