X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Trump throws a debate and nobody comes.

The only reason Newt was going to show was he is a member of Trump's Washington DC golf club. Probably paid his dues with his Fanny Mae bailout money. Of course Trump probably offered a full refund, free golf, and the best whores on the house if he would show up at the debate. Why explaining why he canceled the debate Trump managed to plug his television show The Apprentice and his new book. Much like last years Ballyhoo, he's hinting he may run for president but can't because he's doing the Apprentice. So tune in folks and go to Amazon and buy the new book. Hint. Hint.

We can only hope the next time some fool throws the next war, nobody will show up for that either.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 12-14-2011, 04:33 AM.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Best president you'll never have...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Not only that, but the corporatists are trying to gerrymander him out of Congress too. Every election they tried to run a corporatist false Democrat against him in the primary and always failed. Now with the redistricting scam, he's forced to run against Marcy Kaptur, another incumbent actual Democrat in Congress. Hopefully Dennis will win, but either way the people of Ohio (and the US overall) will lose.

I think he should run against Boner, actually.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I think he's more popular than ever. Things never change and people never wake up until things affect them personally. Now people are feeling the pain and seeing who's behind it. It won't be business as usual beyond this point it's just that people never avoid the pain because they are too busy having a good time on the bubble.

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

I read in today's paper that Trump has decided to pull out of his own debate in order to run as an Independent.

Donald Trump Backs Out of Debate, Floating Independent Bid

By Matt Negrin ABCNEWS

Donald Trump has backed out of moderating a Republican debate because, he says, he’s still considering running for president as an independent candidate.

In a statement on Tuesday, Trump said that GOP candidates are “very concerned” that he will announce an independent candidacy after “The Apprentice” ends, and that they won’t agree to a debate with him unless he rules that out. Which he won’t do.

“It is very important to me that the right Republican candidate be chosen to defeat the failed and very destructive Obama Administration, but if that Republican, in my opinion, is not the right candidate, I am not willing to give up my right to run as an Independent candidate,” Trump said in his statement. “Therefore, so that there is no conflict of interest within the Republican Party, I have decided not to be the moderator of the Newsmax debate.”

Trump was scheduled to moderate the Dec. 27 debate in Iowa, though only two Republican candidates had agreed to be there — Newt Gingrich, the technical front-runner, and Rick Santorum, who has trailed in polls.

The Donald had flirted with running for president early in the year, but he said he was abandoning that decision in May, after President Obama made public his full birth certificate, which Trump had demanded be released. At the time, Trump insisted in a statement that “if I were to run, I would be able to win the primary and ultimately, the general election.”

Here’s Trump’s full statement on why he won’t moderate the Newsmax forum:

“The Republican Party candidates are very concerned that sometime after the final episode of The Apprentice, on May 20th, when the equal time provisions are no longer applicable to me, I will announce my candidacy for President of the United States as an Independent and that, unless I conclusively agree not to run as an Independent, they will not agree to attend or be a part of the Newsmax debate scheduled for December 27, 2011. It is very important to me that the right Republican candidate be chosen to defeat the failed and very destructive Obama Administration, but if that Republican, in my opinion, is not the right candidate, I am not willing to give up my right to run as an Independent candidate. Therefore, so that there is no conflict of interest within the Republican Party, I have decided not to be the moderator of the Newsmax debate. The American people are embarrassed by the gridlock currently taking place in Washington. I must leave all of my options open because, above all else, we must make America great again!

“I would like to thank Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum for having the courage, conviction, and confidence to immediately accept being a part of the Newsmax debate. I believe this would not only have been the most watched debate, but also the most substantive and interesting debate!”

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The one thing he has going for him is that he isn't one of these new Christian Facists but it seems like an insane time to vote in a 1%er. Actually a 0.00001%er

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Trump may say he cancelled the debate because he's "considering" an independent run again, but the truth is that most of the Repuke candidates told him to fuck off, and it wouldn't have been much of a debate with just Newt and Santorum (or whomever the other one is who did NOT refuse his invite).

The real question here is whether Trump will actually count on a false "campaign" to hype his "Celebrity Apprentice" TV series two years in a row.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

What a GIFT it would be if he did actually run......

But we all know the truth.

Never. gonna. happen.

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Who would his running mate be?

His wig?

His sidekick "George" (who looks like Dick Cheney's brother)?

Gary Busey??
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Knowing The Donald.....

THE APPRENTICE, VICE PRESIDENT EDITION

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• hambon4lif
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Comment

• dazzlindino
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jul 2009

guess they had to cancel it...it went from many candidates being moderated to one idiot alone....guess they were have gonna call it masterbated
                            I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              What a GIFT it would be if he did actually run......

But we all know the truth.

Never. gonna. happen.

Trump running as an indie would give it to Obama.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...