X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patt5150
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jun 2004

Nothing but nice words for The King!

So I get the impression from this site that many of you are bitter toward King Edward? Earlier I posted a bogus pic of Diamond Dave at some Jewish housing development and it was caught and and removed, cause God forbid we make fun of Dave! I like this site, BUT in my opinion 50% of you have your head up your ass! Van Halen is nothing without Ed ... NOTHING! Ed Van Halen is the kindest, most generous, sincere person you will ever meet! He wears his heart on his sleeve, and for that you guys cut him down and call him every name in the book. Well let me just say this ... Eddie loves and appreciates you guys; you have noooooo idea. When you guys talk trash it hurts ... so please think before you speak (unless you really mean it). VIVA EDDIE VAN HALEN!!! (ten bucks I get banned Ed ... LOL!!)
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Do You Like Hairy Dogs?
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• patt5150
      Full On Cocktard
      • Jun 2004

Why yes we do!

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Do You Like Sheep?

Comment

• patt5150
          Full On Cocktard
          • Jun 2004

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'll bet the border collies really like you.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Do You Like Long Walks On The Beach?

Comment

• patt5150
                Full On Cocktard
                • Jun 2004

Ummm border collies are so hyper, we love dalmations (we miss Marshall sooo much) and labs (Monty was the best!).

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Van Halen is nothing without Ed?

Well, we have never heard that..... but we did hear something erroneously called "Van Halen" without Eddie on guitar, back in 86 and that was pretty fucking awful....

But the other thing that horrible video proves is that Van Halen is nothing without DAVID LEE ROTH.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• patt5150
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Jun 2004

What's your point .... geesh? Sammy hasn't been in the band in 16 years ... geesh! Get over it already! LOL!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by patt5150
                      So I get the impression from this site that many of you are bitter toward King Edward? Earlier I posted a bogus pic of Diamond Dave at some Jewish housing development and it was caught and and removed, cause God forbid we make fun of Dave! I like this site, BUT in my opinion 50% of you have your head up your ass! Van Halen is nothing without Ed ... NOTHING! Ed Van Halen is the kindest, most generous, sincere person you will ever meet! He wears his heart on his sleeve, and for that you guys cut him down and call him every name in the book. Well let me just say this ... Eddie loves and appreciates you guys; you have noooooo idea. When you guys talk trash it hurts ... so please think before you speak (unless you really mean it). VIVA EDDIE VAN HALEN!!! (ten bucks I get banned Ed ... LOL!!)
                      Do you know Eddie? Have you even met him?
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Is Ed still in the band? You would never know by the way he ignores his fans....

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                          Is Ed still in the band? You would never know by the way he ignores his fans....
                          No he doesn't. He has lots of merchandise he wants to sell us. I kind of like those yellow and black Converse shoes. I hear that mini stack is pretty cool too. I somehow think Ed went over to Gene Simmon's house and got some ideas.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• patt5150
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Jun 2004

Yes ... you guys need to speak what you truly mean ... enough of the B.S. You want a new album! Its coming in Jan/Feb, don't go off on Ed because its not out to your liking. We all can't wait!!!

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by patt5150
                              What's your point .... geesh? Sammy hasn't been in the band in 16 years ... geesh! Get over it already! LOL!!
                              My point is, that shit is not "Van Halen"

Eddie pounding out crap on a synthesizer is not Van Halen. A fat Republican liquor salesman whining about aliens pulling a tampon string out of his ass is not Van Halen.

So until you goddamn know what is and is not Van Halen, don't come in here and lecture us about it, sheep.

And your picture thread was dumped because it was fucking stupid and had nothing to do with David Lee Roth, other than an incidental mention from a Jewish community website who needed to mention that he's apparently the only famous Jew to own a house in a neighborhood full of celebrity Catholics. You were implying it was him with the bald spot, even though the guy looked nothing like him.

Or in other words, your thread was dumb sheep shit. So's this one, so don't be surprised when it disappears too.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...