Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Not exactly a shocker, but Eddie never responded to me....

And, by the way, I actually like Emeril's spaghetti sauce, got a nice tang to it....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• WACF
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Trunk likes to fondle everyone's balls...and he does throw soft balls at times.

Fact is though I give him props...he has said many times the David Lee Roth version is untouble...even though he loves Sam.

Still the best programmed four hour block on Sirius' Boneyard...XM's version is sadly missed.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

And, by the way, I actually like Emeril's spaghetti sauce, got a nice tang to it....
        Really? I find it more or less bland, and not much better than Prego. To tell ya the truth, the best jarred sauce I ever tasted was Frank Sinatra's, but sadly, it's been off the market since he passed away.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          Not exactly a shocker, but Eddie never responded to me....

Nor did he respond to my post agreeing with you that he is full of sh*t. Not surprising.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Va,Phone The Fucker,Please.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Carloscda
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2009

Seen the episode the other day, you could see Jim Florentine frown up when Trunk made that statement, like dude you're wrong.

But I guess he couldn't correct him on tv?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

It is intensely frustrating to see others propagate that fucking lie...

I could see if they were neck and neck...or if Hagar's version of the band put out anything remotely close to being something memorable...

but they weren't even fucking close with regards to sales...and seriously...is there ANY Hagar version that you could put into the top 20 of Van Halen's all time top songs? I can't stand the Hagar version....but if there was one...I'd remember it...right?

Isn't that the point?

So liking Hagar, or not liking Hagar isn't the deal...it's that Hagar's movie is like purchasing Prego for your spaghetti sauce...it's better than just dumping ketchup on it, but a day or so later, it all leaves you quickly, never to be heard from again...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Eddy Truck sounds like a massive intellectual pussy who deserves to have his balls kicked in. Only, he doesn't have any...

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Trunk is a delusional Pussy who's never been in the Pit....
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• howie
                      Roadie
                      • Jan 2005

Eddie Trunk

...is Eddie Trunk annoying to anyone else?

Not a big fan but I just finished watching Iron Maiden 666 from 2008 (very cool documentary by the way) Eddie is interviewing BD and coming off like a retard. Not the first time I've had that impression, but hey, who am I to criticize...

Sometimes I get the impression he tries way too hard - I know he does some good stuff too - Rocklahoma, That Metal Show etc

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Already a thread on this in the Main...

Comment

• howie
                          Roadie
                          • Jan 2005

Should have read before I posted

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                            Commando
                            • Apr 2006

Trunk is a Sammy lovin piece of shite! And he is a goofy motherfucker too.

Comment

• AJW
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
                              Trunk had Sammy Pussy Nugget on "That Metal Show" a couple months ago and it was all softball questions designed not to hurt Hagar's feelings. I was waiting for Trunk to call out Sambo on some of the blatant lies he printed in his book --- such as "I was as huge as Van Halen in 1984" or "Roth-era concerts were not very tight since they were 4 solos and maybe 6 or 7 songs". Any music journalist with half a spine would've called Sammy out on that kind of bullshit, but Trunk was quite happy to waste time sucking on his nutsack and telling everyone how good Sammy looks for his age --- even though his flabby belly and cottage cheese thighs could not be concealed under that stupid t-shirt and capri pants ensemble he wears these days.

Trunk is a joke and nowhere close to being an objective music journalist. He only has a radio & TV show because he's chummy with a lot of metal and hard rock acts. He's a PR puppet and gossip spreader ---- nothing more.
                              Amen to that.

Comment

• AJW
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                It is intensely frustrating to see others propagate that fucking lie...

I could see if they were neck and neck...or if Hagar's version of the band put out anything remotely close to being something memorable...

but they weren't even fucking close with regards to sales...and seriously...is there ANY Hagar version that you could put into the top 20 of Van Halen's all time top songs? I can't stand the Hagar version....but if there was one...I'd remember it...right?

Isn't that the point?

So liking Hagar, or not liking Hagar isn't the deal...it's that Hagar's movie is like purchasing Prego for your spaghetti sauce...it's better than just dumping ketchup on it, but a day or so later, it all leaves you quickly, never to be heard from again...
                                Great analogy POJO.

Comment

Working...