New VH Footage !!!! 2012 tickets on sale Jan 10th!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Kool & the Gang's site shows them as "booked" for a show on March 3rd. no location, just "booked." then there are three dates after that, two in Dallas, 3/23 and 3/24 at Meyers Symphony Center. last date listed is here in Cleveland at Public Hall on May 24.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by twonabomber
      Kool & the Gang's site shows them as "booked" for a show on March 3rd. no location, just "booked." then there are three dates after that, two in Dallas, 3/23 and 3/24 at Meyers Symphony Center. last date listed is here in Cleveland at Public Hall on May 24.
      Chubby Checker is playing here. Maybe I should go see him. Do the twist.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        I won a disco dance contest...lie... I/we finished in the top 4 out of maybe 12 couples ..
        Wait a minute...by yourself, you entered as a couple? That would explain a few things.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
          Wait a minute...by yourself, you entered as a couple? That would explain a few things.
          Not as much as the tripple pleated sea foam green pants, with a white and paisley open down to my belly button shirt with bell sleeves would.

juss a giggalooo ...

ugg ...I guess I was cool..llol
          2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
          clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
            Not as much as the tripple pleated sea foam green pants, with a white and paisley open down to my belly button shirt with bell sleeves would.

juss a giggalooo ...

ugg ...I guess I was cool..llol
            Sweet Jesus, I'd love to put a round or several into the nitwit's skull that came up with polyester pants with flares that would get caught in your bicycle's chain-guard, as well as the concept of flower-patterned dress shirts. Nothing announced a lack of personal hygiene on a hot day in Florida during the seventies quite like a fucking silk shirt.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
              Sweet Jesus, I'd love to put a round or several into the nitwit's skull that came up with polyester pants with flares that would get caught in your bicycle's chain-guard, as well as the concept of flower-patterned dress shirts. Nothing announced a lack of personal hygiene on a hot day in Florida during the seventies quite like a fucking silk shirt.
              Well, you see you must wash those, "silkie things" in warm water in the sink by hand. I would recomend Woolite as a washing liquid, it is gentle.. to.. the... then hang then to dry , blocking.....them..uhh... with a clean bath towel.........wait a second ...no!! that was not me... I don't know about those things....ahhh shiiitttt!!!!

Ignore the man behing the,.. curtain..... closet....
              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Dave confirms the album title and gives us a couple of NYC dates!
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Already in the other thread bro....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Keeping up with these threads the last week is nearly impossible :-)
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      Damn, I even poked around before I posted! Things are happening at a pace that we're not accustomed to 'round here!!
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• CharleeO
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Jan 2012

Know I"m brand new to the wonderful world of the RothArmy (love it by the way!) but just wanted to mention thatmy post about the Buffalo/Boston/Montreal/Toronto/Ottawa dates that I posted on a now-closed thread on Tuesday evening were bang on!
                        Just a little pat on the back for myself for bringing it to y'all. Hope it gives me a half an ounce of cred...
                        (Because it is so hard to break into the clique!) lol!
                        Gimmee a bottle of carb-free beer, and a low-fat muffin...TO GO!

Comment

• VanHalener
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                          Well if it is Cool and the Gang the place will be empty for the opening band. I can't imagine any self respecting VH fan would want to sit through this...
                          They would not be my first choice, but I can dig it. It'll give me a chance to grab some random chick and dance.
                          ~I like to grab random chicks and dance~
                          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

Working...