Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

well, you are a bass player... I suppose the ignorance can be excused.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
      well, you are a bass player... I suppose the ignorance can be excused.
      Excused?

It's expected........
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

One thing for sure is Romney will never beat Obama...

Obama reads a teleprompter much better, and like him or not, he has some charisma...

I tried to watch a Romney speech a few weeks ago and it was awful...

He was reading off the teleprompter exactly like Obama does, but I couldn't follow what he was saying unless I forced myself to...

Obama will kill him in a debate...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Mormon Gekko is gonna get stomped at the polls come November.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I must be unaware that Christie, Bush, Ryan and Daniels have publicly been going around trying to get delegates elected to go to the national convention even if they are initially pledged to Romney/Santorum/whomever, much less have been doing a pretty good job of accomplishing that goal!
            You don't think a Repuke convention in Tampa isn't going to be filled with BCE machine puppets?

Romney is fully BCE endorsed, of course. But if they panic and determine that a Mormon can't win the religious reich vote, than they could easily throw in Daniels (BCE/Big pharma stooge) or Jeb himself. Jabba the Christie and Jockstrap Ryan are both KKKoch Brothers puppets, so those old Stalinist fucks might well bus in their own paid for delegates if they smell Romney blood in the water.

Ultimately though, I see the BCE forcing Romney with Rubio as the running mate, then if they manage to steal the election, they're going to repeat the March 30, 1981 scenario, only this time they'll pick someone who can aim better. I don't think the BCE really likes Mittens all that much, but he's an effective means to an end.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Ron Paul is ignored because if he becomes president he will end the Federal Reserve's power of issuing our money. He wants to audit it and then bring the power of issuing money back into the government running it like a public utility. I would say making a law that bases the money supply on the gross national product of the country would do the trick. A formula could easily be written to follow that would keep just the right amount of money in circulation. You run into problems when too much is printed or not enough. We won't see any banking reform under Obama or Romney. The congress will just continue to borrow huge amounts of money and then the Fed will end up buying the debt it created. In the end the stockholders of the Federal Reserve Bank will own all the debt and therefore they will take the real assets as payment and own everything.

In other words, the massive spending is part of the plan and since the issuance of money costs the Fed nothing because they just create most of it on a computer whatever claims they have in the future are 100% pure profit. So in other words, Obama and the congress is allowing the Federal Reserve to rob us blind. I doubt Mitt will stop this if he gets in. Obama is spending hand over fist for one reason and one reason only. He's following orders. The Fed really runs the show.
              Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-25-2012, 09:26 PM.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ron Paul's views on the "federal" reserve probably won't help him with the Repuke establishment, but it's his opposition to PNAC wars of imperialism (and how those wars benefit the "defense" industry overall) that really strike him out with this crowd.

In other words, the two things that he actually gets right, are the very things that keep him from being taken seriously as a Repuke candidate. Aside from that, his belief in the Randtard fairy tales would be completely on board with what KKKoch puppets (all the repuke governors elected in the last election) are trying to do to this country.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• knuckleboner
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Just ask yourself this -- why would Romney ask anyone to sign a pledge stating they would vote for him as a delegate at the convention? If he's got it all locked up, and he doesn't have anything to worry about, why have individual people sign that pledge?
                  the way to tell if a candidate is worried is to check what their line of attack is. if romney's focused on gingrich, he's trying to beat gingrich. if he's focused on santorum, he's trying to beat santorum. if he's focused on obama, he's trying to beat obama. he's never focused on paul because ron's not a threat.

i'm sure it's common practice to encourage pledged delegates to stick to their pledge. it doesn't mean anybody else has a chance in hell at this point.

not that this should diminish your enthusasim. ron paul was never really running to win this election.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    One thing for sure is Romney will never beat Obama...

Obama reads a teleprompter much better, and like him or not, he has some charisma...

I tried to watch a Romney speech a few weeks ago and it was awful...

He was reading off the teleprompter exactly like Obama does, but I couldn't follow what he was saying unless I forced myself to...

Obama will kill him in a debate...

I'm not so sure. It will be close. There is a huge difference between being a good speaker and a good debater. Romney is a workaholic. He's not a lazy sit around guy. He's done a hell of a lot more than Obama ever has. Obama would have never been able to come into the mess the Salt Lake City Olympic Games were and turn it around like Mitt did. Obama is a talented bullshitter and that's about it. Plus, we have illegal aliens going back to Mexico now because parts of the Mexican economy are better than the current US economy. Obama has been a fiscal disaster across the board. Real the comments on the guy on any news site. It's mostly negative.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Ron Paul's views on the "federal" reserve probably won't help him with the Repuke establishment, but it's his opposition to PNAC wars of imperialism (and how those wars benefit the "defense" industry overall) that really strike him out with this crowd.

In other words, the two things that he actually gets right, are the very things that keep him from being taken seriously as a Repuke candidate. Aside from that, his belief in the Randtard fairy tales would be completely on board with what KKKoch puppets (all the repuke governors elected in the last election) are trying to do to this country.
                      Dude the banks own both parties. Of course Ron Paul isn't popular with the Republican Party. He's a threat to their biggest sponsors. If this turns out to be another business as usual presidential term after this election we will have a revolution in this country. This election is the last chance we have to maybe turn the ship without having a massive ruckus. If it goes to revolution the question is will it be a Ghandi styled revolution or a bloody one? Many people just see the two party system as a broken rigged machine that no longer can deliver anything good. The government is broken and the election process seems broken. The corporations get everything they want and the citizens don't. They are only given the illusion of choice. They are ignoring Ron Paul they pulled the rug from underneath Dennis Kucinich. Most the people serving in office today are just a bunch of paid off hacks who stand for nothing. Some are attention whores. Some want the power and money. Some are control freaks. Some are all three.

Nothing is more dangerous than a government that is failing. Historically they get very intrusive and aggressive trying to steal everything and acting like a huge bully trying to keep everyone so scared nobody rises up against it. There are a lot of entrenched people in power who aren't going to give it up. They will fight like motherfuckers to stay in power even if that means running over every law of the land to do it. Look at how many laws the Justice Department has broken but they just go so what? Who's going to make us behave? Congress doesn't follow their own laws and neither does the executive branch. They are in power and they are just going to do whatever the fuck they want.
                      Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-25-2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Honestly. I probably will just write in David Lee Roth for president this November. I really don't like any of the choices.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

I think Romney will lose by 7 points.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            . Obama has been a fiscal disaster across the board. Real the comments on the guy on any news site. It's mostly negative.

Your cred with me just went down another 10 points....

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Your cred with me just went down another 10 points....

Truth hurts, huh? Your boy is a loser. Fortunately, Republicans will retain control of the House to counteract the destructive policies of the Moron-In-Chief.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Dr. Love
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Ron Paul packing the house in El Paso!

Word on the street is Ron Paul may already have the majority of delegates in Washington. Trying to validate that since their conventions are ongoing.
                                Last edited by Dr. Love; 04-26-2012, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...