New VH Footage !!!! 2012 tickets on sale Jan 10th!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
    I think the footage is from a video shot for a new single, but opted not to use the audio until it is officially released...
    Well thought, DJ, I think you got it right!

Cheers!
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise

Great news, but is it a US-only Tour again?
      Maybe it's just a tour of France only.

It would be interesting to see the reaction to that announcement...

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

So, who's ready for concert season? I'll be at show #1 - who's with me??
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Just now caught this on FB. Gonna take me a long time to download with my crummy dialup connection, but am looking forward to it. Apparently I have been banned from making comments on their page, lol.

Guess they didn't like some of the comments I made earlier in the year, lol.

Comment

• lesfunk
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I woke up out of a sound sleep 15 min ago for no reason and felt the need to check my e mail. In my box was a cryptic message titled "Van Halen -The Future" That opened to a picture that wouldn't load. I felt compelled to go to the official VH site (why????) and there it was..... That's fucking weird....
            http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Maybe it's just a tour of France only.

It would be interesting to see the reaction to that announcement...
              Maybe they'd CYCLE France, even!

As for the reaction here... For most of the French, nothing's happened since "Jump",
              which is not so bad after all!

I hope they'll tour the UK this time, I'd fly to London or Glasgow - I would swim across the Channel if I had to!
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• bluemustard
                Veteran
                • Mar 2006

Great news!!
                Dave is awsome!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                  I think the footage is from a video shot for a new single, but opted not to use the audio until it is officially released...
                  I agree that it looks like footage from a new vid - probably a single announcing the album...

If it is, it seems it is kind of easy listening stuff, with an easy, good mood...

Looking at Ed and Al, the beat and the riff don't look fast, "sounds" like something aimed at hitting every pair of ears - can't wait till I hear it anyway!

Comment

• negative
                    Groupie
                    • Dec 2007

Check out this picture some guy called Johnny Beane posted on twitter: http://t.co/KxWqchnT

Is this the same picture that Alex has on his kickdrums?

Comment

• rafa
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Sep 2011

It's a sign of how much work they have to do here that they uploaded that clip onto YouTube on the 23rd of December and it's only got 300 views at the moment.

I guess the 4 trailers were uploaded on the 23rd, but have been kept "private" or "unlisted" until today.

And YouTube video view counts temporarily "freeze" around 300 views.

(From YT support: "Occasionally, when a video becomes popular quickly, it takes our computers longer to make sure those views are accurate. This means a video's viewcount may not update for several hours, sometimes allowing ratings and comments on the same video to climb temporarily higher than the view")

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Color me slightly disappointed.

Could've been a bit more... y'know... bombastic. Shit, they could've thrown in some color, too...

Nice to see Smeagol's back in the band, though.
                        Last edited by Coyote; 12-26-2011, 07:15 AM.
                        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Cato
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

is that dog a new member?
                          Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Lol.

Would be just as effective as the current replacement for the REAL bassplayer.

Comment

• rocking ron
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Sep 2010

Best 'Christmas' present of last fxxxx years, FINALLY it's gonna happen!!!

The Almighty is back!!!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Just did nightshift weekend so xmas was delayed a bit until today so woke and first present is .................................to iggy from dave, ed ,al and wolf ....world tour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...