X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Paterno Out At Penn State

Okay...so...Tressel gets shitcanned because he didn't tell the NCAA about tattoos, then lying and saying he didn't know a thing about it...

So...do I even want to open the can of worms at Penn State?

Yes, Paterno told his athletic director about misdeeds by Sandusky after he was a coach in 2002. No, the person that told him (a former player) wasn't specific, but according to Paterno, was extremely distraught...

So, when nothing happened, do you just get to wash your hands and say, "I told my athletic directo, so I did what I was supposed to."

Really...

I know...I know...it's Joe Paterno...he's perfect in every way...

What a fucking joke...

How, morally, you would go right to the fucking police...

If true...Sandusky should be strung up and stoned...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

I agree, Sweater-vest is a shady douchebag no doubt but this shit at Penn State is far beyond anything the Suckeyes, Michigan, Hell, even Miami back when they had a payroll matching the Dolphins, got penalized for. What is a good enough punishment for this? Everybody from the top down should be fired and prosecuted and then what? Sanctions? Death penalty for football at Penn State? What do you even use for a reference on this? Sandusky should be hung by his fucking nuts for this.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
      I agree, Sweater-vest is a shady douchebag no doubt but this shit at Penn State is far beyond anything the Suckeyes, Michigan, Hell, even Miami back when they had a payroll matching the Dolphins, got penalized for. What is a good enough punishment for this? Everybody from the top down should be fired and prosecuted and then what? Sanctions? Death penalty for football at Penn State? What do you even use for a reference on this? Sandusky should be hung by his fucking nuts for this.
      I don't know...I just don't know...this goes so fucking far beyond the NCAA at this point.

In all seriousness here, Paterno only telling the AD about his pal Sandusky is utterly unforgivable. If any human being comes to me and says, "Yo coach, I saw Jerry in the bathroom screwing around sexually with little Bob, and it didn't look consensual (hell, if it did I'd)," I'd fucking report it to the police...no questions asked. It's not like some bum came up to fucking Paterno with false allegations...someone respected in the organization came up...someone who clearly has Paterno's respect...

and even though Sandusky wasn't technically a part of the program (bullshit), as a fucking human being...as a fucking human being in charge of young men that respect you...hell...fucking worship you...you owe it to them all to do a little more than "tell the athletic director."

The fact that Paterno was just allowed to walk away from this (yeah...that's a surprise...he could have brought a 12-gauge into the grand jury room and blown them all away, and still not been charged with anything) is a fucking joke...

But what the fuck do I know...maybe there's more to the story...

but either way...

Sandusky needs to find a nice high tree...with a nice short rope...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

As a PA native and as a father of two boys, disgusting doesn't begin to describe my thoughts....

I would be shocked to see anything OTHER than a total house-cleaning, from the president Spanier all the way down....

And yes, that includes JoePa..... Maybe he'll quote/unquote resign and not get fired, but this is only getting worse...

National media is now camped out at Happy Valley....

JoePa is having a press conference tomorrow, and they're trying to tell the press he's only answering questions about fucking Nebraska....

That should be some entertaining TV....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          As a PA native and as a father of two boys, disgusting doesn't begin to describe my thoughts....

I would be shocked to see anything OTHER than a total house-cleaning, from the president Spanier all the way down....

And yes, that includes JoePa..... Maybe he'll quote/unquote resign and not get fired, but this is only getting worse...

National media is now camped out at Happy Valley....

JoePa is having a press conference tomorrow, and they're trying to tell the press he's only answering questions about fucking Nebraska....

That should be some entertaining TV....
          The scary thing about Paterno...is if he gets pissed off...things could get interesting...

Man...who in the fuck would want to take over Penn State if they clean house...because of a sexual assault case...

Shit...

following Paterno AND playing with boys?

Holy hell...they'll have to hire Gerry Faust...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

That's the funny thing....

Mike McQueary, the big dorky redheaded WR's coach who was the Grad Assistant that caught Sandusky in the act, is the recruiting coordinator and is on a recruiting trip right now !!!
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I wonder what his recruiting pitch is going to be...

"hey...ah...at least we got rid of Sandusky...huh...am I right..."

Ouch...

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Christ, what a mess. ESPN just devoted about 15 or more minutes of airtime during the noon Sports Center to the significance of Penn State cancelling Paterno's weekly press conference. This included the sometimes questionable Matt Millen becoming overcome with emotion and breaking down on the set.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Paterno Out At Penn State

The longtime Nittany Lions head coach will leave the coaching ranks within days or weeks, according to a New York Times report, as a sex-abuse scandal that has implicated university officials rocks not only the entire campus but the entire college football world and society as a whole.
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sucks for him, but he shouldn't have let Pedobear work for him all those years.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by FORD

ooooooh
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Apparently this is an actual book cover. Probably not the best choice of titles, all things considered.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

no shit

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            Christ, what a mess. ESPN just devoted about 15 or more minutes of airtime during the noon Sports Center to the significance of Penn State cancelling Paterno's weekly press conference. This included the sometimes questionable Matt Millen becoming overcome with emotion and breaking down on the set.
                            Well...I hate Millen...but I fucking get it...

Joe Paterno IS Penn State football...

While many colleges say that football will cunt-inue no matter what...Penn State is a little different...

Paterno has been there since what...1950...and head coach since '66?

No way fucking Urban Meyer wants to fucking take over a program after Sandusky hummered half the needy kids in Happy Valley...and to follow Paterno?

Jesus Christ...

no way...

Ohio State will look like fucking nirvana in comparison...

but fuck...not time to worry about a coach...

...these fucking kids...

Comment

• Little Texan
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

You mean Ped State?

Comment

Working...