X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
    Not to mention anyone over 35 (or with a functioning set of eyes) can see the disturbing resemblance Amadinnerjacket bears to one of the hostage-taker ringleaders in Embassy photos from the day.
    Oh absolutely, dead ringer.....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Unchainme
      I don't think Romney or Newt would be as crazy to do it. They'd probably focus to much on lowering taxes, and that kind of stuff.

Bachmann and Perry? Yup.
      Nope, they're taking a page from the Rove "Be afraid very afraid" playbook on Iran......

Mitt Romney said his first trip, if he is president, will be to Israel, "to show the world we care about that country and that region."

Romney did not say whether he would help Israel launch an attack on Iran to stop Tehran from getting nuclear weapons, because inexplicably he wasn't asked. Romney did say that he favors "crippling sanctions" and indicting Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at the United Nations for inciting genocide.

Newt Gingrich was asked if he would take military action against Iran, and said he would with one caveat: it would have to lead to regime change.

But Gingrich added: "If my choice was to collaborate with the Israelis on a conventional campaign or force them to use their nuclear weapons, it would be an extraordinarily dangerous world if out of a sense of being abandoned they went nuclear and used multiple nuclear weapons in Iran. That would be a future none of us would want to live through."

Link
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
        I don't think Romney or Newt would be as crazy to do it. They'd probably focus to much on lowering taxes, and that kind of stuff.

Bachmann and Perry? Yup.
        I know Mitt a little. He seems like a very motivated guy. I think he is one of these Mormons who sees climbing the ladder as helping the image of Mormons. Mormons desperately want to be accepted and want to be important. Is Mitt nuts? I don't think so, I think he suffers from tunnel vision more than anything. He's not a in the wool CFR member. I think he is like Reagan in many ways. Complicated and hard to figure out. I would say Newt is a full in the wool establishment member.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Regarding Israel. The government there is the problem. I don't think people realize how well the muslims and jews actually get along there. It's the government that stirs the shit. It's the minority religious extremist that stir the shit. The average person there just wants to make a living period. Sometimes you can support the people of a nation and call out their government. You can support the idea of Israel but you can criticize their thuggery. In many ways they are doing exactly what the nazis did a half century ago.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If that's true why do the Israelis keep on electing these fucking borderline fascist militaristic thugs into government?

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              If that's true why do the Israelis keep on electing these fucking borderline fascist militaristic thugs into government?
              If you figure that one out......explain why the USA has done the same thing
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

I think part of the reason why we've never taken the next step towards military action in Iran is similar to that of North Korea....

Meaning, the US knows that those fuckers are crazy enough to do some radical stuff in retaliation, like tactical nukes or chemical weapons....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  I think part of the reason why we've never taken the next step towards military action in Iran is similar to that of North Korea....

Meaning, the US knows that those fuckers are crazy enough to do some radical stuff in retaliation, like tactical nukes or chemical weapons....
                  The old MAD cold war thing.......

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

My paranoid Spidy sense tells me this is a plot by the Illuminati to kick start the war with Iran sooner than expected.

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

It's election suicide if they pursue the war mongering rhetoric with 2 failed occupations and an economy that's in the toilet.

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                        Although it's been so overused in the last few years........

Blame Bush and his fucking "Axis of Evil" speech.

Guess what country was helping us in our War on Terra after 9/11......yep, Iran.

Iran was also leaning towards a moderate government/religious leadership....extending an olive branch our way, which Bush promptly shit all over.

So this is yet another example of how Cowboy Diplomacy fails.

We had a chance to have a powerful friend in the middle east and end decades of strained relations.
                        Yep. Ahmadinnerjacket was only elected AFTER Chimpy placed Iran in the fictional "Axis of Evil", because the Likud puppet PNAC fucksticks who controlled his fraudministration (Perle/Feith/Wolfoshitz/Chertoff/etc) insisted on it.

The previous figurehead, and even the mullahs themselves were far more willing to work with the US before then. And why not? They didn't have any love for Sunni regimes like the Saudis or Saddam either.
                        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                          My paranoid Spidy sense tells me this is a plot by the Illuminati to kick start the war with Iran sooner than expected.
                          Not so much the Illuminati as the NuttyYahoo. He's been obsessed with starting a war in Iran since his first turn as Israeli PM in the mid 90's.
                          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            Iran is a different bird, though...

Firing one shot throws countries like Israel, North Korea and China into the mix....

Iran has been threatening to rain missiles on Israel for quite a long time...

Perhaps the hawks that keep squawking for military action in Iran can have their kids volunteer to fight it....

But we can't do that, can we....
                            Over the weekend, I read that the Iranian Revolutionary Guards even threatened to attack early warning sites in Turkey.

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Over the weekend, I read that the Iranian Revolutionary Guards even threatened to attack early warning sites in Turkey.
                              Do we look bad as a country if they try to or are successful, counter with something?

Not a full blown war or something, but what does the us do then?
                              Last edited by Unchainme; 11-29-2011, 07:43 PM.
                              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• lesfunk
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don't think Iran is a "real" enemy of the USA. I think we've been pitched the "war with Iran is coming" for decades, ever since the Ayatollah and the hostage crisis.
                                It could become a self fulfilling prophesy
                                http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

Working...