• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I was there, motherfuckers!

Now you're asking yourself, "good for you, Kristy, but what did you learn?"

Well, I learned there is a lot of trash in Denver apart from the usual Bronco fan.

I had a blast anyway, despite the shitty music and tympanic eardrum abuse from impromptu drum circles.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Good for the Republicans. Everybody knows tokers are jokers and bongs are wrong.

Thanks goodness for clueless as fuck middle-aged white men in power

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Drink pussy:

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I don't like weed, but anti-weed arguments are sheer fucking nonsense...

Legalize and tax it!

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Stupid. I do @40mg of edibles every day and never experienced this

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

It's now legal in Minnesota!

Now yours truly have been to Minnesota and I can tell you from experience it's a shithole, nowhere the shithole as say, Texas. They do have Itasca State Park which by my definition would be a great place to get high even though it is also dull and lifeless because you know, Minnesota is a shithole.

So get wasted in Minnesota because really, there's not much else to do there.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

If Rose Jackson ran for Pressie of the US of motherfucking A not only would I vote for her in a god damn heartbeat, I'd blow her on the hour every hour

Alas, she is a kangaroo-rooter

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

So my god damn weed store on Mondays usually has this great deal: 2 2g joints for $15 and in most cases its shitty, skunky floor sweepings weed but it does the trick (in most of my high-tolerance meltdowns) only to discover this "deal" has been suspended. Yeah, that's the fucking word they use "suspended" and why might you ask? There seems to be a "paper shortage" which means rolling paper shortage.

So I guess I'm back to these government-sponsored pussy placebo edibles which never do shit unless you ingest over 70mg (again, high-tolerance meltdown) and then you're just fucked for the rest of the day.

So, yeah, thanks again, Obama.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Rolling paper shortage? Can't you use a bong?

Or the old reliable glass pipe....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Because...because...because their flower there is mostly shit that's why it is so cheap.

Okay, $32 (with tax) out-the-door for an 1/8 [Blue Dream] when it's low-end weed is a bit of a rip off. I already know I'm being ripped-off with these sub-par joints but they are cheap - that's $15 out-the-door with tax. And 2 fucking grams - each).

They do sell their own brand (most of these weed shitholes do) and there is some elite shit they deem "Veritas" which is what they sell to these dumbfuck Californian, Texan and racist fuckmunks from the South transplants who think they are hot stuff. For an 1/4 is @$70 out-the-door with tax and I can get shrooms for half that and they last longer but then again, shrooms are a different animal than this yuppiefied gentrification Nazi flower knock-off shit and I'm on a budget because I am po' white trash.

I swear, doing drugs has become a real pain in the ass lately. Thinking about becoming a "born again" Christian since I'm already an asshole.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

This is ghey so I'll post it here:

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            ...racist fuckmunks from the South transplants...
                            HEY, I resent that! I lived in southern Canada for decades!!
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I need to find myself a new weed store close by. The shit (and I do mean shit) they have been selling lately is still wet, sticky, and harsh.

And then I found this

Moist cannabis is heavy: Water has weight. Depending on the cultivar, its wet weight (pre-dried) is anywhere from 60-67% heavier than fully dried and cured cannabis. In other words, properly dried and cured cannabis weighs 33-40% of the wet weight at harvest. When illegitimate market cannabis cultivators sell by weight, they are incentivized to sell wetter cannabis for more money.

Moist cannabis is confused with sticky cannabis: Because stickier cannabis is associated with higher potency, illegitimate market cultivators can trick their clientele into thinking improperly dried and cured cannabis is sticky. The exact opposite is true. Wet or moist cannabis has less cannabinoids and terpenes, with a harsher smoke.

Making a quick buck: Proper drying and curing takes months. On the illegitimate market, cultivators can make more money by selling moist cannabis without taking the time to fully dry and cure it. Cultivators looking for a quick turnaround on a cannabis crop are more likely to sell moist cannabis as sticky cannabis.

It was only a matter of time.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

You are living in the wrong place.

I can get ounces of hash-like pot up here for under 100 bucks, sometimes as cheep as 50 bucks from the weed-o-mat.

You complain about being po' folks, well, stop living where it costs so much!

I have friends who gave me a quarter pound of Afghani weed last year.
                                I still have most of it, as I already had a bunch of store-bought shit.
                                It cost me NOTHING, and is the best weed I have smoked since I moved up here.

You have lame friends if they won't give you massive amounts of free pot.

Comment

Working...