X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knuckleboner
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    I love how Hillary won the New Jersey delegates but governor Jon Corzine just gives them to Obama. Then Corzine while at MF Global steals a huge sum of money out of it's customer accounts and nothing happens to the creep because he's a big Obama backer.
    hoooookay. other than the fact that that's entirely untrue, you're right, it's pretty damning.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
      hoooookay. other than the fact that that's entirely untrue, you're right, it's pretty damning.
      Come on man, of course it's true. Nitro was there and witnessed the whole thing.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Ron Paul is coming to Dallas ... me and several coworkers are heading out to see him speak!
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Be sure to let us know exactly how many are in attendance.
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

This is a pretty good video that explains how debt works in the country.

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Hangin out waiting for Ron Paul to come our and speak!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

That was a lot of fun! There was about 2100 ish people there? The max capacity of the venue was 2600 and it was probably a little over 80% full (conservatively), probably a little more.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Oh, and I volunteered to be a delegate, so I'm going out to my county convention to participate!

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

That's awesome!

Comment

• knuckleboner
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                      Oh, and I volunteered to be a delegate, so I'm going out to my county convention to participate!
                      outstanding. (please resist the urge to shift your vote to cain...)

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                        Unlike most pathetic and lazy Americans you are off the couch doing something. Good for you!
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Evangelicals turn to Ron Paul
                          In the wake of Senator Rick Santorum’s departure from the presidential race there are signs that some evangelical leaders are refusing to jump on board the Mitt Romney bandwagon and are turning to Congressman Ron Paul instead. The Texas congressman spoke to several thousand people last night at the Will Rogers Auditorium in downtown Fort Worth but met quietly afterward with evangelical leaders.

Why Ron Paul? And why now, when the race is being declared “done” by the main stream media?

“Because you don’t give away your support without getting something in return,” says a former congressman who has been at the heart of the Christian right movement since its beginning. The longer that Ron Paul and Newt Gingrich stay in the race, the more likely that Romney will be forced to take a evangelical conservative as his vice presidential nominee.

Why not turn to Speaker Newt Gingrich, a Catholic who is a former Southern Baptist, with views that resonate with evangelicals?

“If we had to do it over again, we should have gone with Gingrich,” one of Santorum’s supporters told me today. But if we switch to Gingrich now we risk another drop out.” The former Speaker reportedly has debts of $ 4.2 million and has asked the Romney campaign for help in retiring them. Romney reportedly declined.

Meanwhile, the Ron Paul campaign, with cash on hand, has begun airing television ads in Texas and launches another moneybomb this weekend.

“I have one question for you,” one of the ministers reportedly said in the private meeting last night with Dr. Ron Paul, “Are you going to drop out? Or will you stay in all the way to Tampa?”

“I’m in,” the Texan replied.

“That’s all I need to know,” the minister said.

The evangelical community began reaching out to Dr. Paul almost immediately after Senator Rick Santorum dropped out of the presidential race. Yesterday, Pastor Steven Andrew of USA Christian Ministries announced his support of the congressman, calling for a day of prayer and fasting. Andrew released a statement saying that, “After Santorum, Ron Paul is the most God-fearing Presidential candidate [and] the Republican party should endorse him.” Andrew said that “If Republicans don’t give a Christian candidate, Christians should look elsewhere – even to a third party.”

The Christian Wire service ran an article yesterday saying that Christians like the fact that Ron Paul “opposes tyranny, would cut the deficit and is prolife.”

A prominent television evangelist , speaking on the promise of anonymity, says that there was great disappointment in Rick Santorum’s withdrawal from the race. “No one faults a man for being a good father, and dropping out to take care of a child, but it hurts many of us very deeply. We were counting on him to lead our cause.”

Foster Freiss, the Wyoming billionaire who financed the Santorum Super Pac, has publicly said he will now help Mitt Romney.

Meanwhile, evangelical leaders are skeptical of any of their brethren who are now pledging to Romney. “They are trotting out the same old bought and paid for names, Richard Land and Jay Sekulow, and acting like they are new.” A Gingrich supporter who is quite vocal about his disappointment with the Santorum campaign suspects that evangelical leaders who supported Santorum, did so in return for donations to their nonprofit organizations. “They will now try to repeat the same thing with Romney and are already in the news laying the foundation for their appeal. It is appalling.”

But the rank and file evangelicals are not for sale and many seeking an end to the corruption in Washington see Ron Paul, a born again Christian, as their best voice of protest and the best way to force
                          Romney to deal with them.

Steve Scheffler, president of the Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition and a GOP national committeeman, is dumbfounded that the Romney’s campaign had so far made no effort to reach out to evangelicals.

“The presidential race is likely to be truly competitive,” Mr. Scheffler said, “in about a dozen states, including Iowa, and the Republicans will need to motivate people to volunteer at calling centers and put up signs. I don’t think there’s much room for error.”

Meanwhile, the Ron Paul people continue to fill the vacuum. In Iowa they are helping Scheffler and other Santorum people get re-elected to their positions. They can afford to be generous, they have everything else.

Says Brian Jacobs, a former consultant to Billy Graham and to evangelical leaders such as Kenneth Copeland, “Ron Paul is a born again Christian who is untainted by this corruption that has engulfed Washington. It should be no big surprise that evangelicals are discovering him.”

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Saw a poll showing Obama's support among evangelicals picked up when Frothy dropped out too...(?) they must reeeeeeally hate mormons...
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Rick Santorum Loses Texas Battle to Ron Paul and Quits .. by Jote Thompson

by Fred Brownbill on APRIL 12, 2012 in CONSTITUTION LEGAL WATCH

Like it or not, Congressman Ron Paul has now risen to second place in the Republican primaries. With money and organization, Paul is preparing for the presidency.
                              Last week it was being reported on the Internet that Rick Santorum was attempting to overtake the Texas republican rules committee in order to change Texas delegates from being distributed proportionately, to being a winner take all primary. Ron Paul’s fan pages were lit up with Paulites determined to stop Santorum, who according to polls was leading against Ron Paul in the congressman’s home state. Tonight, according to Santorum staff member Hogan Gidley, appearing with Chris Matthews, CNBC, it was Santorum’s defeat in Texas Monday which was the final straw for the former Senator. Paul had won!
                              Throughout this primary season, Ron Paul’s campaign was determined to eliminate all opposition to Romney, leaving Ron Paul as the lone candidate. With the campaign of Newt Gingrich on hold and bleeding debt, congressman Paul has now achieved his goal. Ron Paul is clearly in second place but the Lake Jackson team is wasting no time attempting to convince Rick Santorum’s delegates and supporters to come on over to Paul. The unexpected news of Santorum’s departure and Romney’s struggle to acquire enough delegates to win, is tonight re-energizing Paul’s masses. Santorum in his departure speech refused to endorse Romney but a planned meeting this week between the two adversaries could change this if Romney low on cash could afford to (for a lack of a better word), purchase Santorum’s support.

It was only yesterday that I had finally figured out Paul’s strategy as he inches his way to the Presidency. After all, according to the main stream media including republican talk radio, Ron Paul is nearly out of the race. They don’t even mention his name fearful he may re-emerge triumphant. I’ve been following Ron Paul for a long time and his campaign had me puzzled for the last two months. That was until now when Paul’s campaign began an advertising blitz in his home state of Texas designed to deny Mitt Romney the Republican nomination.New Ron Paul 2012 Ad: Vote Texas Paul, I often thought had been working backwards, a strategy I often use when paying my bills.

This is how it works! With the media doing a postmortem on Paul’s campaign, it would allow the candidate to work behind the scene to create a late term energy source. Paul would concentrate on Texas and California openly out of the watchful eye of the media which in turn would allow his campaign time to run and win large slates of delegates in mostly western states. He has done exactly that. Ron Paul will go to the Republican National Convention with the second largest slate of the most dedicated delegates. All candidates need a delegate win in at least five states to be credible enough to be nominated at the convention. This leaves out Newt Gingrich. As of right now Ron Paul will have the most delegates in Iowa, Maine, Colorado, Minnesota, Missouri, Alaska and will be nominated. If Romney doesn’t reach that elusive 1,144 delegate count on the first ballot, all hell will break loose. Paul’s had so many thousands of people signing up to be delegates, the likelihood is several of Romney’s delegates are Paul supporters.

With Ron Paul in second place in the republican nominating process, Paul and his droves of highly enthusiastic supporters have helped crush the hopes of nearly a dozen candidates, including Santorum, Cain, Gingrich, Bachmann and Paul’s governor Rick Perry. Nothing like slapping down your own governor. Paul enthusiast have also received other good news tonight. In St, Charles Missouri, the largest caucus in the state has been won by Paul in a special election. The newly elected caucus chair, Brent Stafford, a Paul supporter was previously arrested for attempting to follow the rules of the state committee.Paul’s team with obvious help from Santorum’s supporters won a clean sweep. This One Counts: St. Charles County Chooses Ron Paul at Second Caucus
                              FOX news reporter Ben Swann is reporting that previously uncounted votes in Iowa now give Ron Paul the victory denied him in January. Paul’s supporters jubilant over Santorum’s exodus has put up a website, In It to Win It 2012.com to raise an immediate 2 million dollars, adding to the 35 million Paul has already received in small donations.

Meanwhile, Ron Paul has been drawing the largest crowds of the presidential campaign. We are talking crowds of 3,000 up to 10,000. Every place he speaks and the numbers are growing. Video – Where is Ron Paul? The media who won’t cover these crowds does occasionally try to explain them away as a fluke but these people aren’t going to be explained away. They are the revolution and if I were you, I would take them very seriously. Take me seriously too!

To the Ron Paul supporters I say, you’ve achieved your goal and will now go head to head with Mitt Romney, the one candidate the Tea Party warned us about. Pick your heads up, lick your media wounds, continue to expose the fraud in the republican party and fight on for you now have what you only dreamed of before.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                                Saw a poll showing Obama's support among evangelicals picked up when Frothy dropped out too...(?) they must reeeeeeally hate mormons...
                                Ron Paul Beats Obama 44 to 43 in the Rasmussen daily tracking poll 04-12-2012
                                Submitted by stu2002 on Thu, 04/12/2012 - 11:27

President Obama and Mitt Romney are tied in a national head-to-head match-up, according to the latest survey from conservative polling outlet Rasmussen.

Each pulled 45 percent, while Texas Rep. Ron Paul (R) edged Obama 44 to 43 in the daily tracking poll.
                                Obama would beat Romney, but it wouldn't matter... they are the same candidate.

Comment

Working...