X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

ron paul=awesome/kickass?

For a certain segment of the Ron Paul fanbase, no evidence of his disseminating hateful, paranoid material will ever be enough. Citing James...

long read..but...holy shit.

dude reads like an even more fucked up version of pRick perry.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

While it's true that these allegations about Ron Paul have been out there for years, it's probably the Newt camp that's pushing this right now, out of desperation. Newt's been bashing him in just about every way possible on FAUX and anywhere else somebody sticks a camera in his face.

I wonder when Newt will accuse Romney of the same thing, basing it on the long standing Mormon doctrine that black folks are descendants of the 1/3 of the angels who were too lazy to fight Satan?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

The GOP is the epitome of fucked right now FORD..

there's no way any of these clowns beat obama. none.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Paul's "rationalization/explanation" for those vile posts is pretty lame too. Sorry buddy, if you don't pay attention to what goes out in a newsletter with your name on it, you're clearly not qualified to run the country.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
          Paul's "rationalization/explanation" for those vile posts is pretty lame too. Sorry buddy, if you don't pay attention to what goes out in a newsletter with your name on it, you're clearly not qualified to run the country.
          bingo.

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

First, they ignored him. Then, they dismissed him. Now, they're attacking him. Seems like they are pretty desperate to make sure he doesn't get any traction! And no wonder -- if he actually did make it, it would mean the end for a lot of special interests that drive life in the USA.

Ron Paul's fans are passing around an illustrated list of 22 reasons Ron Paul isn't racist, as Politico's Ben Smith points out. 

I don't believe he's a racist. And even if he were ... I wouldn't care.
            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Good point, I'm sure we should all hold David Lee Roth accountable for everything that is written on a message board bearing his name, especially since we're getting some attention and official recognition these days! I'm sure he reads it all and would have publically disavowed anything he disagreed with.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

This is simply a smear campaign. Don't let people so brazenly manipulate you guys into believing something. Research both sides of it and come up with your own point of view.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Austin NAACP President Nelson Linder, who has known Ron Paul for 20 years, unequivocally dismissed charges that the Congressman was a racist in light of recent smear attempts, and said the reason for him being attacked was that he was a threat to the establishment.

Linder joined Alex Jones for two segments on his KLBJ Sunday show this evening, during which he commented on the controversy created by media hit pieces that attempted to tarnish Paul as a racist by making him culpable for decades old newsletter articles written by other people.

"Knowing Ron Paul's intent, I think he is trying to improve this country but I think also, when you talk about the Constitution and you constantly criticize the federal government versus state I think a lot of folks are going to misconstrue that....so I think it's very easy for folks who want to to take his position out of context and that's what I'm hearing," said Linder.

"Knowing Ron Paul and having talked to him, I think he's a very fair guy I just think that a lot of folks do not understand the Libertarian platform," he added.

Asked directly if Ron Paul was a racist, Linder responded "No I don't," adding that he had heard Ron Paul speak out about police repression of black communities and mandatory minimum sentences on many occasions.

Dr. Paul has also publicly praised Martin Luther King as his hero on many occasions spanning back 20 years.

"I've read Ron Paul's whole philosophy, I also understand what he's saying from a political standpoint and why people are attacking him," said Linder.

"If you scare the folks that have the money, they're going to attack you and they're going to take it out of context," he added.

"What he's saying is really really threatening the powers that be and that's what they fear," concluded the NAACP President.
                  Well, now the NAACP is defending racists! What has the world come to.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                    This is simply a smear campaign. Don't let people so brazenly manipulate you guys into believing something. Research both sides of it and come up with your own point of view.
                    You do realize that this place is populated with the most far left liberal mofo's on the face of the earth?

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Good point, I'm sure we should all hold David Lee Roth accountable for everything that is written on a message board bearing his name, especially since we're getting some attention and official recognition these days! I'm sure he reads it all and would have publically disavowed anything he disagreed with.
                      Puh-leez. So far no one's written anything here claiming to be him... and sorry, being a racist is an automatic DQ for presidential aspirations too. That was his newsletter, and if he was allowing articles to be written under his name (and apparently he was, not the 1st time this has come up, and he DIDN'T disavow it in the past), and was too dumb to know one of the writers misrepresenting themselves as him was a racist homophobic douche? FAIL.
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Who cares what Ron Paul said? He's not going to be on the ticket anyway.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He may not be racist but he's definitely a homophobe!

AnyClip is redefining the way we use video. We transform traditional video into video that is dynamic and intelligent - learn more here.
                          Last edited by Seshmeister; 12-29-2011, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Puh-leez. So far no one's written anything here claiming to be him... and sorry, being a racist is an automatic DQ for presidential aspirations too. That was his newsletter, and if he was allowing articles to be written under his name (and apparently he was, not the 1st time this has come up, and he DIDN'T disavow it in the past), and was too dumb to know one of the writers misrepresenting themselves as him was a racist homophobic douche? FAIL.
                            I know racism is your hot button. I just think it's unfortunate that you let others press it and manipulate you with it.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I know racism is your hot button. I just think it's unfortunate that you let others press it and manipulate you with it.
                              Oh that's not true at all Dr. Love.

Comment

Working...