X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Blaze
    Ummmm.... Be sure and say Penn State. because Noooooo one would only say Penn...
    NO, they would NOT, you dumbass dingbat......
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I did not know so many LEO's were involved.
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Terry
        Doubtless there have been instances in other universities where players themselves have either date-raped someone, drove drunk or something equally egregious and the matters have been hushed up or 'handled' within the confines of the school administration...I mean, fair enough, sodomizing little boys is about as despicable a crime as anything, but these uni athletic programs have become so central to some of these schools financially that the fear of even a whiff of a scandal makes people behave irrationally.

The sad part, beyond the awful thing Sandusky did, is that had the academic/athletic staff just done the right thing and called the police (the LOCAL police, not the campus cops) from the get-go and held a press conference, the whole matter would have been behind them by now.

The deed is terrible enough here, but the lies and covering up are, to me, equally shameful. Those who knew about it and did little more than inform their superiors within the university are accomplices to the crime in my eyes. The priorities of those who wonder what will become of the Penn athletic program as a result of this...I mean, really? The rape and sodomizing of a minor, and the complete systemic failure of how it was subsequently handled by university officials, eclipses such trivial things as 'Joe Pa's' legacy. Some clueless fuckers clearly need to get a grip re: the importance of sports vs. things that really matter.

Ummmm.... Be sure and say Penn State. because Noooooo one would only say Penn...
        The reputation of the other college might be damaged. Lord help us, with a moment of silence, if the Pennsylvania state university's new motto went meme:
        Pennsylvania - the Pedophilia's Paradise State University.
        Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        NO, they would NOT, you dumbass dingbat......
        I am not certain, of that.
        Last edited by Blaze; 11-14-2011, 12:14 AM.
        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
        sigpic

Comment

• High Life Man
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

Pretty fucked up thing to say, even in these circumstances....
          Bit really. It's kind of like the old guys in the foundry I worked in....they would retire and be dead 6 months, a year later. It's all they had. i have a feeling it's the same for the Troll.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Does anyone know if there is a statute of limitations on child molestation in PA?
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The victim's 50th birthday.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:video:thedailyshow.com:402368" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-november-15-2011/jerry-sandusky-phone-interview">The Daily Show with Jon Stewart</a></b><br/>Get More: <a href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/'>Daily Show Full Episodes</a>,<a href='http://www.indecisionforever.com/'>Political Humor & Satire Blog</a>,<a href='http://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow'>The Daily Show on Facebook</a></p></div></div>
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Pedobear Sandusky really needs to find himself a new lawyer.......

Sandusky attorney says call 1-800-REALITY -- it's a gay phone sex line

POST STAFF REPORT

Last Updated: 3:21 PM, December 13, 2011

Posted: 3:19 PM, December 13, 2011

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

The lawyer for Jerry Sandusky, the former Penn State football coach charged with more than 50 counts of sexually abusing 10 boys over a 15-year period, today threw out what he must've thought was a great retort.

At a hearing for Sandusky, attorney Joe Amendola said that anyone who believes an assistant coach saw Sandusky raping a boy should call 1-800-REALITY.

Deadspin.com did call the number. It's a gay phone sex service.

"Hey guys, welcome to the hottest place for triple-X action," it says, according to Deadspin. "Get ready for bulging, bursting pleasure with horny gay, bi, and bi-curious studs. Just 99 cents per minute."

Last edited by FORD; 12-13-2011, 10:05 PM.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Lots of rumors flying around that JoePa was taken off a respirator today....

He was diagnosed with lung cancer in November.....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• High Life Man
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2004

Lots of rumors flying around that JoePa was taken off a respirator today....

He was diagnosed with lung cancer in November.....
                      Like we talked about earlier, he was doomed after this all went down. Football was what kept him alive.

If I believed in hell, i'd say he'd be burning it in the moment he takes his last breath. But I don't, so I hope he's suffering miserably now. His actions were inexcusable.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Being reported on news sources now - says family and friends have been called to his bedside.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Little Texan
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

Guaranteed...Joe Paterno will die within a year...no way that guy knows what to do with himself without football...
                          Good call.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

And of course, people on Twitter saying he had passed away, which are untrue....

For now....

Comment

• gbranton
                              Veteran
                              • Aug 2005

In the end I was left with no respect for the man but what's happening right now is something I wouldn't wish on almost anyone. I went through this twice last year. Once in April with my dad and again in June with my mother, they died 59 days aprt, both of lung cancer.
                              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

He just passed away....

Rest in Peace, JoePa....

Comment

Working...