X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franksters
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Blondgirl777 Has Passed Away

My dear friend Blondgirl777 as left us recently, I know she became a Blond Angel and she is looking after her loved ones. So sad to see her go so soon... She will always live inside my heart, she loved this place and I'm sure she would've like to say goodbye to all of you.

BG we love you and you will never be forgotten.
    SUMMER'S JUST
    AROUND
    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

No!

Blondie was one who showed me how to post pics here and was a friend.

She used to think the black dude in my avatar was me [had a pic of Kwame Kilpatrick as my avatar] it wasn't until RothFans that she figured out it wasn't me

Good times and you'll be missed sweetheart
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Damn. That sucks.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Oh, that sucks...seems like it wasn't that long ago she'd left a silly comment on my Facebook page. R.I.P. gorgeous.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• VAiN
          Use my hand, I won't look
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Very sad news...
          Originally posted by wiseguy
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by chan_bkny
            This is terrible news. BG was one of the first people whom I "met" here who were really cool to me.
            Same with me
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

WTF ?? Was she ill ??
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Oh, no. This is devastating. 44?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• SparkieD
                  Veteran
                  • Sep 2006

NOOOO! C was such a sweet, sweet person. She was one of my first friends here as well. We had so much in common. We could've passed for sisters. When I went to the first reunion show in Charlotte, I let her listen to the entire thing over my phone. That was neat. Sadly, we only actually talked to each other one more time. She was commenting on my Facebook within the past month. Since she had cancer a few years back, I always worried about her when she wasn't around for awhile. I feel terrible for her family, especially her very young little boy.

I'm absolutely heartbroken.
                  Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                  Originally posted by rustoffa
                  Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
                    NOOOO! C was such a sweet, sweet person. She was one of my first friends here as well. We had so much in common. We could've passed for sisters. When I went to the first reunion show in Charlotte, I let her listen to the entire thing over my phone. That was neat. Sadly, we only actually talked to each other one more time. She was commenting on my Facebook within the past month. Since she had cancer a few years back, I always worried about her when she wasn't around for awhile. I feel terrible for her family, especially her very young little boy.

I'm absolutely heartbroken.

Same here. She was good peeps. Seems like we're losing too many around here lately.
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• WACF
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Wow...terrible news.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Dear Eddie Van Halen,

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

Fuck you for wasting so much dammed time to the point some of your most loving & loyal fans will never get the chance to enjoy the feeling again of opening a new VH album, put it in the cd player, and sit back exploring the tracks & discovering the magical new songs for the first time.

Signed,

Van Halen fans.

So sorry to hear about Blondgirl. It just pains me knowing another tormented VH fan that waited & waited & waited for what is finally about to happen misses the cut-off. All because of Eddie being a stupid asshole who doesn't give 2 shits about his fans. As much as I love Eddies music, I really hate the man himself.

When/if the new album drops, we will have a thread listing all the songs to listen to in dedication to our good friends we have lost. Hopefully heaven has internet. I know if I get a new VH album, the very first play through will be dedicated to all my brethren fans that are gone. NOT FORGOTTEN.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Horrible news.

She always came across really well on here. I'll miss her terrible spelling.

Comment

• rocknrolldork
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jun 2004

She seemed really cool in the few conversations we had online. Sad news.

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                              So sorry to hear about Blondgirl. It just pains me knowing another tormented VH fan that waited & waited & waited for what is finally about to happen misses the cut-off.
                              I understand your anger and frustration, as I (and everyone else here) went through the same emotions when MAX passed away earlier in the year. Do not let this interfere with your memories of either Chantal or Jeremy, as both of them would laugh at the situation and find it beneath their dignity. Imagine them tossing back some beers about now, sharing some stories while asking the bartender just who is in charge of the weather, and could that guy chuck some lightning bolts at the 5150 compound in his spare time.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...