Quote Originally Posted by Combat Ready View Post
Take it one step at a time? Audit the Fed first. The audit could/should consist of members of congress and an equal number of private citizens.....Then the results should be made public. The electorate could then help "guide, nudge, or push" the politicians from there......

Go into it with an open mind, and let the results dictate the future course of action....
OK....so we don't force the Comptroller General to do the audit, we force a Transparency Act type thing through.

I'm 100% behind it.

Once we have the audit and we are faced with the reality that the Dollar is worthless and we have no way of paying back the debt or bonds that rest of the world has bought because of the guarantee that our Dollar is backed by the taxes or government generated revenue.

Wall Street crashes and then the rest of the world markets crash. The Dollar being worthless causes the rest of the world to abandon our currency in favor of trading oil in another currency.

So......we all agree that the house of cards is shaky at best, dismantling is going to be a bitch.

I agree baby steps, brother.

It's the first step that worries me.