Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Pizza Guy: I'm pissed off because Godfathers had to pay taxes and General Electric didn't. So I'm gonna blame Obama for the depression Chimpy started, rather than admit that my rich ass don't pay enough taxes.

Ron Paul: School lunches? I'm against it. Let Herman donate some Pizza to the schools.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

I think this thread is more informative as a lens for how FORD consumes and interprets information than it is an accurate reflection of the actual debate.

However, looking at what actually went on in the debate vs FORD's characterization, all his comments and viewpoints on other subjects (like 9/11 conspiracy-theory crafting) are less baffling to understand now.

I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's paraphrasing. I don't type fast enough to create a complete transcript. I don't think I characterized any of the comments as substantially different from what they actually said though.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Well, I don't think Perry said that we execute innocent people in Texas.
          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Uhhh, anyone else notice that they sat the honeys directly behind Brian Williams? I couldn't wait for the next fuckin' question every time!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Gotta hand it to Mittens. First Republican I've ever heard try to sound sypmathetic towards the middle class. Ofcoarse, that's simply to draw votes.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Why jag-offs like Santorum even bother to show is beyond me. The guy essentially agrees with the views of the president of Iran when it comes to homosexuality. And ofcoarse, he just said no to Evolution to Chris "Baby-face" Matthews. Good grief.

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                  Pizza Guy: I'm pissed off because Godfathers had to pay taxes and General Electric didn't. .
                  actually makes a great point here.

sorry for a lack of a better word, that's bullshit.
                  Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• knuckleboner
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Mittens wants to build a coal mine, and a nuclear waste dump in every back yard, and an offshore oil well drilled under every body of water.

Batshit tells blatant lie about gas prices during the Obama administration, claiming they were $1.79/gallon when he took office.

Um, maybe when CHIMPY took office, you stupid cunt.
                    no, she's right. but what she doesn't say is that during a recession, which was in full bloom the day obama took office, gas prices always slump. $1.79 was unnaturally low due to reduced good shipments by trucks and laid off employees.

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

And I'm sure Nitro will back me up on this, what Obama did with GE was pretty damn unethical.

not trying to play a finger-pointing game here with "But Bush did..". thing. Bush is an asshole, and what he did the past 8 years in office was inexcusable. but damn.
                      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• knuckleboner
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                        i think perry said, "we execute people in texas. but only god knows if they're innocent."

Comment

• Carloscda
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2009

Ed Rollins was on MSNBC saying how Bachman came off as articulate & intelligent. She wouldn't answer a direct question if her life depended on it!!

What show was he watching??!!

This wasn't a debate it was a bash Obama fest!! No new solutions or answers, no jobs plan etc!!!!

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't think it was ever under $2/gallon here after Chimpy invaded Afghanistan
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carloscda
                              Ed Rollins was on MSNBC saying how Bachman came off as articulate & intelligent. She wouldn't answer a direct question if her life depended on it!!

What show was he watching??!!

This wasn't a debate it was a bash Obama fest!! No new solutions or answers, no jobs plan etc!!!!
                              Ed had to say that. He's still on Bachmann's payroll (even though he's in an "advisor" role now, and not managing her campaign.)
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Mopping my floors actually is the only thing that made that interesting for a sec...

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                                He said he "doesn't wrestle with the issue" IIRC. Claimed the appeal process has always been exhausted first, so didn't bother him.

Batshit looked like face-ripper monkey when they introduced her...it was like "GAAAAHHHH!" :eek: Think she, man-on-dog and Newter are out. Huntsman too, he again made so much sense at times I'm amazed a Teahad has not been called on him, how long can he keep that up? Cain had a couple of zingers, but doubt he'll be in the race much longer either.

Romney kicked (P)Rick through the uprights a couple of times, made the dude look like the "good ol' boy" douche he is. And it doesn't matter how much he's been coached to look at the camera and be "telegenic" he's still spouting bullshit, and he got called on it. "Ponzi scheme" is going to haunt (P)Rick down the road with the elderly/aging vote.

I too thought Ed Rollins looked uncomfortable having to say Batshit came of as "intelligent".
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...