Thread: Drunken Washed Up Hasbeen compares Obama to Hitler

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    Do you mean the Aflac duck? I don't recall anything about the Geico gecko. Could very well be, just I missed that one.
    Actually it wasn't the Gecko. It was the guy who did the voiceovers for Geico ads. He called the KKKoch Brothers puppet group "FreedomWorks" and left a nasty message on their voice mail regarding teabaggers. Unfortunately, he left a call back number with the voice mail, and the KKKoch flunkies were already harrassing Geico for pulling their advertising from the Glenn BecKKK show, so the phone assaults escalated, and Geico fired him.

This is all from memory, but I'm sure I posted a thread on the subject somwhere on this board.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The title of this thread is misleading, I searched the whole thing and couldn't find any reference to Spammy Hagar...

We still have freedom of speech in America, but it may have consequences.

Found this on Rosanne Barr.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml
    Last edited by GreenBayLA; 10-05-2011 at 05:11 AM.
    "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, it is true that Hagar is ALSO a drunken washed up hasbeen right winger, but to my knowledge, he never compared Obama to Hitler.

He might have compared Dave or Eddie to Hitler, but that wouldn't be a Front Line topic

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    As to what Roseanne said (assuming it's true, which is never guaranteed with the Daily Mail) I'd be all for it, under the right circumstances.

And I know that Brian, being a Rush fan, knows all about "Bastille Day"

Shit, if we're going to start executing terrorists without trials, fuck these video game drone strikes.... take em out old school - as in 18th century France old school

And yes, when I say terrorists I mean the ones who have actually hurt THIS country

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    And while I love Hank Williams Sr. and have his stuff on my i-Pud, I do wonder if he fucked his sister to come up with this self-negating fuckwit of genetically crumpled spawn...
    Ask jhale. He's from west Virginia and he knows all about sister-fucking (his current girlfriend), cousin-fucking (the mother of his child), and relative-fucking in general.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's a real lack of self awareness to not realise how bad you look when you make posts like that.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    ABC (despite what Jerksmear thinks) is a ridiculously right wing company, so it could go either way. To their credit, they DID fire Mush Limpdick when he made those racist comments about McNabb. So comparing the President to Hitler would probably be worse than that, right?
    TARD, it's simply unfair to compare Ubama to Stalin, Lennon, Marx, or Hitler. They all had more political experience than Ubama.
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I still don't get why any news source would seek out, let alone listen to or broadcast the political opinion of a musician drunk early in the morning, of any genre. I mean really, the guy isn't even the "voice of MNF", he merely sings the theme song. So why should any of this matter? It's like people are making this gigantic effort to look for something to be outraged about, when all they have to do is take a casual glance around their own neighborhoods and towns to find more appropriate things to get riled over. To start with, how's about the roads, the schools and local government, for three redundantly obvious examples?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Thumbs down This from the POSTER CHILD against inbreeding...

Take out a loan to BUY a clue if you have to, fucktard. You can't match wits, you're UNARMED...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBrian View Post
    Ask jhale. He's from west Virginia and he knows all about sister-fucking (his current girlfriend), cousin-fucking (the mother of his child), and relative-fucking in general.

If by that you mean since I've fucked your sister (dumped the skank bitch, or didn't she tell you yet?), cousin (SHE can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, btw), and various other females in your family (yes, I had to be drunk your entire family's ugly)...what would you like to know, besides the fact that you need to tell your tuna-boat mom she REEEEALLY to work on her personal hygiene problem?

Still wanna play, bitch?

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    It's a real lack of self awareness to not realise how bad you look when you make posts like that.
    Or that he's not going to get kicked through the fucking uprights shortly thereafter...pathetic tool.

Here's why the booze was necessary...

Brie - your momma is SO Ugly...
    Last edited by jhale667; 10-05-2011 at 10:44 AM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    Or that he's not going to get kicked through the fucking uprights shortly thereafter...pathetic tool.

Plus if you are from West Virginia you're probably very heavily armed...

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    I still don't get why any news source would seek out, let alone listen to or broadcast the political opinion of a musician drunk early in the morning, of any genre. I mean really, the guy isn't even the "voice of MNF", he merely sings the theme song. So why should any of this matter? It's like people are making this gigantic effort to look for something to be outraged about, when all they have to do is take a casual glance around their own neighborhoods and towns to find more appropriate things to get riled over. To start with, how's about the roads, the schools and local government, for three redundantly obvious examples?
    :yes/agreement:

I do not think you were heard, I am amplifying your voice.
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    I still don't get why any news source would seek out, let alone listen to or broadcast the political opinion of a musician drunk early in the morning, of any genre. I mean really, the guy isn't even the "voice of MNF", he merely sings the theme song.?
    It's Fox. Surely that's enough of an answer?
    Last edited by Shaun Ponsonby; 10-05-2011 at 03:07 PM.
    Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Take out a loan to BUY a clue if you have to, fucktard. You can't match wits, you're UNARMED...

If by that you mean since I've fucked your sister (dumped the skank bitch, or didn't she tell you yet?), cousin (SHE can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, btw), and various other females in your family (yes, I had to be drunk your entire family's ugly)...what would you like to know, besides the fact that you need to tell your tuna-boat mom she REEEEALLY to work on her personal hygiene problem?

Still wanna play, bitch?
    Sesh, it's your turn to lecture jhale now!

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're the only one here who apparently knows what she said, so why don't you enlighten us?
    I'm not surprised you don't know since none of your left-wing moonbat sources wouldn't dare display something from a liberal like this:

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Give up, Shortbus. I can't help it your family tree doesn't fork. It's sad really.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm not surprised you don't know since none of your left-wing moonbat sources wouldn't dare display something from a liberal like this:
    Umm.... RT would be a "left wing moonbat source", under your definition. Though admittedly the only show I usually watch on that channel is Thom Hartmann's Big Picture, and occasionally the Aloyna Show - just because she's as hot as any of the FAUX Bimbettes, but unlike them, also has a brain.

And I don't believe Roseanne's appearance was on either of those. Sorry I missed it. Though, as I said above, she might be on to something. As far as I'm concerned, every single person at Gold Mansacks, the KKKoch Brothers, and probably everyone in the head offices of Bank of America, Chase, and Shittibank (among others) are economic terrorists, and deserve the appropriate penalty for such crimes. They did far more damage to this country than that poor bastard who got blown up the other day. All he ever did was talk about terrorism.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Since you've stalked my pages, you KNOW how diverse my family is -nice try failboat!

As is the case with your ENTIRE LIFE - you can't win here, Brie. Give it the fuck up, you lying sack of stalker-shit. Speaking of family trees...and your daily exhibits of recessive gene traits here...clearly you're the inbred fuckstain.

Quote Originally Posted by BitterBlatheringdBitch View Post
    My family tree doesn't fork - at all. My parents are cousins. It's sad really.
    You demonstrate why there's laws against cousins dating. Get over yourself BillyBobBubba....everyone here can see YOUR posting style is the one obviously indicative of a super-shallow gene pool. :dafinger:

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I'd never rag a guy for fucking his own sister or cousin until I at least see her. If Heather Thomas circa 1986 was my sister, I'd have fucked the holy hell out of her anyways.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

a.k.a. Flappo The Grate
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, it is true that Hagar is ALSO a drunken washed up hasbeen
    Hagar is NOT a hasbeen...

He's a NEVERWAS.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So they all would?

Among their various crimes Goldman Sachs by speculating on third world food futures directly caused the deaths of thousands by starvation.

I find Barr annoying as I did back when she had her show but she has a point, if they are a person they should be tried as one for at least manslaughter.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    Do you mean the Aflac duck? I don't recall anything about the Geico gecko. Could very well be, just I missed that one.
    I was mistaken, it wasn't the gecko, it was the guy who did the voice-overs for a bit. He called a local Tea Party chapter and asked them how long it would take for their rhetoric to inflame someone to homicide. He was fired shortly thereafter....

The AFLAC duck was the voice of Gilbert Gottfried. It was hardly political, he made some jokes regarding the Japanese Tsunami, and AFLAC is actually huge in Japan for their cancer supplemental insurance...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Actually it wasn't the Gecko. It was the guy who did the voiceovers for Geico ads. He called the KKKoch Brothers puppet group "FreedomWorks" and left a nasty message on their voice mail regarding teabaggers. Unfortunately, he left a call back number with the voice mail, and the KKKoch flunkies were already harrassing Geico for pulling their advertising from the Glenn BecKKK show, so the phone assaults escalated, and Geico fired him.

This is all from memory, but I'm sure I posted a thread on the subject somwhere on this board.
    Saw this after I posted. LOL

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Yeah. Sort of like how you're violently homophobic towards gay sailors, even though you were "in the Navy." It takes a real man to care about gays to get so angry about them, huh Bri? BTW, you live in Virginia. Parts of that state a just as bad or worse. I've been there and had to deal with the sister-fuckers...

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I was mistaken, it wasn't the gecko, it was the guy who did the voice-overs for a bit. He called a local Tea Party chapter and asked them how long it would take for their rhetoric to inflame someone to homicide. He was fired shortly thereafter....

The AFLAC duck was the voice of Gilbert Gottfried. It was hardly political, he made some jokes regarding the Japanese Tsunami, and AFLAC is actually huge in Japan for their cancer supplemental insurance...
    Ironic the other guy got fired about the homocide comment, since Teabilly Islamofascist Pamela Gellar's associate John Jay was straight up calling for the murder of "liberals, muslims, democrats" etc. this week... Ah, but it's OK when THEY do it...

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah. Sort of like how you're violently homophobic towards gay sailors, even though you were "in the Navy." It takes a real man to care about gays to get so angry about them, huh Bri? BTW, you live in Virginia. Parts of that state a just as bad or worse. I've been there and had to deal with the sister-fuckers...
    He was SO hoping you wouldn't point that out...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There's no such thing as an "Islamofascist". Except possibly the Saudi oil billionaires.

As Mussolini himself said, fascism is corporatism, and 12th century lunatics in caves are hardly corporatists.

And the last time some fucking inbred piece of shit posted that picture here, the site was hacked by terrorists. So unless you want to catch up with GAyR behind the dumpster of the Santa Monica library, I suggest you delete it immediately.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

"inbred piece of shit"

I suggest you change your fucking tone asshole.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why are you so offended that I called GAyR an inbred piece of shit? Are you his new boyfriend or something?

And why the picture from the Prescott Bush memorial crematorium?

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    First off TARD you miserable asshole who the the fuck is Gayr?
    And you're too fucking ignorant to to understand I made the same leap that everyone else made about Hank Jr. Get It?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004...secondworldwar

And the Nazi picture is EXACTLY related to the whole conversation.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hank Jr is Chimpy with a guitar - a dumb ignorant hick who has coasted through life on his daddy's name, with absolutely no talent or abilities of his own. Not that I would ever compare Poppy to Hank Sr. since he actually contributed far more of value to this world in his short life than the entire BCE combined.

And you don't know who GAyR is? Were you off at a militia wackjob slumber party the week that asshole openly invited Muslim hackers to fuck with this website?

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Then delete the picture and the entire post but don't even attempt to tell me what I know and don't asshole. I thought you meant Gary and was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I couldn't give 2 shits to you or anyone else about Hank. He's fired from ESPN and should be pressing pussy somewhere with a bottle of JD in one hand and tits in the other.

As for the militia comment I don't have any use for them either. But this is ONE WOLF you don't cross. ( Used to be Lone Wolf but the "L" fell off my jacket at the cleaners.)
    Last edited by jacksmar; 10-07-2011 at 11:36 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Been watching Lenny & Squiggy reruns, have you?

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Zeig Heil!

The Nazi regime restored economic prosperity and ended mass unemployment using heavy military spending while suppressing labor unions and strikes. The return of prosperity gave the regime enormous popularity and made Hitler's rule mostly unchallenged, although resistance grew after the onset of military aggression, culminating in the failed 20 July plot in 1944. The Gestapo (secret state police) under Heinrich Himmler destroyed the liberal, Socialist and Communist opposition and persecuted the Jews, attempting to force them into exile while taking their property.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Germany

Oh yea...forgot that Zen RighT untest.....Hates Wikipedia.
    Last edited by SunisinuS; 10-08-2011 at 01:52 AM. Reason: We all love Moose a lingini though right?
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    All I want is for William Shatner to interview David Lee Roth.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 10-08-2011 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Jew on Jew on BBB violence.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SunisinuS View Post
    All I want is for William Shatner to interview David Lee Roth.

Is it too much to ask?

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Never ceases to amuse me when people get so caught up in an argument on the interweb.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun Ponsonby View Post
    It's Fox. Surely that's enough of an answer?
    I can give an to that one
    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Thread Information