Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 03:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Umm.... RT would be a "left wing moonbat source", under your definition. Though admittedly the only show I usually watch on that channel is Thom Hartmann's Big Picture, and occasionally the Aloyna Show - just because she's as hot as any of the FAUX Bimbettes, but unlike them, also has a brain.

And I don't believe Roseanne's appearance was on either of those. Sorry I missed it. Though, as I said above, she might be on to something. As far as I'm concerned, every single person at Gold Mansacks, the KKKoch Brothers, and probably everyone in the head offices of Bank of America, Chase, and Shittibank (among others) are economic terrorists, and deserve the appropriate penalty for such crimes. They did far more damage to this country than that poor bastard who got blown up the other day. All he ever did was talk about terrorism.
    Ironically Russia Today seems to be middle of the road journalism. Much like the journalism we had here in the US before it became cable channel propaganda. Back in the days when you had no idea whether the reporter was a liberal or a conservative. They just reported the news from a neutral stand point.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBayLA View Post
    The title of this thread is misleading, I searched the whole thing and couldn't find any reference to Spammy Hagar...

We still have freedom of speech in America, but it may have consequences.

Found this on Rosanne Barr.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml
    Hank has the constitutional right to call Obama Hitler and Monday Night Football has the right to fire him. It's called free speech and capitalism. You have the right to say anything you want and your employer has the right to fire you for saying it.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    12-10-2014 @ 10:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Hahahahahahahahahhahahaha Mmmmwaahahahahaha.

Dear God,
    I heard please let Hank Williams win. Amen ~`~

Last edited by Blaze; 10-10-2011 at 04:32 AM.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

Imagine Boshitfaced's surprise...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    Imagine Boshitfaced's surprise...
    He would just be another puppet for the Republican Party. Let's face it, both parties have been bought by the corporations and banks. They put whoever can get elected in and then fill all the cabinet positions with corporate cronies. Look at Obama's cabinet and ask yourself whether he really picked those people. It won't stop until we finally get a president with some balls who lays his foot down and says,"I'm the fucking president so out of my fucking way and I will make the decisions because I'm the elected commander and chief." If you look at how the government really operates now it's mostly agencies ran by unelected officials doing whatever they hell they want because we have had presidents who not only enable it but grow it. Bush made it so bad these agencies regularly run over the constitution because the president didn't let a crises go to waste. People thought Obama would change that but he just came in and all his cronies loved all the power Bush and the previous presidents and dumb ass congress gave them.

Now the professional politicians are drooling about spinning all this anti-Wall Street emotion to their favor. Ironically, Wall Street wouldn't have been able to do what it did without some of these same politicians getting into bed with the corporations and banks. It's like the movie the Warriors where the guy who shot the dude blames someone else. Politicians are no different.

To be honest, putting Hank in probably would be business as usual. We had a monkey or a chimp in there so why not Hank?

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    12-10-2014 @ 10:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I forgot to be very specific last night.

Dear God, please let Hank Williams Jr run and win the Republican presidential ticket. Amen

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacksmar View Post
    Then delete the picture and the entire post but don't even attempt to tell me what I know and don't asshole. I thought you meant Gary and was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I couldn't give 2 shits to you or anyone else about Hank. He's fired from ESPN and should be pressing pussy somewhere with a bottle of JD in one hand and tits in the other.

As for the militia comment I don't have any use for them either. But this is ONE WOLF you don't cross. ( Used to be Lone Wolf but the "L" fell off my jacket at the cleaners.)
    Clearly, you need a hug.

9. 3 users say thank you to Guitar Shark for this KICKASS post:

FORD (10-10-2011),jhale667 (10-10-2011),Nickdfresh (08-26-2012)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Drunken Washed Up Hasbeen strikes again

Hank Williams Jr.: Obama Is 'A Muslim President Who Hates Farming, Hates The Military, Hates The U.S. And We Hate Him'

The Huffington Post | By Kia Makarechi Posted: 08/18/2012

Hank Williams Jr. reprised his role as a fiery anti-Obama blowhard on Friday, telling fans at a concert that the president was Muslim and anti-American.

The statement came near the end of a concert at the Iowa State Fair Grandstand. Williams Jr.'s comments were first reported in a review by Des Moines Register reporter Joe Lawler.

According to Lawler, the show was relatively free of politics until the end, when Williams Jr. made the following claims: "We've got a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the U.S. and we hate him!"

The comments were apparently met with applause and loud cheers.

Williams Jr. made waves in October 2011, when he appeared on "Fox and Friends" and likened the president to Hitler.

That statement resulted in ESPN yanking Williams Jr.'s opening song from "Monday Night Football," where the country star's song had played for over two decades.

Though he later said his "Fox and Friends" comments were "misunderstood," Williams Jr. has continued to be outspoken in his dislike of Obama. He also released a song entitled "Keep the Change," in which he derides not only the president but also Fox, who he describes as "twisting [his words] all around."

In a July 2012 interview with Rolling Stone, Williams Jr. doubled down on his particularly blunt brand of criticism of the Obama administration.

"We've got a President that does a call to the Koran or Mecca or whatever," he told the magazine. When asked if he believed Obama hated America, Williams Jr. responded, "I don't know about that but it's kind of obvious. I guess when you take a tour, a world tour, to apologize for America."

A number of entertainers have come out in support of Obama and/or against the Romney-Ryan ticket. The Silversun Pickups issued a strongly worded cease-and-desist letter to Romney when it was revealed that the campaign had played one of their songs. The campaign responded by saying it was within its legal rights in playing "Panic Switch" and added that the song was not among those usually played and would not be used again.

Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine wrote a takedown of Rep. Paul Ryan. Ryan had previously said that Rage was his favorite band. In his op-ed, Morello wrote that Ryan represented "the embodiment of the machine our music rages against."

But Williams Jr. is not alone in the entertainment world. Musician Ted Nugent has made a cottage industry out of criticizing Obama, most recently claiming that the president "represents everything bad about humanity." Nugent was investigated by the Secret Service after he made the bizarre claim that a second Obama victory would result in the singer either being "dead or in jail."

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,582 Times in 3,461 Posts

Sounds like Hank is definitely not ready for some football...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think he's ready for a padded cell, actually.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Unchainme View Post

Looks like he's going to have to try to get his job back as some two-bit cop now.

LOL I thought this was the thread I saw this.

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    02-18-2015 @ 05:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,001 Times in 676 Posts

ABC (despite what Jerksmear thinks) is a ridiculously right wing company, so it could go either way. To their credit, they DID fire Mush Limpdick when he made those racist comments about McNabb. So comparing the President to Hitler would probably be worse than that, right?
    ABC is Right Wing? Boy that's not what the viewers said when they called in to bitch!

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 997 Posts

The best part of this thread is the incredible ironicy ... FORD compared Bush to Hitler repeatedly for years.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I just realized... FORD is the Hank Williams, Jr. of the Left!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    The best part of this thread is the incredible ironicy ... FORD compared Bush to Hitler repeatedly for years.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
    At least I was historically accurate about it. The BCE actually funded Hitler, made a profit from steel mills that used concentration camp labor, and brought many Nazis into the US after the war to help them build the military-industrial complex (AKA the US version of fascism)

Obama had one grandfather who fought Hitler and another who probably didn't give two shits about the war either way, because he was in Kenya.

So it's hardly fair to compare what I said to what the drunken washed up hasbeen BoSheepAss said.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

At least I was historically accurate about it. The BCE actually funded Hitler, made a profit from steel mills that used concentration camp labor, and brought many Nazis into the US after the war to help them build the military-industrial complex (AKA the US version of fascism)

Obama had one grandfather who fought Hitler and another who probably didn't give two shits about the war either way, because he was in Kenya.

So it's hardly fair to compare what I said to what the drunken washed up hasbeen BoSheepAss said.
    ARE YA READY FOR SOME CONSPIRACYYYYYYY!

20. 2 users say thank you to Dr. Love for this KICKASS post:

Guitar Shark (08-27-2012),Nickdfresh (08-27-2012)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

In three fantasy leagues this year, I think it is safe to say that I'm ready for some football...

Thread Information