Last Online
    @
    Status

Filthy Santorum

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/09/2...n-the-country/

Santorum claims his ‘filthy’ Google results ‘have an impact on the country’

By Kase Wickman
    Tuesday, September 20th

Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum no doubt dislikes that he isn't topping any recent polls of the 2012 field, but he may dislike the thing that tops search results of his name even more. And now, he's asking search giant Google to do something about it.

Sex columnist Dan Savage famously campaigned to redefine the then-senator's name in 2003. Nearly a decade later, the effects of Savage's prank remain: the top Google result for "santorum" is spreadingsantorum.com, which defines "santorum" as "the frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. 2. Senator Rick Santorum."

In a Tuesday interview with Politico, Santorum revealed that he had asked Google to fix the persistent Google bomb, and theorized that the company harbored an agenda against him.

“I suspect if something was up there like that about Joe Biden, they’d get rid of it,” Santorum said. “If you're a responsible business, you don't let things like that happen in your business that have an impact on the country.”

“To have a business allow that type of filth to be purveyed through their website or through their system is something that they say they can't handle but I suspect that's not true.”

However, Danny Sullivan, editor of search engine news site SearchEngineLand, told Talking Points Memo that there was nothing Google could do about the search result. Because Savage and his cohorts actually created a new definition for "santorum" and put it into use, as opposed to merely tricking an algorithm to confuse search results, Savage's prank counts as a true result.

“At his point there’s nobody who could not argue [Savage’s definition of santorum] is not a definition in a lot of quarters,” Sullivan said. “So for him to say Google could get rid of it would be like him saying, ‘I don’t like the word unicorn and I think that that definition should go away.’”

“They’d have to go in and de-rank [the Savage] website, which would be saying that website is not relevant — which of course it is.”

In July, Savage threatened to also redefine Santorum's first name, Rick, if he used his presidential campaign to again promote discrimination against gay people.

In a June interview with MSNBC's Chuck Todd, Santorum said that things like the Google bomb "come with the territory."

He didn't mention contacting Google prior to today.

“There are foul people out there who do horrible things," Santorum said. "It’s unfortunate some people thought it would be a big joke to make fun of my name. But that comes with the territory.”

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    <object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/9onEksxhXf8?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/9onEksxhXf8?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Those Chinese animators are fucking geniuses
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    <object width="400" height="346" id="AOLVP_us_937568239001" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"><param name="movie" value="http://o.aolcdn.com/videoplayer/AOL_PlayerLoader.swf"></param><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="flashvars" value="publisherid=1612833736&stillurl=http%3A%2F% 2Fpdl%2Estream%2Eaol%2Ecom%2Fpdlext%2Faol%2Fbright cove%2Faolmaster%2F1612833736%2F1612833736%5F93754 9723001%5Fari%2Dorigin29%2Darc%2D424%2D13050122049 48%2Ejpg%3FpubId%3D1612833736&playerid=61371447001 &videoid=937568239001&codever=1"></param><embed src="http://o.aolcdn.com/videoplayer/AOL_PlayerLoader.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" bgcolor="#000000" width="400" height="346" name="AOLVP_us_937568239001" flashvars="publisherid=1612833736&stillurl=http%3A %2F%2Fpdl%2Estream%2Eaol%2Ecom%2Fpdlext%2Faol%2Fbr ightcove%2Faolmaster%2F1612833736%2F1612833736%5F9 37549723001%5Fari%2Dorigin29%2Darc%2D424%2D1305012 204948%2Ejpg%3FpubId%3D1612833736&playerid=6137144 7001&videoid=937568239001&codever=1"></embed></object>

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    <object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UO9ON7ZJozY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UO9ON7ZJozY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Use my hand, I won't look
    ____Van Fuckin' Halen____
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Sex columnist Dan Savage famously campaigned to redefine the then-senator's name in 2003. Nearly a decade later, the effects of Savage's prank remain: the top Google result for "santorum" is spreadingsantorum.com, which defines "santorum" as "the frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. 2. Senator Rick Santorum."
    Holy shit that's awesome!!!!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We need to do something similar for Sammy Hagar...

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fucking hilarious!

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    man that is rough

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My Ex was a dead ringer for Knightley, although the Ex was hotter. Good times through the Santorum approach. Sorry all, true story...Man.......

Last edited by SunisinuS; 09-22-2011 at 09:17 PM. Reason: ET Phone home!
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Pics Please

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by lesfunk View Post
    Pics Please
    It was mostly in dimly lit areas....in cars and bars in woods in campers in clubs in midnight establishments where she could not be seen (she was before; a lesbian for 7 years so I broke her cover) and in daylight she would hiss like a banshee. But she was there on my birthday. She would give off more heat than any woman I have ever known....we would walk into a place and Every head would turn....both male and female...and she would just lean into me in a real way. Lol probably like a monkey on my back. Actually she was great. Miss her on occasion....but if you ever enter any bar and see on the Top Score list a game of Trivia or Find the Difference in the Pictures....adult Version.....if you see "Erica Lies"....you will know we were both there.

Roth On Erica.

And I do have a picture of her....but I don't do facebook or pic bucket or yob bullshit.
    Last edited by SunisinuS; 09-22-2011 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Hope she has found her way.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    which defines "santorum" as "the frothy mix of lube and fecal matter
    More like the perfect definition of politics. The lube is money and the fecal matter is the BS.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

She can be cute but seems like the kind that needs makeup to be so. Check out the end of this video, her skin is really gross. She really could scare the shit out of you waking up to that in the morning going, I fucked that?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Never had you down as a paparazzi fan. These people are scum.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No fan. She certainly isn't happy to see him but it's more honest video than the photo shopped photos and doctored video we see. The point I'm making is the true test of beauty is do they look good with no makeup or photo enhancement? As far as paparazzi go, it's part of the fame game. They are annoying and it's gotten to the point where they may even endanger people chasing them but if they totally disappeared the celebrities wouldn't like that either. It's a business that it's important to be seen and the restaurants in LA milk that for what it's worth. You have to protect your celebrity clients but have them be seen. Mr. Chow has a huge window the celebrities eat behind to be seen but not bothered. Wolfgang Puck built his restaurant and catering empire in LA focusing on celebrities.

All I can say is if you don't want that kind of occupation don't go into it. It's one reason I hate to see children pushed into the business because they are too young to know what they really want and that kind of pressure fucks them up big time. You get paid well but the emotional trauma in the entertainment business can be truly brutal.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    First and foremost she is an actress not a model and it's not unusual for girls her age to have bad skin.

I actually don't think she's that great as an actress but that's a different story. The parasite that has stamped his logo on that video is a complete tosser.

Talking of reality v image compare his fun little cheeky cartoon image with the fat old prick he really is.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    First and foremost she is an actress not a model and it's not unusual for girls her age to have bad skin.

I actually don't think she's that great as an actress but that's a different story. The parasite that has stamped his logo on that video is a complete tosser.

Talking of reality v image compare his fun little cheeky cartoon image with the fat old prick he really is.

But Britain is famous for it's tabloids and scummy celebrity press. It's part of your fame and he's a big part of it.

You have a certain flavor of slimeyness over there that we find interesting.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I manage to avoid 98% of it.

Fortunately I haven't been in a doctors waiting room for quite a while..

Thread Information