Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

I thought the rumor was that VH cut a record...
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      Record..? You signed with Interscope too?
      Speaking of which, I went over to the mall yesterday to pick up that SMILE boxed set from the record...err, CD store across from the food court. To my surprise and chagrin, both it and the dollar store were closed off and out of business. If a freakin' dollar store can't make it in a shopping mall these days, what chance does the recording industry have?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Record..? You signed with Interscope too?
        He only needs to buy 8 more at regular club prices to fulfill his obligation.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
          He only needs to buy 8 more at regular club prices to fulfill his obligation.
          And if I want the selection of the month (which is usually some country artist I've no doubt never heard of) I need do nothing, as it will be shipped automatically. If I don't, all I need do is complete the most needlessly complicated and frustrating return system ever invented, meaning I'll give up and just keep the God-forsaken piece of crap.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
            And if I want the selection of the month (which is usually some country artist I've no doubt never heard of) I need do nothing, as it will be shipped automatically. If I don't, all I need do is complete the most needlessly complicated and frustrating return system ever invented, meaning I'll give up and just keep the God-forsaken piece of crap.
            Didn't matter if you clicked Death Metal as your style of choice, you were getting Coal Miner's Daughter on 8 track.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Yep, but they sucked me in with that whole 11 CDs for free if you just buy ONE in the next year! That was almost like free beer to a 19 year old!
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Why do I envision Ed & Al sitting around bitching... fuckin Dave man had to go some west coast record outfit. Al responds... yeah, jerk... If we'd gone with Columbia we could have gotten 10 records for free and only had to pay them for 5 more at regular price. It was a better deal... Have you gotten your Record of the Month yet? Ed... nah and I'm pissed. Fuckin Dave, man!!!
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Why do I envision Ed & Al sitting around bitching... fuckin Dave man had to go some west coast record outfit. Al responds... yeah, jerk... If we'd gone with Columbia we could have gotten 10 records for free and only had to pay them for 5 more at regular price. It was a better deal... Have you gotten your Record of the Month yet? Ed... nah and I'm pissed. Fuckin Dave, man!!!
                  My god, we've been here way too long....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

I heard a rumour that Penelope Cruz will finally blow me in 2012.
                    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

I wonder if the Rochester School District knows that this tool is posting from a school computer.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                        Didn't matter if you clicked Death Metal as your style of choice, you were getting Coal Miner's Daughter on 8 track.
                        I had the opposite happen back in about 1972. My Dad was ordering country 8-tracks from the RCA Record Club. One day they accidentally sent him Led Zeppelin II. He sold it to me for what it cost him.

I would go out in his pickup and crank that bitch up!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          As the great George Carlin said, "You're Busted !!!"

173.225.57.130 : Could Not Resolve Hostname

Post IP Addresses

John316 173.225.57.130 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
                          Tim5150 173.225.57.130 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

I should whack the both of you for good measure, but since it's the Holiday season, I'll only whack John316....
                          How magnanimous of you to let one survive in the spirt of the holidays.

Fuck 'em all. Show 'em both the door...
                          Originally posted by perilouspete
                          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Tim5150
                            Rumor from a reliable source (sisters boyfriend who is a higher up at a "classic" radio station)
                            My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Originally posted by perilouspete
                            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by binnie
                              I heard a rumour that Penelope Cruz will finally blow me in 2012.
                              Finally!

Comment

• Zing!
                                Veteran
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                                My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Thank you Simone.
                                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Working...