Thread: What is this shit about EVH & DLR infighting over lyrics halting the new VH Album?!?!

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    09-08-2011 @ 09:32 AM
    Status
    Thanks

What is this shit about EVH & DLR infighting over lyrics halting the new VH Album?!?!

Here is a report about Van Halen's album and why it's delayed: http://www.rockaaa.com/news/van-hale...hdlr-spat-8440
    More fuckery! I'm about sick of waiting but reality is they have to get it right. At least (if it's true) there's a possibility of true perfectionism. I'd rather have two albums over 4 years time than 1 album of perfectionism over a longer period of time. I love Dave, I love Ed; if they'd just get back to kick balls VH and get along I think everybody would be a whole lot happier. The 07 to 08 tour proved the band was getting stronger the longer they played together. People heard a more mature voice from Dave - that's life! It was no less good than before, but it is different. Maybe Ed needs to just do it - don't cringe, don't second guess; just release it! Like the fans won't love it? Come on!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

Please, we really don't need yet another thread using melodi-crock as a source. Few if any at this site take even a remote amount of stock in anything the Tasmanian Twit has to say, mainly because it is refuted immediately after he types his baloney at his cheesy web site. Besides, this is a rumor that was shot down several days ago.

If you simply must vent about this old nonsense, use the thread that is stickied at the top of the page here in Main:

The Official "VAN HALEN'S IN THE STUDIO" Thread
    Last edited by chefcraig; 09-07-2011 at 12:38 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Thread Information