Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TMR

Re: Dave is tone deaf & bald

Originally posted by SNIPER
    Fuck Dave! You guys are crazy, If dave was back in halen they would be playing 500 seat venue's. The public would not buy the bull shit of having this big nose jewish prick bouncing around talking trash. If Dave did not quit Van halen would have been done. Sam saved the day and the band. Now they are the best band in the wourld and it will go down in history as Sammys Van Halen.

Roth can go do his cover tune shit. Lets see him try to sing a Sammy Van Halen tune.
    Pull your dick out of Sam's ass so you can come back to reality bitch.

GAY LOSER!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Im sure you are a smart guy (other then digging Roth) and can figure this out, that time is a key facter here. Which albums have been out longer? Lets wait 10 years for that study.
      Yeah, cunt. That's it. That's logical. Let's see, 1984 has sold twice the amount of copies 5150 has. 5150 was released two years after 1984. That would make 1984 twenty years old and 5150 eighteen years old. So, you're claiming that the fact that 5150 has been out 9/10 the amount of time 1984 has been out accounts for it's selling 1/2 the amount of records?? And wasn't 5150 Van Hagar's best-selling album? And wasn't 1984 not even quite Van Halen's best-selling album (the debut was)?

So, I guess what this proves is that your were sick the fourteen years they taught math in your town, huh? Huh, Sniper?

What the fuck kind of name is Sniper, anyway? Do you just have a great target site for bad music and horrible lead singers? Because it's always amazed me whenever someone actually admits to appreciating the "art" of Sammy Hagar.

You are a tool. A loser. And a racist. And you have too much time on your hands. And you're unbelievable ignorant to actually think that the public gives a rat's ass about your bleach blonde sperm whale singer. The only thing any radio station I've been hearing is saying is, "Where's Dave?" I even heard one radio station announcer say, "Van Halen is coming to town. But not the real Van Halen. And since we don't play Sammy Hagar Van Halen on this station, let's spin something off of WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST..."

So...uh...yeah. You and all the other...snicker...Redheads can have a field day listening to your power ballads and "songs that really make you think, man". The rest of us will listen to Van Halen...and if I want to think, maybe I'll put on some Van Morrison or some Dead Kennedys.

Oh, and here's a nice tall glass of tequila in tribute to Sammy Hagar's body soon reaching the actual size of the shitty Cabo Wabo bar.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Okay so I am found out. so what?
        Well, you'll have to be investigated by the ENFORCEMENT OF LOSERS WITH WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS police force. Convcition of your crime carries a maximum sentence of BEING FORCED TO TELL PEOPLE YOU ACTUALLY LIKE SAMMY HAGAR MUSIC. It apparently destroys your chances of ever getting a girl again and also has in many cases been known to make a person's friends all go away...not that you probably have any anyway.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• DiamondGirl69
          Groupie
          • Jun 2004

Re: Dave is tone deaf & bald

Fuck Dave! You guys are crazy, If dave was back in halen they would be playing 500 seat venue's. The public would not buy the bull shit of having this big nose jewish prick bouncing around talking trash. If Dave did not quit Van halen would have been done. Sam saved the day and the band. Now they are the best band in the wourld and it will go down in history as Sammys Van Halen.

Roth can go do his cover tune shit. Lets see him try to sing a Sammy Van Halen tune.
          You're a FAG
          Now go back to the links with the rest of the homo's.
          http://img36.exs.cx/img36/3773/cheeserocker14ju.jpg http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...uncybouncy.gif

100% CERTIFIED SHEEP:

Vansqualen/Tom Vu

Panamark skims out a Troll:
          207.200.116.66 Tom Vu
          207.200.116.66 VanSqualen

"Summer Nights is a defining Sam era tune. It's got balls and kitsch...one of my absolute favorites, in my top ten easily"
          "Well, most regulars know what I think about Jump...So it'l be Dreams by a landslide"
          " Feel Your Love vs. Good Enough-Something about the first time you ever heard Sam kick in with Ed, with that whole Hello Baby intro...plus, I love Good Enough. Not enough kudos go to this ripping tune"
          "Me, I find myself wishing for a harder Sam album and tour."
          "In no way is Roth in a Jagger-type league"
          "(I'll Take You There) -Finally heard the damned song today. Gosh, all the hoopla. It's not a bad cover at all. They've done worse. At least Sam's puttin' out product. Another Cabo groove, that's all right by me."
          "I'm goin' to Tahoe in August, fuck it. Sam, Mikey, and Vic cranking out a mixed bitchin' ass setlist? Sure, you betcha."
          "Don't be a moron, Vinnie. Dave has said plenty to insinuate VH was secondary to his bitchin' ass self."

Hagar4ever

“I will be there with my Dad. Pretty cool because he took me to my first Van Halen show when I was in 7th grade. From then on, I was hooked on Sammy”
          “Um, I am willing to bet Eddie is does not have the most cash, I think with the way Cabo has taken off and the constant touring, Sam has him beat”
          “I was at the first show in Greensboro, and then a month later at JLA. The difference was unreal. The boys were perfect that night and the crowd, was quite possibly the loudest I have ever heard”

Summer Nights in Cabo

"14th Anniversary of F.U.C.K.- TP and I just recently celebrated our 13th anniversary of FU”
          “I was at that concert. Sammy was wearing a Sponge Bob shirt someone threw him”
          “what van halen cd do you play the most ?- “5150 for me”

Lodewijk

“I would go see Eddie play with Wayne Newton singing !”
          “Re: OU812MAX at the ARMY!-“ You're the one that needs to relax and chill with the hostilities and name calling ! I don't give a fuck when you registered ! You came over here to start shit , that makes you a troll ! Troll ! They're really doing Dave a disservice”
          “I thought Eagles Fly in 95' was VERY cool ! When Ed jumps in with that solo , it still gives me goosebumps ! It's a beter tune with the whole band launching in !”

Greenpaw

Who here want's a CVH CD and tour? “Do I "WANT" it, no”
          “Without You is a cool song”
          “That was a magical performance to see Sam and Ed for the first time together onstage jammin on "Rock and Roll"
          “I always wondered what happened to Skippy from "Family Ties"
          "Me Wise Magic vs. Poundcake-Bingo, Poundcake by a huge margin....”
          " I really do like Yankee Rose, one of Dave's best solo tunes IMO, but better than Cabo Wabo? No way No how."

TheresOnlyOneWay

“Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.”
          “What? You haven't witnessed the masterpiece that is the "No Holds Barred July Barbeque?"
          “Dave. I can talk thru songs with the best of 'em!!!
          Seriously, Sam. It would be more of a party and more fun.”
          "Re: Alex calls it quits!-'News' from the Army? Until theres a link you may as well just say you saw bigfoot run thru your kitchen."

Brett Vhlinks: self-explanatory http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...69/Vhlinks.bmp

"Sammy tops the list in the latest issue of Spin magazine- Touche."
          "Hall of Fame wants Dave in VH- Sam would get it with VH, whether people like it or not."
          "Dave hosting radio show all next- LOL, yeah Dave said it, so it must be true."
          "Oh come on. Who in their right mind takes Dave as serious artist? The man himself doesn't!"
          "Dave may have been fucked over in '96, but him leaving in '85 was all his own doing. He walked out on the band, and that's that."
          "Like it or not, the band had success post-Dave, and big success as well"
          "I talked to Max, after hearing the whole deal, I'm convinced this is an even bigger fucking joke and embarrassment to the site"

Goo

"ANOTHER NEW VIDEO ON DAVIDLEEROTH.COM-It's shit. Pure and simple. It's a tape Dave will flog to ya outta his car trunk, if he manages to get coherent enough to back outta his driveway"
          "Cocaine Question- Looking at his website, I think DLR could help answer that question"
          "opinions regarding DLR's career-gets his kicks running round his backyard with a camcorder in his wetsuit."

Eddymon

"Better album for a long drive?- BALANCE, its a longer album then FAIR WARNING and sounds pretty damn great in my stereo system."
          "Dave is suing VH-he Dahm triplets and midgets wearing Andy Warhol wigs can get to be quite expensive"
          "Umm, What exactly WAS Dave on during the '96 MTV VMAs?- Dave was being Dave and he no longer fit in with Van Halen."
          "Sammy Hagar, the Mexican Legend-i had on my red sammy shirt from this past summer's tour and it got alot of attention."

LittleGuitars99 ( For the pure "STUPIDITY AWARD", this Sheep takes it by a landslide! )

“5150 vs. Eat 'Em & Smile-5150 by far, EMAS is a good record and Dave stacked that band, but you can have all the talent in the world, but if you can't write what good is it?”
          “Dave hosting radio show all next week (Boston)- from one Dave lover to another, us poor Van Halen fans, what would we do without the Roth fans””Good old Dave talking trash about people as usual, and he wonders why he is a nobody nowadays..What a class act talking about people`s wives, kids, fathers etc..Then his made up numbers on the 04 tour...Sounds like he hasen`t changed”
          “Dave was comparing the 2 "Best of" Album sales-no internet and file sharing, downloading etc, if that was today those two Roth tunes would have been download by the majority of the fans before the album even hit the shelves”
          “DLR Radio Gig - From Inside Radio-Boy, I sure hope they have a extra shipment of hand cream and Kleenex over at the Army”
          “Not Enough is a brilliant song, ballads wise I am very happy they put this song out, from beginning to end it is some great writing”
          “what was the best VH tour?- For stage it had to be 1984, for atmosphere, easily the outdoor RHRN tour”
          “Diamond dave or Sammy?- BOTH are important to the legacy of this band, I prefer Sam”
          “Hall of Fame wants Dave in VH-OK, try and compare Dave`s contibution to music history to Ed`s is plain foolish, they are not in the same universe”
          “Wasn't Dave's head so big at the time, he wanted to do a movie, and them to wait? He made the movie or part of it and they didn't it get shelved? It was suppose to go along with Crazy From The Heat. Still don't see what your big obsession is about Ed and Al drinking, when Dave is a fucking snow blower to the greatest extent”
          “VH ticket prices weren't too bad-The tour was well done, for the price of the tickets the setlist was good”
          “Daves Quitting Anniversery I was in total shock when I heard as they were on top of the world (no pun intended) at the time, I remember my dad laughing going "now that that idiot is out of the band they might get some respect", at the time the most recent Sammy tour was the VOA, so when I saw the picture of him in that yellow jump suit or whatever the hell it was, I was like uh oh.. but things happen for a reason and it all worked out for the better.”
          “OU812MAX at the ARMY!- U have to be kidding, he is one of the few guys (mods) from over there that is cool over there and here, he keeps things civil....Brett sign him up!”
          “Diamond Dave on tour again -Dave will keep touring and doing shows, he is just keeping himself up to speed, As much as I wouldn`t want to see it, a reunion with Van Halen and Dave is never out of the question as long as the members are living, money is the root of all evil”

SuckaInA3Piece

“Source Of Infection-Anybody give this tune a try yet?
          I hadn't been able to nail the intro for this song for about a year”
          “DLR recorded Skyscrapper which is his cheesiest album if ya ask me. And don't even get me started on his cover of That's Life, or that piss poor of a blues/jazz song, I'm Easy.
          Dave left, he fucked up, end of story.”
          “I get to see Sammy and Mike next month”
          “Last time I saw Sammy solo he and the Wabo's nailed Best Of Both Worlds. It was killer.”

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
            Yeah, cunt. That's it. That's logical. Let's see, 1984 has sold twice the amount of copies 5150 has. 5150 was released two years after 1984. That would make 1984 twenty years old and 5150 eighteen years old. So, you're claiming that the fact that 5150 has been out 9/10 the amount of time 1984 has been out accounts for it's selling 1/2 the amount of records?? And wasn't 5150 Van Hagar's best-selling album? And wasn't 1984 not even quite Van Halen's best-selling album (the debut was)?

So, I guess what this proves is that your were sick the fourteen years they taught math in your town, huh? Huh, Sniper?

What the fuck kind of name is Sniper, anyway? Do you just have a great target site for bad music and horrible lead singers? Because it's always amazed me whenever someone actually admits to appreciating the "art" of Sammy Hagar.

You are a tool. A loser. And a racist. And you have too much time on your hands. And you're unbelievable ignorant to actually think that the public gives a rat's ass about your bleach blonde sperm whale singer. The only thing any radio station I've been hearing is saying is, "Where's Dave?" I even heard one radio station announcer say, "Van Halen is coming to town. But not the real Van Halen. And since we don't play Sammy Hagar Van Halen on this station, let's spin something off of WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST..."

So...uh...yeah. You and all the other...snicker...Redheads can have a field day listening to your power ballads and "songs that really make you think, man". The rest of us will listen to Van Halen...and if I want to think, maybe I'll put on some Van Morrison or some Dead Kennedys.

Oh, and here's a nice tall glass of tequila in tribute to Sammy Hagar's body soon reaching the actual size of the shitty Cabo Wabo bar.
            Hey Rikk, you might recognize this homo at the links just by the writing style and of course those who migrate here from the links don't have the balls to use their alias from that shithole.
            It seems only the real Van Halen fans do use their links alias like yourself!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
              Hey Rikk, you might recognize this homo at the links just by the writing style and of course those who migrate here from the links don't have the balls to use their alias from that shithole.
              It seems only the real Van Halen fans do use their links alias like yourself!
              Any ideas on who he is, dude? He even could be that unbelievable loser Eddymon. That guy is a tool.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Mezro
                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Sam may be a little heavy as he was on the start date of the Ballance tour. He will loose it as he did then. Just thought I would let you know that.

Why so worried about it weight? Do you want to fuck him or something? Gay fucker! Do that shit with Roth!
                He will loose that weight through a high protein diet...of Ed's cock and Alex's balls.

Sam can be fat, thin, in shape or ride out on a Rascal mobility scooter. He still sucks filtered shit through a very boring straw.

Mezro..gay fucker? Seems like both you and Sam are creeping out of the closet wearing pre cum lipgloss like a badge of honor
                Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                  Commando
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
                  ...Oh, and I slept with SNIPER's mom
                  And this makes you special?
                  <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                    Sniper
                    • Apr 2004

Hey dude, You would have to go into the archives of yesteryear to find anything about Sammy if he had never joined VH. The only reason why his name is mentioned in modern time is because of VAN HALEN, THE BAND THAT DAVE HELPED BUILD. The band that fucker is tearing down. By your comment's though, i would say your about 20 something yrs. old and don't know squat. The only reason people are going to see this abomination of a tour is for ED, AL and Mike, Hell Sammy doesn't even have to show up for the gig and ticket sales would probably double. When Sammy joined and then cherone came in, that pretty much killed all the chemistry and lustre of the band. And also, it's one thing to be a normal guy and stuff everyday but when your fronting VH and look like a over priced waiter in one of the bahamas resorts on stage, there's a fucking problam. aleast pretend that you have some fucking class And a little rock star image. Oh i forgot Sammy couldn't be a rock star in 100 lifetimes.

Comment

• bru87tr
                      Commando
                      • Apr 2004

sammy has never been thin by any means since he has been in Van Hagar!

Dave created Van Halen... Eddie was his guitarist. Dave wrote the lyrics and made all the business decisions... it was his idea to name Van Halen "Van Halen" and ed said it wouldnt work. well ed is still using his name to sell records per Daves idea.

Dave writes the melodies and lyrics and ed wrote the great riffs and solos. to me Dave was a bigger part of what classic Van Halen is than ed ever was.

I dont see what spermmy fans see in the red homo, still it amazes me. guess love has to do with it. lol
                      "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bru87tr
                        sammy has never been thin by any means since he has been in Van Hagar!

Dave created Van Halen... Eddie was his guitarist. Dave wrote the lyrics and made all the business decisions... it was his idea to name Van Halen "Van Halen" and ed said it wouldnt work. well ed is still using his name to sell records per Daves idea.

Dave writes the melodies and lyrics and ed wrote the great riffs and solos. to me Dave was a bigger part of what classic Van Halen is than ed ever was.

I dont see what spermmy fans see in the red homo, still it amazes me. guess love has to do with it. lol
                        Nice post bro. The lyrics dictated more than alot. It's not fucking rocket science and I don't mean just lyrical importance. All the fuck anyone has to do is listen to the change in dynamics of the band post-Dave. In retrospect, I think Ed & Al stumbled into a market by accident. Then they just phoned the fucking shit in.

Comment

• kidvegas
                          • Apr 2004

Hey Sniper!!
                          GREAT JOB MAN WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!These Roth pricks still don't get it!!!It's OVER!!!!!!!!They are still living in the past!!Keep pimping this week ass army!!I'll become a Dave fan when he grows his hair back o.k.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          KID VEGAS!!!!.............God Bless!!!!!

Comment

• kidvegas
                            • Apr 2004

Hey Sniper!!
                            GREAT JOB MAN WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!These Roth pricks still don't get it!!!It's OVER!!!!!!!!They are still living in the past!!Keep pimping this week ass army!!I'll become a Dave fan when he grows his hair back o.k.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            KID VEGAS!!!!.............God Bless!!!!!

Comment

• rustoffa
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Why'd you post twice bitch? Lemme guess, one for you and one for "the voice". You give antagonism a bad name....maybe you should read a few Goad books, not to help you with annoying skills or anything. It'd just help with the putting your head in the oven thing.

Comment

• hot for david
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Apr 2004

you have mental problems or somethin' , no really if you need help we can help you , but stop all this bullshits asshole DAVE IS MUCH BETTER THAN SPAMMY OK KEEP THAT IN YOUR SMALL BRAIN , OK SINCE DAVE LEFT THE BAND VAN HALEN IS JUST ONE MORE BAND , WITH DAVE THEY UDES TO BE THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD , WITH SPAMMY THEY ARE SHIT , SO FUCK YOU FUCKIN' SHEEP
                                "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
                                http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

Working...