X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

You can buy anything with a credit card now so Big Brother can "track" what you buy. It's all part of the cashless New World Order - has watching Alex Jone$ not taught you anything?

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'd actually be less concerned about "Big Brother" knowing I get high than I would having another round of spam filling my email box with ads for vaporizers, bongs, and other weed related accessories.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Spam is a small price to pay for getting high legally.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah.. just imagine what the Nigerian spammers will do with this......
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

The answer is to exist on a cash-only basis.

Why give away 28% to some fucking credit card company just because you use their specially-colored plastic?

Just fucking pay cash for the shit!

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Harvard Study Finds Cannabis Cuts Tumor Growth In Half In Three Weeks

A Harvard study from 2007 which remains the most comprehensive ever released on THC’s potential to combat tumors found that in just three weeks doses of THC were able to cut lung cancer tumor growth in half in mice subjects, and were able to reduce cancer lesions by even more.

For the study, Harvard researchers tested THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, which is found naturally in cannabis) on cancer cells in labs, and followed that up by studying mice subjects.

The lab demonstration found that doses of THC inhibited growth and spread in the cancer cells; “When the cells are pretreated with THC, they have less EGFR stimulated invasion as measured by various in-vitro assays,” states Anju Preet, PhD, who was one of the researchers for the study.

Following the lab test, researchers dosed mice – which were implanted with human lung cancer cells – with THC, and found that in just three weeks, tumors were reduced in both size and weight by roughly 50% compared to a control group. According to Preet, cancer lesions on the lungs were also reduced – by nearly 60% – and there was as a significant reduction in “protein markers” associated with cancer progression.

Researchers predict that THC had such a positive effect on combating tumors because it activates molecules that arrest the cell cycle, and may also interfere with the processes of angiogenesis and vascularization, which lead to cancer growth.

Over 6 years since its original release, this study remains one of the most important cannabis-related studies ever released.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

This needs to be brought back!

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Grandpa Simpson's down with legalization?? "Spark it up, my friends....."

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Heard this yesterday. Did not see the vid above until just now.

Hey, the motherfucker is in danger of being a little bit sensible? Amazing.

As hardcore as he can be, he always was the maverick.
                    Last edited by Hardrock69; 09-09-2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I need to try this:

Add weed to your tea for an herbal twist on a classic beverage Marijuana tea is a simple and soothing way to enjoy the effects of cannabis. Like any other form of edible, its effects are strong and will take some time to kick in, so it's...

...some honey and a shot of whiskey

"Note: Be prepared to get very stoned. Even with only a 1/2 gram this recipe is much stronger then it seems. Many people have felt the effects for up to 12 hours from consuming the tea!
                      Last edited by Kristy; 09-10-2013, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Legislation is being introduced in Dee See next week to legalize pot in the Disctrict Of Columbia:

Legalized pot in the nation’s capital is no pipe dream. D.C. councilman David Grosso plans to introduce legislation Sept. 17 that would legalize the recreational use of marijuana in the city …

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Okay, after doing some "research" otherwise known as Google I made some"marijuana tea" and am about to try it. If the rumors are true, I hope this shit hits me like a sledge hammer attached to a nuclear bomb.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Whoa...it's definitely...different More of a warm head buzz without all the coughing and shit. It's nice. We shall see.

I got a 442 just sitting in the sun. It's been ten years since she used to run. Man, she was a beauty in '69 but there ain't no more comin' down the line

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Oh fuck, I'm flying.

This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different.

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

Penny Royal Tea? ...
                                Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

Working...