• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
    It sure beats doing a reality show or being in the tabloids every other day for her fame. You gotta respect a chick who knows how to keep quiet when the potential spotlight for her is enormous.
    She inherited that from her dad, IMO...
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
      She inherited that from her dad, IMO...
      Probably some truth to that. I'm sure her family has told her all about how Kurt disliked his fame, and the obvious consequences of it.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

You think she will ever have some portraits done where she doesn't look like,.. look at me I am so full of intensity, I am so with troubles, with my intense portraiture poses,..

Do you think the photographer she chose was "high profile, raising the bar julliard art student new and super real"...well known for his or her gritty realism and nior style of black and white strife of the greasy haired I read lots of books, and I put my elbow on the table and run my fingers thru my hair that is 3 days dirty down at the starbucks hunched shoulder to the world due to my ability to read books,.. and gasp very concerned at the pages of the books that I read because I read books,..then I drink good whiskey and run my fingers thru my intense brow because I saw a picture of Hemmingway taken at his work station, yeah I am like that.?

When she has some done that aren't "Acting like I read books, and the rest of the world is uninformed , because I read my books, because I am intense whiskey book person so deep , because of a image of a writer that was on the wall once.

I love it when a photographer captures the unreal,.. thinking he is capturing that one moment, yeah so real.. like that picture of that one guy, like books, coffee hot no sugar, hung over getting noticed of your intensity books, whiskey books, black and white..GRIT!!! and we will make you look like that!!! because that is you.
        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          Definitely Kurts eyes. Deep. As for Courtney, she was a very beautiful woman. But drugs and overall lack of hygiene and giving a crap have made her look like holy hell. Such a shame. She is past the point of return now. Way too much mileage on that old drivetrain.
          Courtney="I can smell the pussy from over here and it's not good."
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Probably some truth to that. I'm sure her family has told her all about how Kurt disliked his fame, and the obvious consequences of it.
            Kurt probably had a lot of unresolved issues that needed professional counciling and rehab. Once you become a money making machine, you better damn well be in control of yourself and guard your turf from the opportunists. If anything that fame just made a bad situation worse.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• VAiN
              Use my hand, I won't look
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
              You think she will ever have some portraits done where she doesn't look like,.. look at me I am so full of intensity, I am so with troubles, with my intense portraiture poses,..
              You make an excellent point, and no, I don't think she ever will.
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...