EXCLUSIVE: Roth Army Collaboration with Diamond Dave Enterprises !!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluemustard
    Veteran
    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by SNIPER
    Now that DLRA is somewhat "official" I hope the MODS will stop treating some of us here like dog shit. Big daddy is watching now bitches,
    be nice. ha!
    I met Dave..Been on his radioshow 5 times.Now I wanna see him live!!! His video with Russel is amazing.Looks like a scene from Deus e o diabo na terra do sol the Glaber Rocha movie.
    Yeah..Dave in Gahna..lol..
    If the band was called "LEE ROTH" it would goto Africa.But it's Van Halen.
    I'm drunk..but this was the best shit ever...Dave's video..also the one with his sister.
    I love Ed too..hahahha
    It is cool that rotharmy and Dave's people hooked up.
    I love every shithead on this site!
    I like to make photoshop pics of van halen too.Van halen is amazing and fuckin funny too. LOL

Happy new year!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Posting drunk is a common pastime here @ The Army!
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
        No...no...that would not be good.

The best comeuppance for Hagar would be if he were duct-taped to a chair front row center for the first VH show in 2012, while Dave and the band blow the roof off the fucking joint.

Then, after the annihilation is over, Dave gets nose to nose with that bloated tequila fuck and says "that's how it's done, son" before sauntering backstage. Then, every fan gets the chance to exit the arena past Hagar's seat, where they would be allowed to slap him in the face once on the way by. Perhaps 20,000 slaps would finally wake him up to the fact that he sucks.

Finally, Hagar would be alone, still taped to the chair...watching the cleanup crews and roadies prep for the next show.

Dude that is one of the most brilliant suggestions ever. But I must add one thing. He must have some duct tape across his mouth. That would be the absolute worst of it for HIM....not being able to whine about the situation to anyone.
        Last edited by Hardrock69; 12-29-2011, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Hello my loves.

I did see this miracle last night, and had to go before I could watch the entire thingy, which I plan to do now. Just wanted to check in to the love fest and say one extra thing besides "Holy Shit, Hallelujah!"

I now know that I have something in common with the great one as he, and I, know the joy of watching a dog do what it was bred to do. Sheer beauty.

What a well rounded and beautifully quirky individual. I love him, always have, always will. From afar, as befits a good fan.

Congratulations to the mod team for the coup of the year. And here's to more great hookups of people as the tour schedule comes out!

Love you all.

Oh dear.

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

I just want to add I do respect this page and all of you for all you do even if I act like a jack ass sometimes and get kicked for it. I just get passionate about this shit. It is the best place for anything DLR/VH! I am a lifer here (like it or not) I have checked here everyday for news for the past 10 years through all the ups and downs. It has been a bumpy ride but things are looking fucking STELLAR at the moment lets hope it stays this way. Cheers.

Comment

• jero
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bluemustard
              I met Dave..Been on his radioshow 5 times.Now I wanna see him live!!! His video with Russel is amazing.Looks like a scene from Deus e o diabo na terra do sol the Glaber Rocha movie.
              Yeah..Dave in Gahna..lol..
              If the band was called "LEE ROTH" it would goto Africa.But it's Van Halen.
              I'm drunk..but this was the best shit ever...Dave's video..also the one with his sister.
              I love Ed too..hahahha
              It is cool that rotharmy and Dave's people hooked up.
              I love every shithead on this site!
              I like to make photoshop pics of van halen too.Van halen is amazing and fuckin funny too. LOL

Happy new year!
              Ha ha , doe je rustig aan goos!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

great stuff. 'bout fuckin' time too. where's the rest of the band?
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• bluemustard
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by jero
                  Ha ha , doe je rustig aan goos!
                  nog 2 biertjes..lol

hahah

Comment

• Carmine
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

This is exactly why...after 3 years...if there was MORE news out there than what the band has let out...I knew I'd find it here at Roth Army!

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Good To See Some Of The Old School Peeps Coming Back,Again.

Roth On.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• evans5150
                        Roadie
                        • Jun 2004

Jesus Henry Christ on a blue crutch!!! Why are we sitting here talking about it??? I'M DYING TO DISCUSS THE NEW TRACK!! UNLEASH IT, BOYS....UNLEASH IT!!!! (I'm impatient.)

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                          Good To See Some Of The Old School Peeps Coming Back,Again.

Roth On.
                          Dan! Hope your're doin' well!!?? I came back at the right time it seems.
                          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• DFVH5150
                            Groupie
                            • Apr 2004

Thanks so much! He's definitely still sparklin' like a diamond, God bless 'em. He must be so happy being back in VH and on top again, which is where he will be. If there is anyone on this planet who should always be a major celebrity--it's DLR. One in a zillion that man.
                            Dave
                            VH FOREVER!!!!!!!

Comment

• jero
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

it's time for a beer, and raise some hell

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                                Dan! Hope your're doin' well!!?? I came back at the right time it seems.
                                Crazy Things Are Happening,Brother BT.

All Is Well On The Southern Front.

Hope You Are,Keeping It GREEN.
                                Last edited by Dan; 12-29-2011, 04:55 PM. Reason: Crazy,I Tell You.
                                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...