Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Paterno Out At Penn State

Shit don't stink
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He'll be dead in 6 months. What's he got to live for?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The indians around here used to stake people over anthills using wet rawhide. Then they would pour honey over them. They would slowly be eaten by the ants as the raw hide would dry and tighten. Shooting a pedofile is too good for them. Let the ants do the dirty work.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    The indians around here used to stake people over anthills using wet rawhide. Then they would pour honey over them. They would slowly be eaten by the ants as the raw hide would dry and tighten. Shooting a pedofile is too good for them. Let the ants do the dirty work.
    You have absolutely no documentation of that.
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My prediction is that Sandusky wil find a way to off himself so he doesn't have to answer for any of this. He strikes me as that kind of coward.

He'll be found hanging in a jail cell, or with his brains blown out in the middle of a field somewhere.

The same might even apply for the now former members of the administration.
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    A sad day............

somebody on ESPN got it right..."If you're a fan of College Football you'll always remember where you were when you heard the news..."

That beening said....it's just the start....a sick situation & EVERYBODY that was a part of this coverup needs to be held accountable.....

I've actualy gained back a bit of respect for Matt Millan....he got it right....as did Mike Golic....how does ANYBODY witness ANYBODY being raped and walk away?!?

And...I called it last night....soon as the news hit I looked at my Bro who was over and said..."They're gonna riot at Penn State tonight."

So fucking sad...............

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by High Life Man View Post
    Pretty fucked up thing to say, even in these circumstances....

In reference to JoePa's replacement, Bradley was well-known to be his replacement for many years now....

But with this happening, it might be too volatile to retain one of the old regime to take over on a permanent basis....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by High Life Man View Post
    He may be beaten to death in a prison laundry room when the guards have looked the other way a la Jeffrey Dahmer style but this guy won't put a nickel plated revolver to his temple. If his sick pride let him get away with what he was doing for so many years (and a untold number of victims) it is also the same pride that will prevent him taking his own life. Sandusky is a sociopath and with all sociopaths it is ALWAYS someone else to blame for not only their own wrecked condition but the lives they ruined as well (are ya listening, mom?).

And now that this story has broke and the behavior has gone on for so long what's the betting that Penn State will be neck deep in lawsuits? You can almost rest assured that lawyers are seeing blood in the water investigating not only Papa Joe's asset worth but those of the chancellor and various staff of the athletic department. Penn State itself should be banned from NCAA football for a minimum of two years with no recruiting utilizing that time rebuilding a new coaching staff and program. It's the only way they can save themselves.

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    Pretty fucked up thing to say, even in these circumstances....

In reference to JoePa's replacement, Bradley was well-known to be his replacement for many years now....

But with this happening, it might be too volatile to retain one of the old regime to take over on a permanent basis....
    They're throwing Urban Meyer's name around with increasing frequency.

His daughter is a PSU student....

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    He may be beaten to death in a prison laundry room when the guards have looked the other way a la Jeffrey Dahmer style but this guy won't put a nickel plated revolver to his temple. If his sick pride let him get away with what he was doing for so many years (and a untold number of victims) it is also the same pride that will prevent him taking his own life. Sandusky is a sociopath and with all sociopaths it is ALWAYS someone else to blame for not only their own wrecked condition but the lives they ruined as well (are ya listening, mom?).
    Pretty sure HLM was referring to Paterno, not Sandusky.....
    Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 11-10-2011 at 11:11 AM.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am shocked. That is a repugnant school culture that would riot for a football game instead of rioting to lynch the perpetrators.
    How could a University develop a culture that cared more for football than for humans. It is truly shameful.
    That whole place needs to be investigated.
    I wonder if it will have the same far reaching tentacles like the Catholic Priest Pedophilia scandal.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Pretty F*ed up situation all around. I actually saw one of my friends (since my 20s) defending Paterno on Facebook before I left for work this morning ("it's a shame a guy like Paterno will have his record blemished by something like this" - like it should be overlooked in the 'big picture' or some shit??), had to set him straight - you don't turn a blind eye to rape, especially kid-diddling. It's inexcusable, end of debate. Last time I checked several of our mutual friends had posted in agreement with me.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Just looked at the timeline for this fucking fiasco.......

1994 — Boy known as Victim 7 in the report meets Sandusky through The Second Mile program at about the age of 10.

1994-95 — Boy known as Victim 6 meets Sandusky at a Second Mile picnic at Spring Creek Park when he is 7 or 8 years old.

1995-96 — Boy known as Victim 5, meets Sandusky through The Second Mile when he is 7 or 8, in second or third grade.

1996-97 — Boy known as Victim 4, at the age of 12 or 13, meets Sandusky while he is in his second year participating in The Second Mile program.

1996-98 — Victim 5 is taken to the locker rooms and showers at Penn State by Sandusky when he is 8 to 10 years old.

Jan. 1, 1998 — Victim 4 is listed, along with Sandusky's wife, as a member of Sandusky's family party for the 1998 Outback Bowl.

1998 — Victim 6 is taken into the locker rooms and showers when he is 11 years old. When Victim 6 is dropped off at home, his hair is wet from showering with Sandusky. His mother reports the incident to the university police, who investigate.

June 1999 — Sandusky retires from Penn State but still holds emeritus status.

Dec. 28, 1999 — Victim 4 is listed, along with Sandusky's wife, as a member of Sandusky's family party for the 1999 Alamo Bowl.

Summer 2000 — Boy known as Victim 3 meets Sandusky through The Second Mile when he is between seventh and eighth grade.

Fall 2000 — A janitor named James Calhoun observes Sandusky in the showers of the Lasch Football Building with a young boy, known as Victim 8, pinned up against the wall, performing oral sex on the boy. He tells other janitorial staff immediately. Fellow Office of Physical Plant employee Ronald Petrosky cleans the showers at Lasch and sees Sandusky and the boy, who he describes as being between the ages of 11 and 13.

Calhoun tells other physical plant employees what he saw, including Jay Witherite, his immediate supervisor. Witherite tells him to whom he should report the incident. Calhoun was a temporary employee and never makes a report. Victim 8's identity is unknown.

March 1, 2002 — A Penn State graduate assistant enters the locker room at the Lasch Football Building. In the showers, he sees a naked boy, known as Victim 2, whose age he estimates to be 10 years old, being subjected to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky. The graduate assistant tells his father immediately.

March 2, 2002 — In the morning, the graduate assistant calls Coach Joe Paterno and goes to Paterno's home, where he reports what he has seen.

March 3, 2002 — Paterno calls Tim Curley, Penn State Athletic Director to his home the next day and reports a version of what the grad assistant had said.

March 2002 — Later in the month the graduate assistant is called to a meeting with Curley and Senior Vice President for Finance and Business Gary Schultz. The grad assistant reports what he has seen and Curley and Schultz say they will look into it.

March 27, 2002 (approximate) — The graduate assistant hears from Curley. He is told that Sandusky's locker room keys are taken away and that the incident has been reported to The Second Mile. The graduate assistant is never questioned by university police and no other entity conducts an investigation until the graduate assistant testifies in Grand Jury in December 2010.
    2005-2006 — Boy known as Victim 1 says that meets Sandusky through The Second Mile at age 11 or 12.

Spring 2007 — During the 2007 track season, Sandusky begins spending time with Victim 1 weekly, having him stay overnight at his residence in College Township, Pa.

Spring 2008 — Termination of contact with Victim 1 occurs when he is a freshman in a Clinton County high school. After the boy's mother calls the school to report sexual assault, Sandusky is barred from the school district attended by Victim 1 from that day forward and the matter is reported to authorities as mandated by law.

Early 2009 — An investigation by the Pennsylvania attorney general begins when a Clinton County, Pa. teen boy tells authorities that Sandusky has inappropriately touched him several times over a four-year period.

September 2010 — Sandusky retires from day-to-day involvement with The Second Mile, saying he wants to spend more time with family and handle personal matters.

Nov. 5, 2011 — Sandusky is arrested and released on $100,000 bail after being arraigned on 40 criminal counts.

Link

Paterno's apathy is beyond forgivable but look at how many other people turned a blind eye or just reported it to the nearest supervisor......fucking disgusting!

Who here wouldn't of beat the living fucking shit out of Sandusky if you happened into one of his shower time romps.....tell your supervisor, take away his keys! I honestly think I'd of killed him!
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    For sure, Penn State is going to have a long losing streak starting Saturday. Plus there will be a lot High School athletes that will avoid the program like the plague due to either their own decisions or one demanded by their parents.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    I am shocked. That is a repugnant school culture that would riot for a football game instead of rioting to lynch the perpetrators.
    How could a University develop a culture that cared more for football than for humans. It is truly shameful.
    That whole place needs to be investigated.
    I wonder if it will have the same far reaching tentacles like the Catholic Priest Pedophilia scandal.
    I often wonder why we put university culture on the pedestal we do. When my brother was attending Stanford one of the students in one of his classes jumped to his death off the golden gate bridge and the professor said he wasn't a good student anyways. Some of the most hateful people I have ever met in my life have worked in universities. Some very good people there but some frankly scary people there as well.

The way a lot of the students behave is pathetic as well.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You have absolutely no documentation of that.
    Torture
    To inflict or subject to intense physical pain. Torturing their captive enemies seems to have been common practice among the early Indians. Indians only tortured prisoners when they had plenty of leisure time and were in the best of humor. It has been shown by historians that Indians never resorted to torture when they were angry. At such times they might kill their enemy, but it was only when they were in good spirits and wanted to amuse themselves that they indulged in refined elements of torture and cruelty.

Victims sought in every way to make their tormentors angry, knowing that then they would be quickly killed and put out of pain.

There was another aspect to torturing. It gave the victims a chance to show their fortitude and bravery. They would taunt their captors and appear to relish the most terrible pain to show their scorn. But at the same time the victim would sing his death chant, which was actually an appeal to his protecting god to save him, or give him more courage to stand the pain.

Thus while the Indian during his spare time would delight in thing up novel and more horrible ways to torture any prisoner who fell into his hands - to make him cry out in pain - he would also discipline himself to stand all kinds of pain so that he might never show by a groan or expression that he suffered under torture. When captured and tortured he wanted to prove a brave and honorable warrior.

Torture, then, was a kind of grim game - played by both captor and the captive. There were cases when Indians who could undergo the most terrible torture without showing their pain by word or expression, were admired by their captors that they were set free.

Women were notoriously more fiendish than men in torturing enemies. They would work themselves into fits of frenzy and would beat and stone prisoners to death. Old frontiersmen, finding the body of a victim with the head smashed by stones, would know this had been the work of women.

Fire was often used in various ways. Among Plains Indians, a victim might be staked out on an ant hill, where he would live for days. Or he might be buried up to his neck in the ground. Sometimes victims were sewed up in green rawhide and left in the sun. The rawhide would gradually shrink and crush them to death.

Running the gantlet was a favorite method of torture with the Iroquois and allied tribes. The prisoner would be made to run between two lines of people armed with clubs, tomahawks, and other weapons. He would be spared if he reached the chief's house or some other place pointed out to him beforehand. Among the Creek any prisoner who broke away and hid in a chief's house was safe.

In early history some Indian tribes ate some of the flesh of their victims in order to acquire their virtues. Such an act was not one of true cannibalism.
    They had a good time. Like when the Shoshone indians cut the lower legs off a little girl and made her run around on the stumps of her legs and laughed. When reports got to Fort Walla Walla the calvary were looking for the culprets. Some gruesome shit took place along the Oregon and Bozemon trails.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What is also interesting (given the timeline that kwame quoted) is that at one time, Sandusky was the heir apparent to the Paterno throne, but all of a sudden the creep just ups and retires. Any guesses as to how and why that happened to come about?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    They had a good time. Like when the Shoshone indians cut the lower legs off a little girl and made her run around on the stumps of her legs and laughed. When reports got to Fort Walla Walla the calvary were looking for the culprets. Some gruesome shit took place along the Oregon and Bozemon trails.
    I saw why you choose not to source your work. I recognize your motive.
    Nevertheless, here is a useful tool when conducting research:
    http://www.csuchico.edu/lins/handouts/eval_websites.pdf

The CRAAP Test is a list of questions to help you evaluate the information you find.
    Different criteria will be more or less important depending on your situation or need.

Evaluating Information –
    Key:  indicates criteria is for Web

Evaluation Criteria

Currency: The timeliness of the information.

When was the information published or posted?
    Has the information been revised or updated?
    Does your topic require current information, or will older sources work as well?
    Are the links functional?

Relevance: The importance of the information for your needs.

Does the information relate to your topic or answer your question?
    Who is the intended audience?
    Is the information at an appropriate level (i.e. not too elementary or advanced for your needs)?
    Have you looked at a variety of sources before determining this is one you will use?
    Would you be comfortable citing this source in your research paper?

Authority: The source of the information.

Who is the author/publisher/source/sponsor?
    What are the author's credentials or organizational affiliations?
    Is the author qualified to write on the topic?
    Is there contact information, such as a publisher or email address?
    Does the URL reveal anything about the author or source?
    examples: .com .edu .gov .org .net

Accuracy: The reliability, truthfulness and correctness of the content.

Where does the information come from?
    Is the information supported by evidence?
    Has the information been reviewed or refereed?
    Can you verify any of the information in another source or from personal knowledge?
    Does the language or tone seem unbiased and free of emotion?
    Are there spelling, grammar or typographical errors?

Purpose: The reason the information exists.

What is the purpose of the information? Is it to inform, teach, sell, entertain or persuade?
    Do the authors/sponsors make their intentions or purpose clear?
    Is the information fact, opinion or propaganda?
    Does the point of view appear objective and impartial?
    Are there political, ideological, cultural, religious, institutional or personal biases?
    Last edited by Blaze; 11-10-2011 at 09:31 PM.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I would get nothin' done
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This shit just keeps getting worse.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1086099.html

Also heard tonight that Paterno hired some big time Washington lawyer who worked for the BCE during the Iran Contra fiasco. Now why would the ex-coach need a coverup specialist mouthpiece like that?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So Sandusky retires after the Alamo Bowl in 1999...at the age of 55...

Yeah...does seem to fit a bigger piece of the puzzle now, doesn't it...since all the allegations started in 1998.

San Antonio Police have opened an investigation...by the way...based on that bowl victory by Penn State. They believe that Sandusky may have done something during their time their in 1999...

Seriously...the guy better kill himself...because if he goes to prison...he'll get everything he deserves...and then some...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is Sandusky's autobiography...and yes...this isn't made up...it's the real deal:

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It was written in 2002...what a sick motherfucker...

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Penn State needs to be kicked out of the BIG 10 at the very least.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So you're gonna punish the entire PSU athletic department over the actions of one sick fuck and a handful of officials that failed to properly notify the authorities ??

That's fucking nuts....

They're cleaning house... The president and legendary football coach are already gone, soon will be the AD and VP to join them, and most likely McQueary too.... Sandusky will be going away for a long, long time....

Their recruiting will be horrible for years to come....

Their reputation may never be repaired.....

But you want to punish the volleyball team too...

Just nuts....

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Last I heard, McQueary was to coach from the press box. Not so, he's out because of some unspecified "threats."

PSU: McQueary Won't Coach Saturday Due to Threats

ABC/AP

Penn State assistant coach Mike McQueary will miss Saturday's game against Nebraska after the school said he received "multiple threats."

McQueary testified in a grand jury investigation that eventually led to child sex-abuse charges being filed against former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky. The ensuing scandal brought down longtime coach Joe Paterno, who was fired by the university on Wednesday amid growing criticism that he should have done more to stop the alleged abuse.

McQueary, who testified that he saw Sandusky sodomizing a boy in the shower, encountered similar scrutiny. The university's athletic department released a one-line statement Thursday night saying it would be "in the best interest of all" if the receivers coach didn't attend the season's final home game at Beaver Stadium.

Earlier Thursday, coach Tom Bradley, named by the school to replace Paterno on an interim basis, said it was up to university administrators to decide if McQueary should coach. Bradley also said he was not part of any discussion about potentially dismissing McQueary.

According to the grand jury report, McQueary told Paterno what he saw Sandusky doing the next day, and Paterno then reported the information to athletic director Tim Curley.

McQueary was also called to a separate meeting with Curley and university vice president Gary Schultz. Schultz, in turn, notified university president Graham Spanier.

Curley and Schultz — as well as Paterno — testified they were told that Sandusky behaved inappropriately in that 2002 incident, but not to the extent of McQueary's graphic account to the grand jury.

Sandusky was arrested and charged last Saturday. His lawyer maintains his client is innocent.

Paterno has not been implicated, and prosecutors have said he is not a target of the investigation. Curley and Schultz were each charged with perjury and failing to report the 2002 incident to authorities.

Curley and Schultz, through their attorneys, have denied wrongdoing.

But Paterno, Curley, Schultz and Spanier — who was fired along with Paterno on Wednesday — have all faced mounting public criticism for failing to call police and prevent further suspected cases.

So, too, has McQueary, who has not spoken publicly. His mother, Anne, said Thursday they have been advised not to comment.

Schultz has retired, while Curley is on paid administrative leave. The school is considering the futures of Curley and McQueary.

"The university — and you'll have to ask the university — still has still has some deliberations to make in that respect," Gov. Tom Corbett, a member of the school's Board of Trustees, said after a trustees meeting earlier Thursday. "I have to see that the university addresses this in the proper way."

A Penn State graduate and State College native, McQueary also played for Paterno. He was the starting quarterback of the 1997 team that finished 9-3. McQueary joined the staff as a graduate assistant in 2000 — the season after Sandusky retired — and moved on to become receivers coach and recruiting coordinator in 2004.

McQueary relays the offensive play calls from the press box on the field. Graduate assistant coach Terrell Golden is expected to assume McQueary's sideline duties against Nebraska.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    They all deserve to die.

The two most corrupt organizations on the planet are the Catholic Church, and the NCAA.

It is sad, real sad, that fucking FOOTBALL is put above and beyond the KNOWN sexual abuse, and sanity, of young boys. I would love to see the entire NCAA brought to its knees (not in the way Sandusky would like) over this. Barry Switzer said publicly that he knows a lot more people than are being implicated, knew about this situation. I believe that too. I believe this has been covered up from the NCAA down.

When a small school in Texas can afford to pay a $5 million exit fee from a Conference, before ever playing a game in said Conference, everything is out of control. Everything.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So you're gonna punish the entire PSU athletic department over the actions of one sick fuck and a handful of officials that failed to properly notify the authorities ??

That's fucking nuts....

They're cleaning house... The president and legendary football coach are already gone, soon will be the AD and VP to join them, and most likely McQueary too.... Sandusky will be going away for a long, long time....

Their recruiting will be horrible for years to come....

Their reputation may never be repaired.....

But you want to punish the volleyball team too...

Just nuts....
    And the culture that created the corruption; including the culture that exhibited outraged over a football game, forgoing the crimes committed against some of the most vulnerable of society.
    In short words: Yes.

I would imagine that even the degree worth from Penn are dropping.
    I know I would look twice at an individual with a Penn affiliation.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's fucking nuts....Just nuts....
    The Penn State football program should banned by any NCAA activities for a minimum of two years; no recruiting, no television revenue, nothing with the entire staff gutted and the program completely revamped. Fuck Papa Joey and his no-neck "legacy." The guy is an oblivious jerk. Innocent children's lives are ruined and this fuckface holds a pep rally on his front yard? That is what is nuts. Papa Joey needs his senile ass kicked. The man who knew of such a horrendous situation and yet did nothing beyond "claiming" to have reported it has to go. The man is a bag of human excrement.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Barry Switzer said publicly that he knows a lot more people than are being implicated, knew about this situation. I believe that too. I believe this has been covered up from the NCAA down.
    I saw that same interview, Von. I've never cared all that much for Switzer, but I appreciate him having the balls to come and out say that. Good for him, dammit.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And the culture that created the corruption; including the culture that exhibited outraged over a football game, forgoing the crimes committed against some of the most vulnerable of society.
    In short words: Yes.

I would imagine that even the degree worth from Penn are dropping.
    I know I would look twice at an individual with a Penn affiliation.
    It's PENN STATE... The Univ. of Pennsylvania is in Philadelphia...

But I'm sure you knew that....

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The Penn State football program should banned by any NCAA activities for a minimum of two years; no recruiting, no television revenue, nothing with the entire staff gutted and the program completely revamped. Fuck Papa Joey and his no-neck "legacy." The guy is an oblivious jerk. Innocent children's lives are ruined and this fuckface holds a pep rally on his front yard? That is what is nuts. Papa Joey needs his senile ass kicked. The man who knew of such a horrendous situation and yet did nothing beyond "claiming" to have reported it has to go. The man is a bag of human excrement.

Well, the NCAA's total ignoring of the situation is certainly a valid point....

So obviously, you're pointing all of your vitriol at Paterno...

Nothing towards McQueary, nor the AD, nor the VP, nor the President ?? It's all in the Grand Jury report, they also knew about it and brushed it under the rug....

And get your facts right, he didn't hold anything on his front yard, they came to him.

I'm not absolving him of anything, but he is CERTAINLY not the only one to blame in this situation....

Not even close...

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "Fall 2000 — A janitor named James Calhoun observes Sandusky in the showers of the Lasch Football Building with a young boy, known as Victim 8, pinned up against the wall, performing oral sex on the boy. He tells other janitorial staff immediately. Fellow Office of Physical Plant employee Ronald Petrosky cleans the showers at Lasch and sees Sandusky and the boy, who he describes as being between the ages of 11 and 13.

Calhoun tells other physical plant employees what he saw, including Jay Witherite, his immediate supervisor. Witherite tells him to whom he should report the incident. Calhoun was a temporary employee and never makes a report. Victim 8's identity is unknown."

This guy deserves his ass beat, too!

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The Penn State football program should banned by any NCAA activities for a minimum of two years; no recruiting, no television revenue, nothing with the entire staff gutted and the program completely revamped.[/img]
    Harsh. Google "NCAA Death Penalty." It's nicknamed the "death penalty" because that's literally what it is to a school and a local economy.

You're not only affecting the Football program, but the University as a whole, the other athletic programs (men and women) at PSU, the local economy, T-shirt makers, vendors, secretaries and other workers in the athletic department, stadium groundskeepers, restaurants and hotels near the stadium etc. etc.... and even the Big 10 Conference and member schools itself. The amount of people you're affecting, and their income, would be in the thousands. Let's not do that because several people (that we know of right now) obviously fucked up on a cosmic scale. Punish them and hold them accountable, not everyone else. Yes, a complete criminal investigation should be conducted and anyone involved even in the slightest should be charged.
    Last edited by BigBadBrian; 11-11-2011 at 01:43 PM.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's PENN STATE... The Univ. of Pennsylvania is in Philadelphia...

But I'm sure you knew that....
    Taint is taint. PENN (whatever) will be remembered.
    And the culture that condemned, yea if not sacrificed children, for glory of game.

When in fact, it should be a place of higher learning, a sanctuary for young minds and for brilliant minds.
    IMO, Universities should make their earning from the their brilliance.
    A well positioned patent or a timely discovery would prove more return, not only for the University, but society as well.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBrian View Post
    Harsh. Google "NCAA Death Penalty." It's nicknamed the "death penalty" because that's literally what it is to a school and a local economy.

You're not only affecting the Football program, but the University as a whole, the other athletic programs (men and women) at PSU, the local economy, T-shirt makers, vendors, secretaries and other workers in the athletic department, stadium groundskeepers, restaurants and hotels near the stadium etc. etc.... and even the Big 10 Conference and member schools itself. The amount of people you're affecting, and their income, would be in the thousands. Let's not do that because several people (that we know of right now) obviously fucked up on a cosmic scale. Punish them and hold them accountable, not everyone else. Yes, a complete criminal investigation should be conducted and anyone involved even in the slightest should be charged.
    In a case such as this, wouldn't a criminal investigation that convicts say, the coaching staff, the school's administrators and possibly members of it's board of trustees have the same effect as an NCAA death penalty? From a public relations standpoint alone, what parent would want to send their kid there? What kid would want to attend or play for any of it's sports programs? What other colleges would even want to be associated with Penn State?

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Taint is taint. PENN (whatever) will be remembered.
    NO IT IS NOT, YOU CLUELESS DIPSHIT....

You really think the University of Pennsylvania, a very well-renowned institution itself, wants to get mixed in with this horrible situation because of dumbasses like you ??

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    All of these people think a foot ball game is more important than the raping of children.

Do you want them in your organization?
    Last edited by Blaze; 11-11-2011 at 02:16 PM.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Many students (and/or faculty) that have the money and/or ability to are transferring out of that University to one without such issues attached to it...
    Universities and their degrees are based and valued on their reputation.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The alumni and their reaction to this corruption will be the University's saving grace (or downfall).

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    NO IT IS NOT, YOU CLUELESS DIPSHIT....

You really think the University of Pennsylvania, a very well-renowned institution itself, wants to get mixed in with this horrible situation because of dumbasses like you ??
    Look, I don't follow football. But the name PENN will be recalled with this attached to it.

The Same difference between Ole Miss and Southern Miss, most people will only recall Miss and thus Mississippi.

I am really sorry about what happened to a school and area you care about. It was shameful! Moreover, you are as much a victim of this greed and corruption as many others are and will be.
    Last edited by Blaze; 11-11-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Thread Information