Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sensible Shoes
    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

"The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression." Let me try it in internet explorer

Oh dear.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

~jeopardy music~
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

OK I got it! Very funny !

Oh dear.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
          Weird, it works for me. There's an animated .gif in the story, so maybe that's blocking it for you. Can anyone else see it?
          I can see it fine, which is nothing short of astounding considering I'm at work.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

It's probably more amusing to me than most, because as a Seattle Mariners fan I enjoyed many years of watching Beltre play. He never really had much offensive success here, but he was a whiz defensively and hilarious to watch. He points at everything, including appealing his own check swings to the 3rd base umpire. No other player does that, probably because it's not smart. But it just makes him more fun to watch. I'm happy for him and all the success he's having.
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't watch baseball but I'm surprised that they try and do that angle with a running camera man.

I would imagine it would be crap to watch.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

"Did Beltre bowl over the cameraman, Chris Chambliss-style, determined to get to home plate any way he could? Did the cameraman cave in to temptation and touch Adrian Beltre's head, which is something that every single one of us would do if we had the chance?

Nah. He just ate it."

Oh dear.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Good stuff. I figured, at a minimum, Craig would enjoy the Nelson Muntz reference.
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Now that I see it from this angle, there's much less damage to the camera than I first thought. He lost the wireless mic pack off the back, I THINK only a lens shade on the front and his headset. Good possibility that it's an easy repair. But if he bent that lens housing, it's all over.

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...