X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Was never a fan a Qeeef products but a shot of mocktail with morning coffee and...god damn.

And yes, if anyone is wondering I'm advocating for drug use.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Just came back here from there where there is just a here of now and soon to be tomorrow

Not bad but it is bad meaning a lot of California and Texan stoners. Can't smoke combustible weed but you can pretty much e-rig yourself to death in a place like this.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I did not find this funny so I'm posting this here to torture you. I am quite familiar with the "Weed Man" and take some free advice: you never want to be friends with the "Weed Man"

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

I had about 3 'gap' years between secondary school and university, during which I shared an apartment briefly with a Weed Man.

One of the most useless, couch-surfing loafs I've ever encountered. Stank like Patchouli oil, occasionally portered at a used car lot ("part time, man!") and dealt dime bags of low-grade skunk weed. Never had enough money to cover his rent. Always had enough money to get more weed, though. Thankfully, the lease on the place ran out a few months after he moved in. Told him when we had to move out. He said, "cool, man, we need a bigger place, anyway!" then proceeded to wander out of town and go see a Dead show the weekend we had to get our shit out of the place. I got my stuff out of there, moved into my new place and got on with it. A week after I moved out, he showed up to my job, asking if I had brought his stuff over to "our" new apartment. I said not only had I not done that, but "our" new apartment was a one-bedroom with only my name on the lease. A couple of days later, he called me at my job and started pissing and moaning over the phone about how the landlord had went ahead and boxed up all the stuff he had left at the apartment and thrown it out. I said, "yeah, that sucks, dude" hung up the phone and got back to work.

Fuck that hippie: his pot sucked anyway and his hippie chick girlfriend had hummus b.o.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Legalized? Not really.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Oh yeah. Fuck yeah. Shame I have done this so much earlier

Now I truly understand every lyric to every Taylor Swift song

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Well, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Entitled, white, suburban "moms" micro dosing since decriminalization and no doc gives out Valium anymore. You know, this is really killing the whole "Summer of Kristy" hallucinate the brain cell away fun time. Since when did this shit go all suburban mom? Fuck this people.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

White Riot:

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Oh fuck, it's Olive Oyl. Popeye's severely anorexic meth addicted girlfriend, who also suffers from rickets.

I'm really, really high right now.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I don't agree (maybe two):

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If you don't want to buy your seeds from a "limey" in London, buy them from Sam Seder!

Seder's Seeds, perfect for your homegrow needs
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Never was
                          Foot Soldier
                          • May 2012

I think I may of posted many years ago but cannabis is actually my job. If anyone ever has a specific question can message me and my team will have an answer specifically if about genetics, seeds, growing

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Where have I been? Oh right, stoned. Recently discovered this and it is heaven. Fuck you, blood-brain barrier.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

My new Mistress:

Comment

Working...