Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

This is Sandusky's autobiography...and yes...this isn't made up...it's the real deal:

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

It was written in 2002...what a sick motherfucker...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Penn State needs to be kicked out of the BIG 10 at the very least.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

So you're gonna punish the entire PSU athletic department over the actions of one sick fuck and a handful of officials that failed to properly notify the authorities ??

That's fucking nuts....

They're cleaning house... The president and legendary football coach are already gone, soon will be the AD and VP to join them, and most likely McQueary too.... Sandusky will be going away for a long, long time....

Their recruiting will be horrible for years to come....

Their reputation may never be repaired.....

But you want to punish the volleyball team too...

Just nuts....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Last I heard, McQueary was to coach from the press box. Not so, he's out because of some unspecified "threats."

PSU: McQueary Won't Coach Saturday Due to Threats

ABC/AP

Penn State assistant coach Mike McQueary will miss Saturday's game against Nebraska after the school said he received "multiple threats."

McQueary testified in a grand jury investigation that eventually led to child sex-abuse charges being filed against former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky. The ensuing scandal brought down longtime coach Joe Paterno, who was fired by the university on Wednesday amid growing criticism that he should have done more to stop the alleged abuse.

McQueary, who testified that he saw Sandusky sodomizing a boy in the shower, encountered similar scrutiny. The university's athletic department released a one-line statement Thursday night saying it would be "in the best interest of all" if the receivers coach didn't attend the season's final home game at Beaver Stadium.

Earlier Thursday, coach Tom Bradley, named by the school to replace Paterno on an interim basis, said it was up to university administrators to decide if McQueary should coach. Bradley also said he was not part of any discussion about potentially dismissing McQueary.

According to the grand jury report, McQueary told Paterno what he saw Sandusky doing the next day, and Paterno then reported the information to athletic director Tim Curley.

McQueary was also called to a separate meeting with Curley and university vice president Gary Schultz. Schultz, in turn, notified university president Graham Spanier.

Curley and Schultz — as well as Paterno — testified they were told that Sandusky behaved inappropriately in that 2002 incident, but not to the extent of McQueary's graphic account to the grand jury.

Sandusky was arrested and charged last Saturday. His lawyer maintains his client is innocent.

Paterno has not been implicated, and prosecutors have said he is not a target of the investigation. Curley and Schultz were each charged with perjury and failing to report the 2002 incident to authorities.

Curley and Schultz, through their attorneys, have denied wrongdoing.

But Paterno, Curley, Schultz and Spanier — who was fired along with Paterno on Wednesday — have all faced mounting public criticism for failing to call police and prevent further suspected cases.

So, too, has McQueary, who has not spoken publicly. His mother, Anne, said Thursday they have been advised not to comment.

Schultz has retired, while Curley is on paid administrative leave. The school is considering the futures of Curley and McQueary.

"The university — and you'll have to ask the university — still has still has some deliberations to make in that respect," Gov. Tom Corbett, a member of the school's Board of Trustees, said after a trustees meeting earlier Thursday. "I have to see that the university addresses this in the proper way."

A Penn State graduate and State College native, McQueary also played for Paterno. He was the starting quarterback of the 1997 team that finished 9-3. McQueary joined the staff as a graduate assistant in 2000 — the season after Sandusky retired — and moved on to become receivers coach and recruiting coordinator in 2004.

McQueary relays the offensive play calls from the press box on the field. Graduate assistant coach Terrell Golden is expected to assume McQueary's sideline duties against Nebraska.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

They all deserve to die.

The two most corrupt organizations on the planet are the Catholic Church, and the NCAA.

It is sad, real sad, that fucking FOOTBALL is put above and beyond the KNOWN sexual abuse, and sanity, of young boys. I would love to see the entire NCAA brought to its knees (not in the way Sandusky would like) over this. Barry Switzer said publicly that he knows a lot more people than are being implicated, knew about this situation. I believe that too. I believe this has been covered up from the NCAA down.

When a small school in Texas can afford to pay a $5 million exit fee from a Conference, before ever playing a game in said Conference, everything is out of control. Everything.

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                So you're gonna punish the entire PSU athletic department over the actions of one sick fuck and a handful of officials that failed to properly notify the authorities ??

That's fucking nuts....

They're cleaning house... The president and legendary football coach are already gone, soon will be the AD and VP to join them, and most likely McQueary too.... Sandusky will be going away for a long, long time....

Their recruiting will be horrible for years to come....

Their reputation may never be repaired.....

But you want to punish the volleyball team too...

Just nuts....
                And the culture that created the corruption; including the culture that exhibited outraged over a football game, forgoing the crimes committed against some of the most vulnerable of society.
                In short words: Yes.

I would imagine that even the degree worth from Penn are dropping.
                I know I would look twice at an individual with a Penn affiliation.
                "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                sigpic

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

That's fucking nuts....Just nuts....
                  The Penn State football program should banned by any NCAA activities for a minimum of two years; no recruiting, no television revenue, nothing with the entire staff gutted and the program completely revamped. Fuck Papa Joey and his no-neck "legacy." The guy is an oblivious jerk. Innocent children's lives are ruined and this fuckface holds a pep rally on his front yard? That is what is nuts. Papa Joey needs his senile ass kicked. The man who knew of such a horrendous situation and yet did nothing beyond "claiming" to have reported it has to go. The man is a bag of human excrement.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                    Barry Switzer said publicly that he knows a lot more people than are being implicated, knew about this situation. I believe that too. I believe this has been covered up from the NCAA down.
                    I saw that same interview, Von. I've never cared all that much for Switzer, but I appreciate him having the balls to come and out say that. Good for him, dammit.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Blaze
                      And the culture that created the corruption; including the culture that exhibited outraged over a football game, forgoing the crimes committed against some of the most vulnerable of society.
                      In short words: Yes.

I would imagine that even the degree worth from Penn are dropping.
                      I know I would look twice at an individual with a Penn affiliation.
                      It's PENN STATE... The Univ. of Pennsylvania is in Philadelphia...

But I'm sure you knew that....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                        The Penn State football program should banned by any NCAA activities for a minimum of two years; no recruiting, no television revenue, nothing with the entire staff gutted and the program completely revamped. Fuck Papa Joey and his no-neck "legacy." The guy is an oblivious jerk. Innocent children's lives are ruined and this fuckface holds a pep rally on his front yard? That is what is nuts. Papa Joey needs his senile ass kicked. The man who knew of such a horrendous situation and yet did nothing beyond "claiming" to have reported it has to go. The man is a bag of human excrement.

Well, the NCAA's total ignoring of the situation is certainly a valid point....

So obviously, you're pointing all of your vitriol at Paterno...

Nothing towards McQueary, nor the AD, nor the VP, nor the President ?? It's all in the Grand Jury report, they also knew about it and brushed it under the rug....

And get your facts right, he didn't hold anything on his front yard, they came to him.

I'm not absolving him of anything, but he is CERTAINLY not the only one to blame in this situation....

Not even close...

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

"Fall 2000 — A janitor named James Calhoun observes Sandusky in the showers of the Lasch Football Building with a young boy, known as Victim 8, pinned up against the wall, performing oral sex on the boy. He tells other janitorial staff immediately. Fellow Office of Physical Plant employee Ronald Petrosky cleans the showers at Lasch and sees Sandusky and the boy, who he describes as being between the ages of 11 and 13.

Calhoun tells other physical plant employees what he saw, including Jay Witherite, his immediate supervisor. Witherite tells him to whom he should report the incident. Calhoun was a temporary employee and never makes a report. Victim 8's identity is unknown."

This guy deserves his ass beat, too!
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            The Penn State football program should banned by any NCAA activities for a minimum of two years; no recruiting, no television revenue, nothing with the entire staff gutted and the program completely revamped.[/img]
                            Harsh. Google "NCAA Death Penalty." It's nicknamed the "death penalty" because that's literally what it is to a school and a local economy.

You're not only affecting the Football program, but the University as a whole, the other athletic programs (men and women) at PSU, the local economy, T-shirt makers, vendors, secretaries and other workers in the athletic department, stadium groundskeepers, restaurants and hotels near the stadium etc. etc.... and even the Big 10 Conference and member schools itself. The amount of people you're affecting, and their income, would be in the thousands. Let's not do that because several people (that we know of right now) obviously fucked up on a cosmic scale. Punish them and hold them accountable, not everyone else. Yes, a complete criminal investigation should be conducted and anyone involved even in the slightest should be charged.
                            Last edited by BigBadBrian; 11-11-2011, 02:43 PM.
                            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

It's PENN STATE... The Univ. of Pennsylvania is in Philadelphia...

But I'm sure you knew that....
                              Taint is taint. PENN (whatever) will be remembered.
                              And the culture that condemned, yea if not sacrificed children, for glory of game.

When in fact, it should be a place of higher learning, a sanctuary for young minds and for brilliant minds.
                              IMO, Universities should make their earning from the their brilliance.
                              A well positioned patent or a timely discovery would prove more return, not only for the University, but society as well.
                              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                              sigpic

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                                Harsh. Google "NCAA Death Penalty." It's nicknamed the "death penalty" because that's literally what it is to a school and a local economy.

You're not only affecting the Football program, but the University as a whole, the other athletic programs (men and women) at PSU, the local economy, T-shirt makers, vendors, secretaries and other workers in the athletic department, stadium groundskeepers, restaurants and hotels near the stadium etc. etc.... and even the Big 10 Conference and member schools itself. The amount of people you're affecting, and their income, would be in the thousands. Let's not do that because several people (that we know of right now) obviously fucked up on a cosmic scale. Punish them and hold them accountable, not everyone else. Yes, a complete criminal investigation should be conducted and anyone involved even in the slightest should be charged.
                                In a case such as this, wouldn't a criminal investigation that convicts say, the coaching staff, the school's administrators and possibly members of it's board of trustees have the same effect as an NCAA death penalty? From a public relations standpoint alone, what parent would want to send their kid there? What kid would want to attend or play for any of it's sports programs? What other colleges would even want to be associated with Penn State?

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...