Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Hardrock69's Reefhead Madness Thread - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardrock69's Reefhead Madness Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardrock69's Reefhead Madness Thread

Medicinal marijuana oil made from cannabis buds, when ingested thrice daily, for two months, will destroy leukemia and cancer cells. Here is just one study which shows the results:
    Plant-derived cannabinoids, including Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), induce apoptosis in leukemic cells, although the precise mechanism remains unclear. In the current study, we investigated the effect of THC on the upstream and downstream events that modulate the extracellular signal-regulated …

The government study was done by Jia W, Hegde VL, Singh NP, Sisco D, Grant S, Nagarkatti M,Nagarkatti PS at the Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Medical College of Virginia Campus, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, USA.

To quote: ”Cannabinoids including THC, induce apoptosis in leukemic cells” PMID: 16908594

I'm gonna live forever!!!
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Woot!

Comment

Just another reason it should be legal but the government makes too much money from it being illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by VAiN View Post
          I'm gonna live forever!!!
          hope it doesn't have to be oil form
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

You guys should really get into edibles or using a vaporizer.........

I've been doing an infusion with garlic, organic oil and organic butter. Great for pasta
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

I guess my only question on this one would be..... How the Hell did Bob Marley die of cancer. The man smoked the herb religiously, every day.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by kwame k View Post
                ...using a vaporizer.........
                +1 on this... Vapos are AMAZING. If you've never tried one, I strongly suggest you do.
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

+2...on vaporizers.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Originally posted by rocknrolldork View Post
                    the government makes too much money from it being illegal.
                    ... how do you figure that?
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Ever see the numbers on the War on Drugs?

It's staggering how much money is wasted on it and how many nonviolent offenders are sitting in jail right now. All in an effort to legislate morality. The money generated in fines, lawyer fees and such are just insane.

In the case of pot....all for a weed that damn near anyone can grow!

Legalize it, regulate it, and be done with it.
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Not to mention the entire privatized prison industry. THAT is what should be illegal. I don't understand how it's not. Without drug convictions - which are usually weed - those shitholes wouldn't exist.

Hell, even the state prisons profit from the slave labor of drug convictions. I've seen crews from "Correctional Industries" come into the office and build furniture. These people ain't serial killers and pedophiles.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Of course, kwame. What I am not understanding is the argument that the government "makes money" on it. It looks to me like it spends money -- a LOT of money -- fighting the war on drugs. Fines may be a source of income but I would expect the costs (policing, judicial resources, attorney fees, prison costs) would significantly outweigh any amounts collected in fees.

I support legalizing it, by the way. Regulate and tax the hell out of it, but don't criminalize it!
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Sure the Government spends a ton of money policing it but look at all the industries that pop up because of it!

Rehab, tethers, mandatory drug tests, classes and on and on. Millions are made off the system and millions are employed to enforce/feed off of it.

Comment

Look at how much money is spent per second on this.

Comment

Working...
                              X