X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Dammit Ford!

How am I supposed to threaten the spammers with death by severe torture when you keep dumping the thread before I can get to it?
  • Little Texan
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The Dump

There's the link, fire away.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Naaa.....the spammers are not going to know where the dump is, therefore me cursing them out will not be seen by them i.e. would be pointless.

But Ford kicks fucking ass, and if he gets to the spammers before I do, I have no real complaints at all.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If a HR69 curses in the woods will anyone hear it?

I doubt the spambots ever look back to see if there's a reply... your cursing may be about as effective as yelling at the TV.
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          your cursing may be about as effective as yelling at the TV.
          The new Nielson boxes have a camera on the family as well as a mic. They now change programming mid-stream when a Nielson yells at a TV.
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

LMAO!

Sure, spambots may not read my cursing, but there is the one-in-a-million shot it may be some human being an idiot, for which case they might actually see my foul language, get mad, go home and beat the wife and fuck the dog, etc.

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Ummm. Are you sure you want them to beat the wife, and fuck the dog? They are already victims having to live with such cuntspires.
              Lot's of things to wish they would nut up and do, instead of making more harm to others. Maybe, you could with them to jab a pencil in their eye, or really stub their toe HARD.
              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
              sigpic

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well, if they fuck the dog there is a good chance they'll get dick cancer and die!

Comment

Working...