Hi from Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Italy

Hi there. New to site as participant but long-time lurker. I'm a US ex-pat living in Berlusconi country (yeah!?) and would appreciate any info on how the hell one goes about buying tix in England (they really, really have to make it over to at least there this time) when the time comes.
    Got into VH 82ish thru an older cousin. I've seen Dave solo many times, and I'll even admit to seeing Van Hagar once (though in my defence, my brother lives and breathes Metallica and I just went along for fun, so please forgive me!).

Welcome!

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Welcome fellow italian!!!

Comment

Working...
        X