X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Appears the Feds like their private-for-profit prison system a wee bit too much:

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

$200 for an Oz of Maui? With and estimated 30% sales tax..?

@$270..?

Legalization will really be a rich man's high.

Comment

• Mushroom
          Commando
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
          $200 for an Oz of Maui? With and estimated 30% sales tax..?

@$270..?

Legalization will really be a rich man's high.
          I hear a lot of your stoner friends and legalization advocates suggest taxation of marijuana as a source of government income and to further their cause to legalize. I guess you got what you asked for, right? What idiots. Kristy says... D'oh!
          Last edited by Mushroom; 12-15-2013, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Yeah, I guess so, fuckface where the VOTERS not the stoners pushed for the tax rate. Even with the high tax there better be some beautiful looking schools in this state - whereas your racist, red redneck shithole will continue to fester like the well, shithole it is. Go hang another engine block from your front tree and just shut the fuck up, okay?

Comment

• Mushroom
              Commando
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
              Yeah, I guess so, fuckface where the VOTERS not the stoners pushed for the tax rate. Even with the high tax there better be some beautiful looking schools in this state - whereas your racist, red redneck shithole will continue to fester like the well, shithole it is. Go hang another engine block from your front tree and just shut the fuck up, okay?
              "Beautiful looking schools"? Ninja please. That's not what makes students smarter and teachers better. I guess kids and teachers on dope will equate to precocious graduates. Now seriously where will that tax money go?? I admit I don't know. Teacher salaries to support shitty teachers and average teachers?

This country's citizenry is so fucked, and I'm not blaming legalization.
              Last edited by Mushroom; 12-18-2013, 04:08 AM.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I don't care. As long as they look good.

Education has been dead in America for years.

and as for

"I guess kids and teachers on dope will equate to precocious graduates."

Has absolutely no logic to it so again, do fuck off you white trash Christofascist Nazi.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Everything should be legal. Just let people do what the fuck they want. It would thin out the population and the smarter people would manage to avoid getting killed. It would be good for the gene pool. The world is an ugly tree in dire need of a pruning.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Propaganda film based on already known info:

Legalizing Pot The Illuminati's Worst Nightmare from We Love The Herb on Vimeo.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So apparently there was some major growing operation up in Canada that got busted, and it was guarded by bears or some shit?

I haven't read this anywhere, but this Russian TV anchor looks like she's been hitting the bong herself, the way she's laughing at the story......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Gary "Bad Rug" Johnson (Libertarian Candidate 2012) Cashes In On Legal Weed

Former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson named CEO of pot firm

Tue Jul 1, 2014 8:07pm EDT

(Reuters) - Former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson will serve as president and CEO of a Nevada-based company working to develop marijuana products for sale in states where the drug is legal, such as Washington and Colorado, he said on Tuesday.

Johnson, the 2012 Libertarian party nominee for U.S. president and a longtime supporter of marijuana legalization, was named to the position with Cannabis Sativa Inc as part of the company's acquisition of another marijuana-related company, Kush.

Colorado and Washington state, in 2012 ballot measures, became the first U.S. states to legalize, regulate and tax marijuana for recreational use at the state level, despite a federal ban on the drug.

Colorado at the beginning of this year allowed marijuana retail stores to open, and Washington state officials plan to do the same this month. Twenty-two states and the District of Columbia allow medical marijuana.

Kush founder Steve Kubby, whose company has developed marijuana strains and products, will serve as the chairman of the merged company, according to a statement from the company.

"With the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and Washington, we are already seeing that the demand is significant. We believe the opportunity is here to deliver products that could change the world for the better," Johnson said in a statement.

Johnson, who had run a large construction company, was elected governor of New Mexico in 1994 as a Republican and served two terms, leaving office in January 2003.

(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis in Los Angeles; Editing by Cynthia Johnston and Sandra Maler)
                          FILED UNDER:
                          Politics

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Just a short personal note here.... got high today for the first time in fuck knows when. It had nothing what so ever to do with the legal retail shops though, because this rollout has been so horribly managed. Though several licenses were issued in this county, only one retailer was actually opened the first week that licenses were issued, and they sold out the first day. So despite it being legal, it's currently impossible to buy weed here legally. Washington state really fucked up this rollout process compared to Colorado.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...