Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

These girls are shills for the failing status-quo, Doc...

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Excuse me, but didn't RP say at one of the GOP Debates when asked, that if a guy came into an ER with life-threatening illness, but NO insurance he should be turned away?

Don't lecture me on RP's moral high ground.

I believe FREE HEALTHCARE is a moral obligation due every citizen of this country.
      How about free gasoline too.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
        Sorry. I couldn't tell. Help me out in the future - I can only tell its a joke if its actually funny.

C'mon, dude. Who's playing dense now? I bet if you look hard enough you could find a 50-yr old pic or two of Jesse Helms or Strom Thrumond with black people (in the room). It proves nothing.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Hahaha! Good one jhale!
          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            It's quite evident you were not babbling about the amendment process when you were discussing a "living, breathing document" but one of interpretation and activist judges.
            Oh Forrest! Your lack of comprehension is only overshadowed by your complete and utter lack of intelligence

I'd point out exactly what the Supreme Court does but I don't think I could dummy it down to Forrest Speak so, I'll stick with what I was actually talking about.

So amending the Constitution doesn't make it a living breathing document? I know it's hard for you to use abstract thought or critical thinking when 99.9999999% of all your posts are in Idiot Speak [to be referred to herein as Forrest Speak] , monosyllabic retorts. I completely understand your inability to expand or even comment on higher concepts because you've been trained in, "Fire bad, hurt Forrest", thought. Having your opinions spoon fed to you in 30 second sound bytes from Rush and BecKKK has affected your debate skills. You only see in black and white....the world is in Technicolor, when you're forced to actually think for yourself your Neanderthal genes take over and you make completely false statements based on prejudices and propaganda.

It's OK Forrest, every village needs it's idiot

That's what the vast majority of people of your ilk (and no doubt was your intent)mean when they refer to the Constitution in that way since Constitutional amendments, the only legal way to change the Constitution, are very few and so far in between. suggest you read up on what Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia says about the Constitution being a "living, breathing document." Google it and/or read THIS BOOK.
            I suggest reading the Federalist Papers as to the intent of our Founding Fathers but it has big words so

Educated, critical thinking people......yep, that's my ilk.

Reactionary sheep who buy into the, "us against them", "you're either with us or against us", people that have ruined this country, that's your ilk.

Let's look at where the famous, "living, breathing document", philosophy comes from, shall we.......I would play name that quote but that would presuppose you had at least a ninth grade education so......

I entirely concur in the propriety of resorting to the sense in which the Constitution was accepted and ratified by the nation. In that sense alone it is the legitimate Constitution. And if that is not the guide in expounding it, there may be no security for a consistent and stable, more than for a faithful exercise of its powers. If the meaning of the text be sought in the changeable meaning of the words composing it, it is evident that the shape and attributes of the Government must partake of the changes to which the words and phrases of all living languages are constantly subject. What a metamorphosis would be produced in the code of law if all its ancient phraseology were to be taken in its modern sense.
            James Madison, he's one of those commie libs that actually was a Founding Father!

"I am not an advocate for frequent changes in laws and constitutions, but laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind. As that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries are made, new truths discovered and manners and opinions change, with the change of circumstances, institutions must advance also to keep pace with the times. We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which fitted him when a boy as civilized society to remain ever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors."
            Thomas Jefferson, another commie lib!

I suggested to FORD long ago after the 2000 election when he was whining about the Electoral College process that he write his Congressman and ask him to get the ball rolling on sponsoring legislation to change the Constitution with an amendment calling for an end to the EC process and go strictly by a popular vote.

Have a good day, Shortbus!
            So what you're saying is that the Constitution should live and breathe, be changeable to reflect the times and be a document that faces the current issues, not some relic document that never changes.

As usual you're confused about what Amendments are and the function of the Supreme Court in interpreting the laws.....I'd explain that to you but I think I've overloaded you with enough for today!

In summation, it was the intent of the Founding Fathers to make allowances for the evolution of the Constitution, to change as society changes, to function as our compass when issues that effect the American people arise that could not be foreseen by the Founders........or in Forrest Speak, "your a idiot"
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Presidential candidates are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are really going to get.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                For the record, I voted for Ron Paul in Virginia's Presidential Primary this past Tuesday.
                You didn't vote like you order fast food did you, Forrest?

E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

kickme k is more worried about how clever his posts sound to himself rather than any actual debate...

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Yeah, 'cause using reason, quotes and facts are so satirical aren't they, E!

Give it a try some time

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

See what I mean ??

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

....and what I mean

Originally posted by kwame k
                        Oh Forrest! Your lack of comprehension is only overshadowed by your complete and utter lack of intelligence

I'd point out exactly what the Supreme Court does but I don't think I could dummy it down to Forrest Speak so, I'll stick with what I was actually talking about.

So amending the Constitution doesn't make it a living breathing document? I know it's hard for you to use abstract thought or critical thinking when 99.9999999% of all your posts are in Idiot Speak [to be referred to herein as Forrest Speak] , monosyllabic retorts. I completely understand your inability to expand or even comment on higher concepts because you've been trained in, "Fire bad, hurt Forrest", thought. Having your opinions spoon fed to you in 30 second sound bytes from Rush and BecKKK has affected your debate skills. You only see in black and white....the world is in Technicolor, when you're forced to actually think for yourself your Neanderthal genes take over and you make completely false statements based on prejudices and propaganda.

It's OK Forrest, every village needs it's idiot

I suggest reading the Federalist Papers as to the intent of our Founding Fathers but it has big words so

Educated, critical thinking people......yep, that's my ilk.

Reactionary sheep who buy into the, "us against them", "you're either with us or against us", people that have ruined this country, that's your ilk.

Let's look at where the famous, "living, breathing document", philosophy comes from, shall we.......I would play name that quote but that would presuppose you had at least a ninth grade education so......

James Madison, he's one of those commie libs that actually was a Founding Father!

Thomas Jefferson, another commie lib!

So what you're saying is that the Constitution should live and breathe, be changeable to reflect the times and be a document that faces the current issues, not some relic document that never changes.

As usual you're confused about what Amendments are and the function of the Supreme Court in interpreting the laws.....I'd explain that to you but I think I've overloaded you with enough for today!

In summation, it was the intent of the Founding Fathers to make allowances for the evolution of the Constitution, to change as society changes, to function as our compass when issues that effect the American people arise that could not be foreseen by the Founders........or in Forrest Speak, "your a idiot"

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                          It's free if the government gives it to you, Brian.

GOD IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW THE ECONOMY WORKS!!!

So there's no FREE military? We each pay a bill to our employer each month?

No free Fire Dept?

Funny how we will SOCIALIZE and spread the risk and pool money if our THINGS are on FIRE...just not our bodies.

Ron Paul drop out yet?
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Why should he ??

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              See what I mean ??
                              Hardly ever.......

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

That's your fault...

Comment

Working...