X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vaijuju
    Can someone add the melodicrock update on the title of the topic please?
    Done.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
      Well, with morons such as yourself, vaijuju, and basstar66 spamming the place repeatedly with the same information that was posted hours (or in some cases days) before, the task gets old quickly. It isn't the moderator's fault you happen to be too clueless to use the search function, let alone attempt to read the site to see if what you are posting is old news.
      I know how the guy feels. Sometimes I find something and I think it's new and can't wait to post it only to find out I was beatin to the punch. It's a real downer.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

I'll tell ya one thing for sure: This will NOT turn into "How Andrew Turns From Tasmania" thread.....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• basstar66
          Full On Cocktard
          • Sep 2010

You Asswipes should let people know when you move their post.
          Then maybe just maybe it would not have been reposted!!
          lol , i just started a new thread about ross and didnt know threads were merged either , glad to see i wasnt the only one .... anyhow looking forward to new material !!!!!!

Comment

• vaijuju
            Sniper
            • Jan 2008

Well, with morons such as yourself, vaijuju, and basstar66 spamming the place repeatedly with the same information that was posted hours (or in some cases days) before, the task gets old quickly. It isn't the moderator's fault you happen to be too clueless to use the search function, let alone attempt to read the site to see if what you are posting is old news.
            You' re not fine with me ..In the seventh posts on this topic, i said that melodicrock 'll an update soon with some differences to vh1 classic

How many topic did i start since 2008? sure less 10 (damn i'm wrong 21 ... sorry )
            Last edited by vaijuju; 11-16-2010, 04:02 PM.
            http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

You' re not fine with me ..In the seventh posts on this topic, i said that melodicrock 'll an update soon with some differences to vh1 classic
              You are also the same halfwit that thought it a good idea to spread the so-called producer's email address to at least two Van Halen sites. And when you aren't running between the sites quoting other people's posts like some sort of self-appointed VH gadfly, you are getting defensive when your own childish behavior is pointed out to you. Shut up already.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

He's French - he'll surrender soon.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  I'll tell ya one thing for sure: This will NOT turn into "How Andrew Turns From Tasmania" thread.....
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

to at least two Van Halen sites.
                    who wastes their time on a van halen website? let alone two or more.
                    Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 11-16-2010, 04:10 PM. Reason: frogs
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                      who wastes their time on a van halen website?
                      Certainly not members of the band.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• vaijuju
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2008

You are also the same halfwit that thought it a good idea to spread the so-called producer's email address to at least two Van Halen sites. And when you aren't running between the sites quoting other people's posts like some sort of self-appointed VH gadfly, you are getting defensive when your own childish behavior is pointed out to you. Shut up already.
                        I'm not sure to understand all that you say.I don't undersand why we are waiting, waiting ..why not for example try something like send an email to the producer ross hogarth. (i sent him an email), alone we can do anything.But now it's clear i did wrong with my behaviour.I remembered when dlyle met David Lee Roth it was a thread on a fan intoduction.I was chocket and i wrote why it wasn't on main board, it was a rare news and i put this news on others site, forums but i always said that it was taken from rotharmy.Anyway i'll try to do different now.
                        Last edited by vaijuju; 11-16-2010, 04:37 PM.
                        http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

I'm not sure to understand all that you say.I don't undersand why we are waiting, waiting ..why not for example try something like send an email to the producer ross hogarth. (i sent him an email), alone we can do anything.But now it's clear i did wrong with my behaviour.I remembered when kyle met David Lee Roth it was a thread on a fan intoduction.I was chocket and i wrote why it wasn't on main board, it was a rare news and i put this news on others site, forums but i always said that it was taken from rotharmy.Anyway i'll try to do different now.
                          Translation: "I surrender"
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Holy shit Frenchy. If I were you I would tell these guys to fuck off....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              who wastes their time on a van halen website?
                              I've asked myself that for 10 years now....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                                Translation: "I surrender"
                                You sure? How can you tell?

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...