X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Angel
    Hey Kwame, yup, it's been awhile. In my second year of university, so not a lot of spare time, but yeah - I'm still acting whenever I can. How the hell have you been???
    Doing good, kinda on an even flow.....nothing really bad or good, which is cool every now and then.

Killer news about university and the acting gig...........give 'em hell woman!
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FullBugAZ
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Aug 2007

I remember that dude......
      Looks like a few of us "old timers" are creeping back in.
      lol
      "And how could I forget FullBugAZ, whose conversation with Michael Anthony may have been the final straw that broke the Pasture Dump's back". - Guitar Shark

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FullBugAZ
        I remember that dude......
        Looks like a few of us "old timers" are creeping back in.
        lol
        OK, it's funny to see a member # 23654 refer to themselves as "old-timers", lol
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Hey pojo...

I don't shit just handed to me like Hulk Hogan everytime he comes backs to Vince McMahon...

There are alot of people who deserve mod jobs around here...

But like I said... I am back... it's really your call as well as staff...

I am ROTH ARMY blood regardless...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Geezus, quit sucking the guy off....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Come on VA, where else is he gonna get some?
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Full Bug
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Great to see you WARF, seems alot of old members are making appearances these days....
                Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Jesus it''s full bug!!!

Still rockin the weed girl avatar...

It's fucking the most exciting time in Van Halen land in 28 years...

We've been posting here 12 years waiting for this... it's time to celebrate!!!

Comment

• Full Bug
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                    Jesus it''s full bug!!!

Still rockin the weed girl avatar...

It's fucking the most exciting time in Van Halen land in 28 years...

We've been posting here 12 years waiting for this... it's time to celebrate!!!
                    12 years, unreal, I believe this is the first internet site I ever started posting on when I got the internet....
                    Actually, wasn't this place down at some point for almost 2 years? That was a low point.....
                    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                      Great to see you WARF, seems alot of old members are making appearances these days....
                      Your members are making appearances???? We want PICTURES please... pm them, penis pics not allowed at the Army, lol.
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                        12 years, unreal, I believe this is the first internet site I ever started posting on when I got the internet....
                        Actually, wasn't this place down at some point for almost 2 years? That was a low point.....
                        Ummmm....weren't you modding at DDLR.com while it was down? What do you mean low point??? We had a fucking blast!!!

Comment

• Full Bug
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                          Ummmm....weren't you modding at DDLR.com while it was down? What do you mean low point??? We had a fucking blast!!!
                          I meant a low point for this site, your right, it was a blast....

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Small Bump. I'm looking forward already to reading "WARF in 2012"

Comment

• Sweet Irony
                              She's the Woman
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
                              Hi SI - long time!

I still miss our DDLR forum!! Those were the days!!
                              ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Sweet Irony
                                I still miss our DDLR forum!! Those were the days!!
                                Those guys were excellent hosts when the Army was down!

Loved it there, too!
                                Originally posted by vandeleur
                                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...