X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Sandusky is a blatant sociopath if anything. It wasn't just boys he was (allegedly) touching but poor boys who came from broken homes and most likely had emotional problems so who would believe them if they told anyone? Seems Sandusky was the proverbial wolf guarding (i.e., running) the perfect hen house. And with all sociopaths, they will do or say anything to keep their ways functioning
    Standard pedobear operating procedure there. They target the emotionally needy kids, gain their trust, and then rape them. Sick fucks.

Hope somebody's rolling a video camera when that old bastard is turned loose in general population of the prison.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      JoePa and Pres. Spanier just got fired, effective immediately....
      It's about time that old fossil got the boot. He's only 84 years old and been coaching at Ped State for 45 fucking years. Time for some new blood.
      Last edited by Little Texan; 11-09-2011, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
        Pedo State
        Not cool bro, that one hurts....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• redblkwht
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Im just amazed, the whole media is calling for his job & his ego wanted to
          finish off the year..sorry Joe, this is bigger than YOU

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

You know...not crazy about the whole "pedo state" bullshit. VA will tell you all how little I care for Penn State, but to even crack a joke...when god knows how many kids had their lives ruined by an ex-employee of that school just doesn't seem right to me.

Penn State absolutely needs to be held accountable...but I just can't go beyond that at this point...

In all honesty, my hope is that Penn State rights the ship as fast as possible...and takes care of those that need taking care of...the good and the bad...

A friend of mine asked me what's next in college athletics...and to be honest...I don't know...

This is so beyond anything...

Penn State's football program may just have been dealt the worst kind of death penalty...

Seriously...who the fuck would want to touch that head coaching job after Joe Paterno, and a sexual abuse scandal...not that football is important at this point...but damn...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I just don't see an assistant taking over...

Penn State has to wipe the slate completely clean...brand new regime...

...they need to go after the top head football coach at a mid-major...or a lower division...

and someone that is as clean as a whistle...

Wow...I can't even fucking express the utter fucking shock of all this...

Joe Paterno out at Penn State...fired...for covering up a coach that was raping ten year old kids...

Honest to christ...shocking...

Guaranteed...Joe Paterno will die within a year...no way that guy knows what to do with himself without football...

wow...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
                What concerns me the most about all of this is that no one, no one has thought to mention the 800 pound gorilla in the room here: Sandusky didn't just wake up late in life sometime in the late 1990s and decide "Yup, I'm gonna start molesting little kids." And he certainly didn't decide to stop sometime in the early 2000s, either.

Human nature doesn't exist in a vacuum, so he had to have been doing this for years before getting caught. How many more victims are out there? Wherever this creep went in life he had the warped need, if not the opportunity to attend to his desires. Somebody, somewhere along the line had to have seen or suspected something. Furthermore, if this has been taking place for a length of time, we are talking about an institutionalized form of cover up, and not just at Pen State.
                Well said...

Comment

• Little Texan
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

It is what it is. The pedo jokes were never funny to anyone that addressed such monsters. Pedobear only gave some a ill feeling toward Teddy Bears.
                    What happen happened. I find it odd that a whole school did not know. I imagine that once the surface is scratched there will be others. There is never only one.
                    The jokes as you call them, were never jokes; they were warnings; they were coping devices. But many of them that you would label pedo jokes were hurtful.
                    Some people never recover fully from things like this. Just recently a young man carried out an assignation of a priest in a retirement home. The priest was near dead any way and the young man ... He said he thought he would feel more revenge when he pulled the trigger.
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Sacrificing teddy bears is a good exchange for having the warning and branding device clearly about.
                      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                      sigpic

Comment

• High Life Man
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

He'll be dead in 6 months. What's he got to live for?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

The indians around here used to stake people over anthills using wet rawhide. Then they would pour honey over them. They would slowly be eaten by the ants as the raw hide would dry and tighten. Shooting a pedofile is too good for them. Let the ants do the dirty work.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Blaze
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            The indians around here used to stake people over anthills using wet rawhide. Then they would pour honey over them. They would slowly be eaten by the ants as the raw hide would dry and tighten. Shooting a pedofile is too good for them. Let the ants do the dirty work.
                            You have absolutely no documentation of that.
                            sigpic

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

My prediction is that Sandusky wil find a way to off himself so he doesn't have to answer for any of this. He strikes me as that kind of coward.

He'll be found hanging in a jail cell, or with his brains blown out in the middle of a field somewhere.

The same might even apply for the now former members of the administration.
                              Originally posted by perilouspete
                              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

A sad day............

somebody on ESPN got it right..."If you're a fan of College Football you'll always remember where you were when you heard the news..."

That beening said....it's just the start....a sick situation & EVERYBODY that was a part of this coverup needs to be held accountable.....

I've actualy gained back a bit of respect for Matt Millan....he got it right....as did Mike Golic....how does ANYBODY witness ANYBODY being raped and walk away?!?

And...I called it last night....soon as the news hit I looked at my Bro who was over and said..."They're gonna riot at Penn State tonight."

So fucking sad...............

Comment

Working...