Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zing!
    Veteran
    • Oct 2011

Holy god that was great - consider me a new fan of SP. Love everything about this vid - classic! Videos haven't been this fun since...well, Hot For Teacher...
    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Since so many people don't seem to have heard much of them...

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/bzUPG8olnO0?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/bzUPG8olnO0?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/x67jtMPfdTw?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/x67jtMPfdTw?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/HAvXHpLwJA4?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/HAvXHpLwJA4?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/LVodxAdQCUQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/LVodxAdQCUQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

• High Life Man
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

And here they are without wigs:

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

I'l be the first one to say it, if these guys really tried to put out a serious record they'd get airplay. I know, Steel Panther had a U.S. nationwide commercial with Best Buy. But if these guys really tried they'd be all over classic rock radio, hair-nation, etc. Russ and Ralph are the two best in the biz when it comes to Dave and Ed. I don't expect them to live in that shadow - but wouldn't it be cool if they truly did their own thing? I'm just saying...
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • May 2010

I thought they were serious.

Most Honest Lyrics I think we have heard throughout this campaign.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 12-13-2011, 03:21 AM. Reason: Striiiipper Girl!
                  Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It is kind of strange how much the lyrics color the way you listen to them, it's made me think that maybe lyrics are more important in rock than I previously thought.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Van Nailin?

Where does he get these t-shirts?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        I'l be the first one to say it, if these guys really tried to put out a serious record they'd get airplay. I know, Steel Panther had a U.S. nationwide commercial with Best Buy. But if these guys really tried they'd be all over classic rock radio, hair-nation, etc. Russ and Ralph are the two best in the biz when it comes to Dave and Ed. I don't expect them to live in that shadow - but wouldn't it be cool if they truly did their own thing? I'm just saying...
                        They are definitely currently better live, vocally and instrumentally, than the people they parody.

Watching them supporting Crue and Leppard made that very obvious.

So much so that I worry that they may not get offered something like that again.
                        Last edited by Seshmeister; 12-13-2011, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          They are definitely currently better live, vocally and instrumentally, than the people they parody.

Watching them supporting Crue and Leppard made that very obvious.

So much so that I worry that they may not get offered something like that again.
                          True, they are amazing musicians... but opening acts that regularly upstage the headliner usually have problems down the line...or have to start headlining their own shows...
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• zigdust
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Aug 2005

Metal Skool (nka Steel Panther) are awesome.
                            When I was in LA they played the Key Club every Monday night.
                            This was the only place to be on Mondays.
                            There was always naked chicks on stage at some point of the night and there was almost always a celebrity brought on stage to sing with them.
                            Just check out youtube to see all the guests they have.
                            Scott Ian, Juliette Lewis, Pink, Some American Idol singers, football players........they run the gammet.
                            They are very entertaining and are pretty spot on with their cover songs.
                            They might play some of the Crue and Def Leppard songs better than the real band.
                            Absolutely worth checking them out.
                            Especially if you can get to one of their headlining shows.

Comment

• High Life Man
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

Even more amazing, their Saturday night Vegas shows at the Green Valley Ranch are FREE.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/pWsadw_uNUA?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/pWsadw_uNUA?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...