EXCLUSIVE: Roth Army Collaboration with Diamond Dave Enterprises !!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Heater
    IF Dave actually checks in here, what if he got upset at the shit you have said about his band mates? Who would be the first to line up, kneel down and........apologize? Has everyone forgiven him for allowing "the sisters" to ball gag him these past few years?
    How are Opie and Anthony doing? Oh wait. Who?

Slavish bitch loser says what?

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      How are Opie and Anthony doing? Oh wait. Who?

Slavish bitch loser says what?
      If it wasn't for Dave on Free FM I wouldn't even know who the fuck they were...
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Bleater keeps trying to dream the undreamable dream...to fight...the unwinnable fight...

Fucking tool....

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

Feels so great to see all of this happening. Deserving doesn't even begin to define the feelings of what is going on. Ever since that glimmer in '96, all the BS since then... wow. FINALLY! It's just a gush of emotion. I didn't post this earlier since after all these years, I'm still gun shy, but all of us veterans at the Army must have been bursting (in every meaning of the word) at the same time when all of this news poured out.

Only we know how much this truly means. Normally, I'm fairly eloquent, but I just can't think of what to say. Cheers to my Army brothers and sisters, it's well earned.
          I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Dude, we have exclusive Diamond David Lee Roth video. Here, on this website. The Gods of Rock have smiled down on us. My faith has been restored. Heater is sucking on the business end of a gun right now...All is right with the world...
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

This is fucking EPIC!!!

DLR ARMY ? The best damn Roth/CVH site on the entire fuckin internet!!!

Turn Dave loose and let the show begin!

I think the Vh/Roth camps have been aware of the DLR Army for many years. Very cool that they chose to share directly with us!

=VH=
              =2012=
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

aaah, beautiful. *looks at sky*

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Well, damn. I can't watch this at all until I get to a broadband connection.

And YES....as pointed out above.....how about getting an exclusive deal from DDE on tickets and or passes? I would kill for some kind of premium package, but am so poor right now.

I will be able to afford a ticket, but do not know if I will be able to afford to travel out of town if they should bypass Gnashville again. I mean, christ, they played fucking Atlanta TWICE on the last tour and ignored Gnashville entirely!

Just sayin'!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

This is amazing fucking news, and a total victory for everyone here at the Roth Army.

It's an incredible reward and a total acknowledgement of all we have suffered for over the last couple of decades.

Cheers to everyone, and I pour some out on the floor in honor of those who have passed on while waiting for this momentous occasion.
                    Originally posted by perilouspete
                    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by scottydabodi
                      I repeat: I hope stupid-ass Hagar gets hit by a fuckin truck.
                      No...no...that would not be good.

The best comeuppance for Hagar would be if he were duct-taped to a chair front row center for the first VH show in 2012, while Dave and the band blow the roof off the fucking joint.

Then, after the annihilation is over, Dave gets nose to nose with that bloated tequila fuck and says "that's how it's done, son" before sauntering backstage. Then, every fan gets the chance to exit the arena past Hagar's seat, where they would be allowed to slap him in the face once on the way by. Perhaps 20,000 slaps would finally wake him up to the fact that he sucks.

Finally, Hagar would be alone, still taped to the chair...watching the cleanup crews and roadies prep for the next show.
                      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        In the spirit of giving I present to you all Dave's vision of a kick-ass video..Six hundred bucks, and most of it spent on beer...Diamond Dave in all his greatness...and yeah, the other guys too...

I think the "six hundred bucks" part was urban legend...it was actually more like six thousand. But still, an incredibly small amount to pay for a music video that became legend.

I'm picking up what you're putting down.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Is it just me, or does anybody else feel like not doing any fucking work all of a sudden? I just want to sit on the computer all day scouring around for as much VH information as possible.

I can't fucking focus cuz of this shit!!!!

Comment

• Calderone
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

Great work and amazing fuckin news !!!!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                              Is it just me, or does anybody else feel like not doing any fucking work all of a sudden? I just want to sit on the computer all day scouring around for as much VH information as possible.

I can't fucking focus cuz of this shit!!!!
                              Man, most days I miss having a decent breakfast on account of info scouring at the kitchen table. Definitely exciting times. Can't friggin' wait to hear something new.

Comment

• VHscraps
                                Veteran
                                • Jul 2009

The O'Jays 'Love Train', the leaked illustration with the train ... hmm. Is Dave giving us a clue?

Is this album gonna be called 'Love Train' ... if so, I'd dig it.
                                THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

Working...