EXCLUSIVE: Roth Army Collaboration with Diamond Dave Enterprises !!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Holy batshit, P-Mark AND Jetm !!

You know, unfortunately, life gets in the way of a good message board, I always say....

But seriously, it's absolutely fantastic to see you two old fucks back, and as others have already said, do NOT be a stranger !!!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Man, what a wild week it's been, and we haven't heard a fucking note yet !!

- Thanks in part to a great post by Jeff at VHND (here), we completely smashed our record for most users online yesterday: Most users ever online was 3,386, Yesterday at 10:05 PM. Thanks again to Jeff, and we've agreed to continue our collaboration between the two sites as the VH Machine starts to pick up steam !!

- Another plug for our guests: Stop the lurking, register, and join the fantastic CVH/DLR discussion !! Let me tell you, judging from the '07-'08 tour, the Army is a blast. When the tour dates are announced tomorrow, I'll be creating "meetup/review" threads for every city on the tour, so Army members can discuss everything pertaining to that show !!

- The Roth Army Twitter account has gotten many followers in the last week. We might not be generating Lady Fucking Gaga followers just yet, but we're quickly up to 153 followers, and it's growing by the day !! If you're a Twitter user, following the Roth Army is a must.

- If anyone has any suggestions on anything related to the boards, please contact either Pojo_Risin or myself... Or you can simply make a thread in the Feedback forum. There are some things that are out of our control, but please ask anyway !!

Thanks again,

VA
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• smorgdonkey
        Roadie
        • Jul 2004

That is the essence of Van Halen. THAT guy's personality.

I still don't think I can forgive Edward of all of his flaws and flawed actions to ever enjoy the 'reincarnation' of Van Halen. Dave doesn't own anything to do with Van Halen, Mike doesn't either and that's why the kid is in there.

Go Dave!! I saw him play a show in 2003 or 2004 that was incredible.

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

There is THREE new videos

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by conmee
            Don't worry boys, I backed up The Muff Thread and Doctor's T&A Thread... as for the rest of the site... well... good riddance...

That is all.

Icon™©®
            Thank God.........
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              The fucking VH train is steaming through Times Square!
              There was a picture posted from some gear forum at links a few weeks ago showing Al's drum kit with an image similar to the one displayed New Years... couldn't locate the picture but remember looking at it and wondering what that logo was from.
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Comment

• gunnyhighway
                  Groupie
                  • Mar 2005

Congratulations to ya achievements! Any collaboration with Diamond Dave is a reward for keeping the faith for such a long time and similar to be given knighthood from His Majesty The King Of Roth'nRoll! The Army rules!

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Does anyone have the heart to tell WARF this is old news
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

It's not old news... I just don't spend 10 hours a day here like other people....

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Just hacking on ya, bro

Comment

• gunnyhighway
                            Groupie
                            • Mar 2005

Congratulations to ya achievements! Any collaboration with Diamond Dave is a reward for keeping the faith for such a long time and similar to be given knighthood from His Majesty The King Of Roth'nRoll! The Army rules!

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Posting old news is apparently my expertise haha

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by WARF
                                Posting old news is apparently my expertise haha
                                If it ain't broke don't fix it, bro

Comment

Working...