ron paul=awesome/kickass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
    The agenda of Randtard "libertarian" anarchism is practically textbook treason, since destroying the USA (as we know it) is the whole idea.
    I see the Bush/Obama agenda as treason. You may not agree with some of the domestic policy but we have an out of control central bank that has gone completely rogue. If we don't get the Federal Reserve under control nothing else will matter. Someone better stand up and start throwing some of these crooks in jail because if we don't, it will cause a full blown revolution. Someone has to start turning the ship and it ain't going to be Obama. I doubt Romney will be any better.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Those DLC sellouts are not Liberals. They barely qualify as "Democrats".
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ron Paul had 5,200 people turn out for his rally in Wisconsin. The next day, Romney had 700 show up for his.
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Those DLC sellouts are not Liberals. They barely qualify as "Democrats".
          Yeah but you only have a small handful of real liberals in office now. You don't hold any power.

Comment

• Ron Paul draws his largest crowd yet - 5,200 people in Wisconsin!

Add a comment

Angel Clark
            Delaware Elections 2010 Examiner
            + Subscribe
            Print
            Email
            Last night 1,800 people packed inside a building in Maryland while 200 people lined up outside. All to see Dr. Ron Paul. Tonight, more than 5,200 people stood outside in 40 degree weather to hear Dr. Paul speak. This beats his previous record and is now the largest Town Hall meeting Dr. Paul has had to date!

Ron Paul supporters are enthusiastic, dedicated, and motivated. Many politicians have attempted to wrestle control of Ron Paul supporters by floating rumors regarding secret deals and back room meetings. These politicians do not seem to realize that this is a movement and is about more than just one man.

I was sent the following email on March 29, 2012 at 9:21 pm:

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul attracted an amazing more than 5,200 supporters and undecided voters to a college campus town hall meeting in Wisconsin, breaking his record of drawing large crowds to campaign events.

The 12-term Congressman from Texas’ campus town hall meeting took place at 7:00 p.m. CST outdoors on the Memorial Union Terrace – Waterfront, located at 800 Langdon Street, Madison, WI 53706. Event organizers noted that the thousands of event attendees braved a brisk 40-degree breeze emanating from nearby lakes Mendota and Monona.

At the event, Dr. Paul spoke to an admiring crowd about the need for constitutionally-limited government, the enduring ties between civil and economic liberties, and key elements of his ‘Plan to Restore America,’ an oft-praised economic blueprint designed to reverse the rapid growth in government, spending, and borrowing that threatens prosperity and freedom.

Just yesterday, Dr. Paul drew a crowd of more than 2,000 people to his University of Maryland – College Park town hall meeting held inside Ritchie Coliseum.

UPDATE: Examiner.com has declared this article is not newsworthy. This writer disagrees. Please get this news out.

Another UPDATE: While Dr. Paul was speaking in Wisconsin, Vice-President Biden was also speaking in Wisconsin. Biden had over 150 supporters show up.

If you wish to ensure you receive email updates to all of Angel's articles please subscribe clicking the link above or join her Facebook Fan Page. Angel is also the Wilmington Prepper Examiner and the Wilmington Civil Rights Examiner. You can read Angel's last article here. Feel free to comment below and follow Angel on her Twitter! You may listen to Angel LIVE Monday through Friday from 5-7 pm EST on RadioFreedom.us. You may learn more about her Talk Radio Topics and the Radio Freedom News Network on The Angel Clark Show Fan Page!
            At Examiner.com™ we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
              I see the Bush/Obama agenda as treason. You may not agree with some of the domestic policy but we have an out of control central bank that has gone completely rogue. If we don't get the Federal Reserve under control nothing else will matter. Someone better stand up and start throwing some of these crooks in jail because if we don't, it will cause a full blown revolution. Someone has to start turning the ship and it ain't going to be Obama. I doubt Romney will be any better.
              I pretty much agree with Ron Paul about the Federal Reserve (as does Dennis Kucinich) but his agenda goes far beyond that. He wants to destroy the legitimate Federal Government, not just the private banking cartel pretending to be a "Federal" agency. And that's why I say the only way a Ron Paul presidency is acceptable is with a congress controlled by actual Liberals. Together they can end the wars and overhaul/eliminate the "Federal" Reserve. But all this Randtard fantasy bullshit about eliminating every last regulation, and every Federal agency.... that's just a nightmare that would make people beg for the "good old days" of the BCE. Or the Mayan apocalypse on December 21.... which ever can happen first.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

The agenda of Randtard "libertarian" anarchism is practically textbook treason, since destroying the USA (as we know it) is the whole idea.
                I would say G.W. Bush and Obama beat Rand to it. This sure as hell isn't the United States I was living in before those two assholes got elected. Look at how much we have lost since the 90's and look at how much less stuff your dollar buys. I really don't see getting rid of the FDA or EPA as treason. I would say violating the US Constitution is. Right now those in power say we have no rights. They can just lock us up with no trial for anything they suspect and even kill us or take our citizenship away. I would say that's a pretty good definition of a rogue government. They kind of forgot it's WE THE PEOPLE. The country survived without the EPA and even the FDA. It won't survive without a constitutional rule of law.

Comment

• The problem with these agencies is 60% of our budget gets spent in them. Plus, they are ran by non-elected beurocrats that have a huge affect on how our nation runs. I worked for the Department of Energy for awhile and it's never provided the public with anything worth justifying the huge amount of money it burns through. Also, it's actually illegal to talk to a member of Congress if you head these agencies. They have become so powerful they are a government unto themselves. Government is going to get trimmed one of two ways. A president trimming the agencies or a Revolution tearing it apart. Take your pick.

Comment

• The worst part is that my generation will be the one to suffer all the consequences of you dumb shits and your inability to do anything but "pick the lesser evil" and shrug your shoulders as the country falls apart, bickering over every little waste of time rather than do what's necessary to move things forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Love View Post
                      Ron Paul had 5,200 people turn out for his rally in Wisconsin. The next day, Romney had 700 show up for his.
                      Romney's rally had Scott Walker signs all around and Jockstrap Ryan turned up to endorse him. There couldn't be two more unpopular people in Wisconsin right now.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

The worst part is that my generation will be the one to suffer all the consequences of you dumb shits and your inability to do anything but "pick the lesser evil" and shrug your shoulders as the country falls apart, bickering over every little waste of time rather than do what's necessary to move things forward.

Don't blame me.... I tried to save this country in 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

The worst part is that my generation will be the one to suffer all the consequences of you dumb shits and your inability to do anything but "pick the lesser evil" and shrug your shoulders as the country falls apart, bickering over every little waste of time rather than do what's necessary to move things forward.
                          Sorry about that.....

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Don't blame me.... I tried to save this country in 2004

Comment

• Hey there's a great idea for a ticket..... Dean/Idol 2012. (And yes, Billy is eligible... he was born in NYC)
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Oh my...

I've voted for Nader in the past because I really believed he would look out for the "consumers" best interest. I also liked much of what he has said about watchdogging gov't as a whole. This however makes me throw up a little in my mouth because I hate every other word that comes out of RP's mouth...

Ron Paul, Ralph Nader set to announce combined 2012 presidential ticket
                                April 1st, 2011 · 33 Comments
                                A major announcement is planned in the next few weeks, but I have received the scoop from Nader spokeswoman Durachka Pervaprelskaya that Ralph Nader has agreed to to run for Vice President on an independent ticket with Ron Paul for President and will try to get on the ballot in all states and DC.

Ralph Nader ran as a Green Party candidate for President in 1996 and 2000, and as an independent in 2004 and 2008. Ron Paul ran as a Libertarian in 1988, and as a Republican in 2008, as well as serving multiple terms in Congress as a Republican. In 2008, he endorsed Constitution Party candidate Chuck Baldwin in the general election.

According to Ms. Pervaprelskaya they will seek the endorsement of the Green, Libertarian and Constitution Parties and will run on multiple ballot lines where that is permitted and qualify as independents in any state where they can’t secure an existing ballot line.

Paul and Nader have been increasingly cooperating lately on antiwar and anti-corporatist issues. According to the agreement that allows them to work together, they will focus the vast majority of the campaign on issues where they agree, such as those put forward by the Campaign for Liberty’s founding “we agree” statement.

Ms. Pervaprelskaya said that the timing of the announcement is being moved up due to concerns about potential independent runs by Donald Trump (currently running as a Republican), Mayor Michael Bloomberg of NYC, former Governor Jesse Ventura of Minnesota, Roseanne Barr, and progressive candidate Robert Milnes of New Jersey, who intends to run with an as yet unidentified female libertarian VP candidate. She refused to comment on the all-party and independent system of the US Parliament, Inc., and any issues involving petition gathering contracts.

Ms. Pervaprelskaya assured me that Ron Paul is fully on board, although his office refused to comment, saying they would prefer to hold off until the official announcement.

Stay tune for additional developments in this rapidly breaking story.
                                You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

Working...
                                X